THE BROWNS BOARD

Dickheads On Parade

The Gipper

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, if you want to Retardedly forget everything else they did and changed...

People remember who were in the Fab Five.

The only thing they changed was the length of gym shorts.

Otherwise, they are known for choking ... and cheating.

Everyone remembers Scott Norwood too ... and the 1919 Black Sox.

Zombo

Have you seen ESPN's special on the Fab Five? It is pretty good

Yes I have. It's all about choking, cheating and length of shorts.

I like Derrick Rose.

The other guys are idiots, especially Webber.

Zombo

The only thing they changed was the length of gym shorts.

Otherwise, they are known for choking ... and cheating.

Everyone remembers Scott Norwood too ... and the 1919 Black Sox.

Zombo

They didn't change the length of gym shorts, that was Michael Jordan who started wearing longer shorts long before the Fab Five came around. As a Cavs fan, MJ certainly deserves a spot on this list...and here he is appropriately:

885ce8641e7c0ee348b901ce89b21f15.png

Sure, if you want to Retardedly forget everything else they did and changed...

People remember who were in the Fab Five. People have a hard time remembering who won the championship recently let alone who was on the team.

How do I remember (ok not remember, more like think of) Woody Hayes?

Oh yeah that moron punched a Clemson player in the neck

woody-hayes-punch.jpg

Well, obviously you were named for him. So I guess the dickhead doesn't fall far from the tree.

And OK, Tressel didn't rat on his players who sold a few trinkets for tattoos...which had nothing to do with the on field competition. Recall what those trinkets were: Gold pants awarded to OSU players for beating Michigan. Those players clearly thought that beating Michigan was of such little significance that those items of memorabilia didn't mean that much to them....or more likely, they had so many of those trinkets for beating Michigan so many times they all felt that they could afford to part with some of those trophies because they had others in reserve.

Refresh my memory: How many times did Pryor beat Michigan? Every time they played.

By the way, here is ML Woody's favorite magazine prescription:

peckerwood.jpg

Total dumb ass.

In or around 1993 Mariah Carey unseated Shitney as #1 on Billboard. After that, Mariah wiped her ass with Shitney. She out sold her records, charted higher and drew bigger concerts.

Shitney, haveg no real moral foundation, came apart at the seams and showed her true self; without all the fake pumping up by her cornies in the music industry.

Yes, it is sad that this asshole killed herself, but it isn't a tragedy. Like Elvis and so many others, this dumb shit killed herself.

That was totally classless.

Shitting on the newly dead to bring attention to one's self ... priceless.

Zombo

OK, can we all agree that these are really, truly some serious Dickheads?:

060329_phelps_hmed_5ph2.jpg

No kidding.

If they showed up at some funeral I attended, be it family or friend. I'd end up arrested for assault, at minimum.

I'd break my knuckles on somebody's face.

No kidding.

If they showed up at some funeral I attended, be it family or friend. I'd end up arrested for assault, at minimum.

I did 5 years active and 6 in the guard, and they showed up at one of our funerals and we were ordered not to engage them on any topic or disturb them.

I wanted to ring every one of their faggot necks

No kidding.

Oh my friend I would not be that nice to them. Id follow them back to their cars, hotel whatever. They would remember that funeral forever, that was the day some of their members never made it back home. They would describe the scene as grusome and Id carve my service buddies name into them (just for fun). You better do your freedom speech somewhere else motherfkr.

Actually...they would have gone to Kenyon, Oberlin, Denison, Wooster, Ohio Wesleyan, Case Western Reserve etc.

Well that quote on the picture really didn't make sense. I mean, just because they cared about academics doesn't mean they could have gotten into a better school.

I don't get what you said though. Are we pretending those schools are all just as good as Michigan? (Case is pretty good though). Or are you saying they would have stayed in state?

Well that quote on the picture really didn't make sense. I mean, just because they cared about academics doesn't mean they could have gotten into a better school.

I don't get what you said though. Are we pretending those schools are all just as good as Michigan? (Case is pretty good though). Or are you saying they would have stayed in state?

I am saying those schools are all better than Michigan....academic wise and that if it weren't for football they would have attended one of those schools possibly. And FYI, by not posting photos you are holding up the parade. This is Dickheads on parade.

michiganfans.jpg

You really think all those schools are better at academics than Michigan?

I'm in class, so I'll post a picture later

Did I stutter? Those are small, liberal arts colleges so in their niche, yes, they are considered better. They don't have things like business schools, engineering schools, tech schools etc. etc. that a larger university would have.

Did I stutter? Those are small, liberal arts colleges so in their niche, yes, they are considered better. They don't have things like business schools, engineering schools, tech schools etc. etc. that a larger university would have.

What is their niche? Art history?

Maurice_Clarett.jpg

Archived