THE BROWNS BOARD

Dickheads On Parade

The Gipper

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, if you are going to comment on this thread you have to post a photo of a Dickhead....or your photo may pop up on here.

I mean, being gay for Ghoolie is no excuse.

Furthermore, as far as taking Winslow instead of BR....have you never watched, seen, or heard an NFL draft? Mistakes are made all the time. Tom Brady was drafted number one hundred fucking ninety nine.

K2 was rated the better prospect, apparently, at the time. No one is prescient and omniscient. (Further, BR may not have all that and a bag of chips if the Browns took him. He would never had the ready to bake championship team around him here that he had in Pisstown). It wasn't just BR that the Browns didn't take. All of the following who were drafted after K2 in the first round of 2004 have had better careers than K2: Vince Wilfork, Will Smith, Jonathan Vilma, Chris Gamble, Steven Jackson, DeAngelo Hall, Lee Evans, Tommie Harris, DJ Williams...even Ben Watson.

But, who knows, had K2 not messed himself up on a motorcycle, he could be pushing Tony Gonzales....or K1...as one of the best TEs ever.

MV5BMTM2NzgzOTE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY1

Gay for Ghoolie? If I was gay I would have posed a photo of Selena Gomez and commented how attractive she is. I am a woman. The guy, Ghoolie as you call him, whoever he is, may indeed be a dickhead, that I have no idea, however, he is a nice looking dickhead.

Regarding your comments on the draft. Choosing a Tight End not just at 7, but at 6+ giving a second round pick? Are you kidding me? As if a TE was more of a need than a QB? Forget not being able to tell then that BR was going to be a great QB, but the Browns had NO QB, and we take Winslow? Even if you weren't convinced BR was going to be all that, you take the QB, and not a TE.Tell me who it was that made that choice, and I will put their photo up here.

collegehumor.efda1e774524d8120a961aa898e

Gay for Ghoolie? If I was gay I would have posed a photo of Selena Gomez and commented how attractive she is. I am a woman. The guy, Ghoolie as you call him, whoever he is, may indeed be a dickhead, that I have no idea, however, he is a nice looking dickhead.

Regarding your comments on the draft. Choosing a Tight End not just at 7, but at 6+ giving a second round pick? Are you kidding me? As if a TE was more of a need than a QB? Forget not being able to tell then that BR was going to be a great QB, but the Browns had NO QB, and we take Winslow? Even if you weren't convinced BR was going to be all that, you take the QB, and not a TE.Tell me who it was that made that choice, and I will put their photo up here.

If you are a woman, then post naked photos of yourself to prove it! :wub:

And, like I said to Ghoolie, I don't choose to live in the land of Regret, even if you and he wish to.

Also...where is your dickhead photo. You are holding up the parade.

do we still shoot traitors by firing squad or do they just get hung now?

lethal injection is the sole method. there have been no military executions since 1961 when army pvt John Bennett was hanged at Leavenworth for the rape and attempted murder of an 11 year old Austrian girl.

Skycomesfirst...

really? Joe Theisman would never make a mistake like you say Kosar did?

***********************************************************************************

Theismann: Romo makes Pop Warner mistakes - Fox Sports Midwest

www.foxsportsmidwest.com/.../Theismann...makes...mistakes/landing.ht...‎

Oct 7, 2011 - Hall of Famer Joe Theismann is the latest Redskin bashing Tony Romo.

Joe Theismann to join NFL Network booth | ProFootballTalk

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/.../joe-theismann-to-join-nfl-network-boot...‎

BR? Thank God we never drafted that eggsucking walking stupid scandal:

ben-roethlisberger-image.jpg

• 1 month later...

His idiotic comments re TRich dispels any notions that this slob is not 100% Richard Cranium.

The 40 million dollar mistake

mike-holmgren-browns.jpg

i think he took half the money and invested in either dunkin donuts or krispy kreme....or both.

shoulda been a cop.

• 3 months later...

Either way I don't care that he smokes weed. A lot of people smoke weed. So what? It's not crack or crystal methamphetemine

Ordinarily I wouldn't care.....but smoking weed by an NFL player gets you suspended....and that is usually harmful to a team. Although, in this case I think perhaps not.....because I think Josh Cooper did a better job at the slot than Davone Bess has done most of the year.

Probably shoulda been playing Cooper all along. Not nearly as many dropped passes.

Devone+Bess.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived