THE BROWNS BOARD

Dickheads On Parade

The Gipper

Hasn't this dickhead been retired for a while now? Or am I thinking of someone else? (and wasn't he considered a borderline HOFer? I guess not now)

Maybe I am thinking of like Darren Woodson or something.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn't this dickhead been retired for a while now? Or am I thinking of someone else? (and wasn't he considered a borderline HOFer? I guess not now)

Maybe I am thinking of like Darren Woodson or something.

Retired 2010, became an analyst for NFL Network.

All-Decade team for 2000's ... and yes, WAS a borderline HOF.

6 time All Pro and Super Bowl Champion.

Eight possible sexual assualt cases in five states!

Zombo

Zombo

I mean WTF, I would think the guy could find all the hookers he wanted. (But they say rape isn't about sex. Clearly not)

Zombo

+ the drug possession charges. he's toast.

Are you dense? First off, just because you have'nt bad mouthed someone or done something stupid doesn't mean you are not a dickhead to the Cleveland sports fan. Nevertheless I will give you the reasons:

1. He played on the team that beat Ohio State for the National title. Fuck him for that. This alone puts him into the dickhead category along with John Elway....who didn't bad mouth anyone or do anything stupid. Its just we hate him for whipping our asses.

2. He is, after all, the QB or the Denver Broncos. If you are the QB of the Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, or Broncos, you are a dickhead....no matter how good you are.

3. All this "sainthood" they are bestowing on Tebow because he happens to be a Christian can be insipid. Some of that BS is not his fault. Sure, he is simply doing what he believes. But give me a freeking break. I know a hundred young people his age that have every bit the character he has, but what they don't have (quoting the Wizard of Oz) is a testimonial, because they are not famous football player. There are probably 5 million other young people his age that do as much for their communities as he does. If he is a good football player, fine, that is what he should be known as. He should not be canonized for this other bullshit.

So, I guess bottom line is that is not that I don't think Tebow isn't a winner, or a nice young man, and its not that I don't respect his game. Its just that he is a dickhead.

Hell, we (Gators) gave OSU Urban and the Browns Joe Haden. Surely that counts for something. OSU has 7 NCs. You guys can't win 'em all. Even I know the Gators must let others win a NC sometimes. Otherwise our animosities would be evident on more than a football field and in message boards. :) We even let the Semiholes win this last one. It's just one of the things we must do to keep 'em shut up...and in some cases (no reference to you, ofc) it doesn't work.

A dickhead high in my list is:

alg-merrill-hoge-jpg.jpg

Edit:

The most recent NC game should a been OSU vs Bama IMO.

don't give OSU that much credit even though i love them. once braxton miller is gone we might have a shot. i think the way they have him run the offense is embarrassing. hyde is gone and they need help with their WR corp. doubt if they'll rank top ten when the first rankings come out.

there' another couple of gator DBs at the combine i saw that looked pretty good.

if 'y'all gators feel like giving us some more of that sweet southern cookin. cleveland would be glad to accept.

btw tebow and horse face 1 and 2 (elway and manning) are both dickeheads. behind the steelers they are my least fave team in the NFL. cost us 2 superbowl bids (along with some bone-headed plays on our end) in the 80's. how can you NOT hate them? or anyone associated with them?

don't give OSU that much credit even though i love them. once braxton miller is gone we might have a shot. i think the way they have him run the offense is embarrassing. hyde is gone and they need help with their WR corp. doubt if they'll rank top ten when the first rankings come out.

there' another couple of gator DBs at the combine i saw that looked pretty good.

if 'y'all gators feel like giving us some more of that sweet southern cookin. cleveland would be glad to accept.

btw tebow and horse face 1 and 2 (elway and manning) are both dickeheads. behind the steelers they are my least fave team in the NFL. cost us 2 superbowl bids (along with some bone-headed plays on our end) in the 80's. how can you NOT hate them? or anyone associated with them?

Thanks for the reminder.

Interchangin' at the very top of my dickhead list is:

peysheriff-600x576.jpg

I don't even like his Daddy (shitty NFL QB) or his brother Eli (beat the Gators when he was an Ole Miss QB) I take great solace in knowing Peyton and the Vols NEVER beat the Gators. Hell, the Vols even kicked Phillip Fulmer (Vol HC at the time) under the bus because of the Gators and Tebow. :)

Thanks for the reminder.

peysheriff-600x576.jpg

I don't even like his Daddy (shitty NFL QB) or his brother Eli (beat the Gators when he was an Ole Miss QB) I take great solace in knowing Peyton and the Vols NEVER beat the Gators. Hell, the Vols even kicked Phillip Fulmer (Vol HC at the time) under the bus because of the Gators and Tebow. :)

yeah i thought fulmer was a great coach. they really haven't produced much NFL talent besides peyton (i mean no one comes to mind besides him). they did produce one of the biggest QB busts of all time though in shuler and some WR busts as well.

shuler was awesome in college and a dud for the skins. that's why these over-hyped guys we're looking at this year scare the shit out of me.

yeah i thought fulmer was a great coach. they really haven't produced much NFL talent besides peyton (i mean no one comes to mind besides him). they did produce one of the biggest QB busts of all time though in shuler and some WR busts as well.

shuler was awesome in college and a dud for the skins. that's why these over-hyped guys we're looking at this year scare the shit out of me.

They are all over-hyped. Even Clowney. None of 'em are in and of themselves the key to paradise. Good coachin' makes 'em and bad coachin' breaks 'em. Ofc they must have the tools because even the best coach can't turn water to wine. Just sayin'.

Yeah Fulmer is a good enough coach. The Vols' W/L is worse since he left than before he got canned.

• 6 months later...

Thanks for the reminder.

peysheriff-600x576.jpg

Saying Archie Manning was a shitty QB is the most erroneous thing you could ever say.. I saw Archie Manning play. Manning Sr's only problem was. He played on crap teams.. He was very smart and pretty mobile. He could've been a HOFer had he won a championship or two.. He was far from being a slouch as a functioning QB.

aka tim couch?

Tim Couch and Manng Sr should never be mentioned in the same breath... Manning Sr was a far superior QB in every way. Couch never reached that level of proficiency,Manning Sr, did... C'mon man!

• 1 year later...

Archived