THE BROWNS BOARD

Dickheads On Parade

The Gipper

If you served and had any measure of maturity you would shake your head and turn your back on them. They're pathetic. If you attacked them for exercising their rights you don't belong in the service. You probably belong in prison.

Say that to the Family at the service about being sure they can see and hear those assholes. Maybe you'd like to introduce them to each other. Free speech,I fought for it but there times and places where you best keep it to yourself. If you don't understand that your beyond help anyway. Enjoy your Freedom today.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see as denying the right to have a respectful, solemn service for their loved military one without interference and deliberate provocation..

"Free Speech" goes out the door when it imposes on others' rights.

Like yelling the "fire" in a theater thing.

Like disrupting any president's SOTU address.

I see as denying the right to have a respectful, solemn service for their loved military one without interference and deliberate provocation..

"Free Speech" goes out the door when it imposes on others' rights.

Like yelling the "fire" in a theater thing.

Like disrupting any president's SOTU address.

Well said calfoxwc! The Crisco Kid is clueless. Has no idea about what you posted. You can't get through to them all so take pity and move on and save the ones you can. Who knows Crisco said he was in the military maybe someday they will have fun at his funeral with his Family watching. Goes around comes around.

Remember how you always rant against feeling in the political board Cal? Rage is a feeling. Hatred is a feeling.

Those people or horrible people, no doubt, but our country was founded on their right to say what they want.

I'm pretty sure they aren't breaking any laws doing what they're doing, but you would be if you attacked them.

Well said calfoxwc! The Crisco Kid is clueless. Has no idea about what you posted. You can't get through to them all so take pity and move on and save the ones you can. Who knows Crisco said he was in the military maybe someday they will have fun at his funeral with his Family watching. Goes around comes around.

Oh no, you burned me. Good job.

Remember how you always rant against feeling in the political board Cal? Rage is a feeling. Hatred is a feeling.

Those people or horrible people, no doubt, but our country was founded on their right to say what they want.

I'm pretty sure they aren't breaking any laws doing what they're doing, but you would be if you attacked them.

hey you are 100% correctomundo.

rBUT that doesn't mean you can't dress up in cammy, throw a little deer piss on you and sneak up behind that whole group of inbreeds and just slit their throats with one swipe. (officer baxtor #the ci.....got your note..everything is cool.

They're so bad even the KKK don't want to be involved with them: See This

y'all should've heard Jim Rome before he went national. When he was the 7 to midnight talk show host on the San Diego sports radio station. He was fantastic back then. Got to be too bigtime once the show got syndicated all over the country and now I can't stand listening to him. But back in the mid 90's I listened every single night.

Archived