THE BROWNS BOARD

Very Disappointed in Tressel

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

If Todd Boeckman see's anymore playing time, I am going to puke. How many drives is Tressel going to allow Boeckman to kill?

NEWSFLASH: No one is scared of Todd Boeckman, except Buckeye fans.

I'm pissed off. Glad we are ahead on the score board, but the offensive play calling in all but one drive has been questionable, mainly because of Boeckman's appearances.

Great job preparing the team Jimmy T, but you are over-managing by playing the token senior.

If Todd Boeckman see's anymore playing time, I am going to puke. How many drives is Tressel going to allow Boeckman to kill?

NEWSFLASH: No one is scared of Todd Boeckman, except Buckeye fans.

I'm pissed off. Glad we are ahead on the score board, but the offensive play calling in all but one drive has been questionable, mainly because of Boeckman's appearances.

Great job preparing the team Jimmy T, but you are over-managing by playing the token senior.

GREAT post. That was a head scratcher calling timeout inside the 5 only to put the ball in Boeckman's hands. What are ya thinking Tressell?

When you own the line of scrimmage the way OSU has, being up only 6-3 because your kicker nailed a 51 yard FG is very disappointing.

LOVE the effort today so just play Pryor please. Don't give Texas any more favors.

- Tom F.

You both continue to hate Tressel it never ends does it..........the only winner in football shit state Ohio........... the guy who won more BCS games than any other coach and he is from the shitty big ten........keep the blind hate for the only winner in the Rust Belt

maybe you guys should ,me more concerned about the referee donated td on the last drive

Guest Ghoolie
GREAT post. That was a head scratcher calling timeout inside the 5 only to put the ball in Boeckman's hands. What are ya thinking Tressell?

When you own the line of scrimmage the way OSU has, being up only 6-3 because your kicker nailed a 51 yard FG is very disappointing.

LOVE the effort today so just play Pryor please. Don't give Texas any more favors.

- Tom F.

Flugs, you never liked Tressel so your post isn't a surprise.

Meanwhile Butch Davis and William Green are nowhere to be found. Butch's recruits got their ass handed to them by Tressel.

Given your record Vs Jims, ahhhh, I'll take Tressel.

You guys keep hating Tressel the only winner left in LOSER LAND...LOSERS DO HATE WINNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE LOSERS ARE OUT IN FULL BLOOM TONIGHT hating the only winners left in garbage land

Tell your little thug bitch Gibson to quit going for the head.

Get bent. You are the last person who should be bitching about officiating.

One time? Like none of the losers in Michigan have ever done anything like that.

Hush up, Michigan's annual ass-kicking is less than 11 months away.

Guest ATENEARS
You guys keep hating Tressel the only winner left in LOSER LAND

Rich likes Dorsey ... err ... I mean Boeckman.

Why do you hate Pryor, Rich?

Guest ATENEARS

Stick a fork in'em ... the Bucks are done.

Completely out-coached offensively. The Buckeyes Defense had a great game plan, but the Longhorns were coached to counter it. The Buckeyes offense, on the other hand, are facing inexperienced DB's, yet haven't tested them unless Boeckman comes in to make a Dorsey pass.

This is sick, because Pryor is a player, just handcuffed by the coaching staff.

I'd rather sit here and watch Pyror throw picks, than watch all hope die being conservative.

Keep hating the only wiining program in OHIO.........Stick a fork in you and OHIO please do keep hating the only winning program in a state that is a loser

I said it before and I will say it again....

Tressel did I a disservice to this team by shelving Boeckman so early in the season. He did not have Wells, and all a sudden Jimmy Squeakyclean shoves him to the side and brings in the loud-mouth punk known as Toiler Paper, I mean, T.P. - I mean Terrelle Pryor.

All a sudden Boeckman is not the better QB, after the season he put together the year before? Please. Jimmy Squeakyclean got cold feet. Pryor is a good runner, but as a passer he is not good at all. He does not do a good job breaking down defenses. Yes, he is a freshman, but he will not be any better in 2 more years than he is right now. Mark that down.

You would be better served by hoping you can get Tajh Boyd to commit.

Even I recognize Jimmy Squeakyclean boning is own team and I am not even a fan.

yeah rich, they really look like they are winning now.

AWESOME display of football in this half by the Buckeyes

Keep hating the only winning program in a loser STATE OHIO........IN SEWAGE WE TRUST YAH BABY..........where was your caustic manure in the last ten stinking Browns years

Guest ATENEARS

Explain that defensive coverage Rich ... In all my years of following football, I've never seen a worst defensive formation while up by 5 in the wanning seconds.

I use to think the Prevent defense was bad .... but this OSu stacking everyone on the line with a lone safety stop the TD is putrid. We didn't even all out blitz, we just lined up 8 on the line as spectators.

Thank God for Beer.

fuyqye you idiot..............most people think the Browns Stink......................IN SEWAGE YOU ARE.......let me rephrase that ........you are the SEWAGE in mired in loving LOSING............

I think Mr.B needs another beer!

Flugs, you never liked Tressel so your post isn't a surprise.

Meanwhile Butch Davis and William Green are nowhere to be found. Butch's recruits got their ass handed to them by Tressel.

Given your record Vs Jims, ahhhh, I'll take Tressel.

What's the matter Ghoolie - are we not liking the taste of our own medicine? Tressell is overrated! 70,000 USC fans told me so just in case I refused to believe the scoreboard. And the year before that all the LSU fans were chanting the same thing. And the year before that - all the Florida Gator fans were chanting the same thing. He got outcoached BIG time tonight.

Anyway, you're saying I was EXCITED we scapegoated our very first Head Coach for a college coach? Dude, I've always HATED it when bad management scapegoated 1 of several symptoms. I'm consistent. That said, I have INDEED admitted that turning around a dysfunctional 5-27 football team into a playoff team in just 2 years is a GOOD coaching job. How is it not? The first 2 years weren't the problem when he was ONLY coaching.

Not only that, but in Butch's first year our defense led the entire conference in interceptions with just an average bunch of DBs. And WHY was that? Because the Candyass Brown whom you informed me was a REAL player wasn't healthy so Butch problem solved our crumbled porcelin pillar with Jamir Miller on the edge. I'd say that got an A+ but yammer on.

Butch didn't become the nightmare until he was given GM duty and a salary cap to control along with Head Coaching responsibilites. Did he hire HIMSELF for that job? I never wanted him hired in the first place from college so do the math about what I thought about the promotion into cap management stuff.

And I'm glad you brought up William Green. You never stuck around to look at the scoreboard of the William Green vrs Mo Clarett bet. Why was that? While William Green made the All Rookie team and ran his team into the playoffs - Mo Clarett became the starting RB for the State Pen (not to be confused with Penn State). Clarett never even made an NFL team. You told us he'd make the NFL Hall of Fame right? See, I'll give you credit for being first with that prediction.

- Tom F. (Didn't John Cooper get fired for losing all the Big Games? This hasn't been very much different the last 3 years)

TOM, There was NO BET on Clarett vs Willie Green! .............Don't start lying about that again........

If you do not rescind your statement about the NON Bet our relationship IS OVER because I am not going to put up with that crap again........

Further

How can Tressel be overrated by having the only winning system in a loser State going to A BCS bowl game seven years out of eight and winning four...........

While the Big Ten stinks and Ohio stinks in every regard in football especially professional as the two professional teams have about three winning seasons between them in twenty years and two playoff appearances

Which part of Tressel is overrated?

You disdain for Tressel is clear and your right ...........Tressel brings em to the party year and year...............and yep he lost three BCS games in a row after winning four in row........MORE THAN ANY OTHER TEAM OR COACH

Explain the overrated part.........and which coach has more BCS games and BCS wins? or wins in general the last eight years

you disdain this winner and admire some losers and keep defending those slugs.............amazing

I am dead serious about the lies about the bet that never was...please rescind that lie comment about a bet that never happened now nearly six years ago instead rekindling that nonsense....you decide what is important to you lying about that crap again or ending our friendship...............no further discussion will occur.........your ball game

Guest Masters
Butch's recruits got their ass handed to them by Tressel.

Since when is 3 over times and a questionable pass interference call (it was pass interference) handing anyone their ass :rolleyes:

Guest Super Fly
Since when is 3 over times and a questionable pass interference call (it was pass interference) handing anyone their ass :rolleyes:

you can cry me a river the buckeyes won that game fair and square, to bad that miami couldn't get the no calls like they normally get. oh brother.

Guest Masters
TOM, There was NO BET on Clarett vs Willie Green! .............Don't start lying about that again........

*cough* bull shit *cough*

Oh wait, this was one of those where you pulled the old "I never resposponded back accepting the bet and terms, after offering the bet and it being accepted".

Jesus Rich, pick something where I didn't bust you balls for months and copy and paste your posts over and over on the ABJ.

Archived