THE BROWNS BOARD

Dickheads On Parade

The Gipper

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B)

I gotta say though, I was expecting a comment sooner. I'm about as much of a Pittsburgh and Baltimore fan as you all.

If we seem too eager, all the Steeler fans run to his defense and then you can't get rid of them for a week.

Zombo

Question from the peanut gallery...

Who is more hated? Shittsburgh or the Baltimorons?

Pittsburgh. In our opinion they are the only other legitimate franchise in our division.

The other two are, quite literally, just bastard stepchildren of the Cleveland Browns (franchises given to disjected ex-Browns operatives). If Modell were still the owner of the Ravens it might be a bit different. But as it is, they and the Bengals are just sperm dribble down the Browns leg.

woody-sex.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

106365239.jpg

Let's be clear, the dickheads in his situation was the Cleveland Browns organization.

The Browns were dickheads for putting the team in the controls of Jake Delhomme. Then leaving Mangini here for a year when he really wasn't Holmgren's guy. Then throwing Colt to the fire his rookie year....probably way before he was ready when Delhomme got hurt.

Then bringing in a coach with an offense that I am not sure that Otto Graham and Johnny Unitas combined could have succeeded in. Then not giving McCoy anything but a popgun to bring to a machine gun fight. Then being completely and utterly incompetent when it came to dealing with his concussion situation.

McCoy may not have been the best of QBs, or at least not the right QB for here...but it is not because HE was the dickhead. That honor goes to his handlers.

So, yes, it was the Browns who were the fuckups. Maybe they have remedied their own fuckup...but that yet remains to be seen. So this needs to be assigned here:

cleveland-browns-2.gif

Let's be clear, the dickheads in his situation was the Cleveland Browns organization.

The Browns were dickheads for putting the team in the controls of Jake Delhomme. Then leaving Mangini here for a year when he really wasn't Holmgren's guy. Then throwing Colt to the fire his rookie year....probably way before he was ready when Delhomme got hurt.

Then bringing in a coach with an offense that I am not sure that Otto Graham and Johnny Unitas combined could have succeeded in. Then not giving McCoy anything but a popgun to bring to a machine gun fight. Then being completely and utterly incompetent when it came to dealing with his concussion situation.

McCoy may not have been the best of QBs, or at least not the right QB for here...but it is not because HE was the dickhead. That honor goes to his handlers.

So, yes, it was the Browns who were the fuckups. Maybe they have remedied their own fuckup...but that yet remains to be seen. So this needs to be assigned here:

cleveland-browns-2.gif

I agree the Browns are the dick-heads here. Apparently they even told Colt they weren't going to pick a QB in the 1st round. Also, Shurmur's offense was the same they ran in Philly, you just didn't notice it because we have ZERO talent on offense, which hopefully we'll get more in the 2nd/3rd round.

funny how this board has changed in 2 years.

at that time, all but a small handfull of us were singing the praises as we finally hired "a real football man."

ya know who's laughing now?

I think the jury was always out on Holmgren as an executive. Recall that the Seahawks didn't make it to the SB until a year or so after he resigned as their GM and stuck strictly to coaching.

I guess it is the Peter Principle at work: He was found to have been so good at one task so he was promoted to a task he was found to be incapable of....so what happens? He is promoted even further.

Coach: good

GM: sucks

Pres: ???

(memo to future: Bill Polian is available)

• 3 months later...

Which one is the bigger dickhead?

MRdZN.jpg

well if the fan didn't break the law/rules about running on the field then it has to be harrison. he just wants a reason to hit someone. that's assault.

wonder how the lawyers cleaned this one up?

Are you dense? First off, just because you have'nt bad mouthed someone or done something stupid doesn't mean you are not a dickhead to the Cleveland sports fan. Nevertheless I will give you the reasons:

1. He played on the team that beat Ohio State for the National title. Fuck him for that. This alone puts him into the dickhead category along with John Elway....who didn't bad mouth anyone or do anything stupid. Its just we hate him for whipping our asses.

2. He is, after all, the QB or the Denver Broncos. If you are the QB of the Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, or Broncos, you are a dickhead....no matter how good you are.

3. All this "sainthood" they are bestowing on Tebow because he happens to be a Christian can be insipid. Some of that BS is not his fault. Sure, he is simply doing what he believes. But give me a freeking break. I know a hundred young people his age that have every bit the character he has, but what they don't have (quoting the Wizard of Oz) is a testimonial, because they are not famous football player. There are probably 5 million other young people his age that do as much for their communities as he does. If he is a good football player, fine, that is what he should be known as. He should not be canonized for this other bullshit.

So, I guess bottom line is that is not that I don't think Tebow isn't a winner, or a nice young man, and its not that I don't respect his game. Its just that he is a dickhead.

Thats Retarded.

To call an athlete a dickhead solely because he helps beat our beloved Buckeyes and Browns is stupid because you would literally have to post pics of a thousand athletes. The real dickheads are bitter losers such as yourself.

Not surprised that Tebows pic shows up before Mike Vicks. Did anyone even post Vick's pic?

Tebow gets more hate than Vick..shows where your priorities are eh?

A true dickhead...

ITss7.jpg

Thats Retarded.

To call an athlete a dickhead solely because he helps beat our beloved Buckeyes and Browns is stupid because you would literally have to post pics of a thousand athletes. The real dickheads are bitter losers such as yourself.

Not surprised that Tebows pic shows up before Mike Vicks. Did anyone even post Vick's pic?

Tebow gets more hate than Vick..shows where your priorities are eh?

A true dickhead...

Whattsamatta you....anyone that questions your man love Timmah who you get all verklempt over can't have an opinion?

The answer is yes...anyone that beats my "beloved" teams, particularly in big games can be classified a dickhead. Sure, perhaps some dickheads, like Vick, are bigger dickheads than others but I am free to classify anyone I want for any reason I want to be a dickhead, including the likes of Elway/Tebow/Tommy Maddox etc. etc. etc. even going back to Bobby Layne if I'd like. I could even put you in that category if I were so inclined.

This was intended to be a fun, football thread.

In the words of the Joker: "Why so serious?"

• 6 months later...

all but a small handfull of us were singing the praises as we finally hired "a real football man."

ya know who's laughing now?

me. HA!!!!!!

cuz i knew the fat bastard was a lazy washed up piece of shit.

i think if both colt and weeden shit the bed and are basically dolls in the window, it should stain his title as a 'QB master' forever more. forever more.

Archived