Best (And Close) Pre-Game Bars/restaurants

freeballx

My wife and I are coming in from Toronto and looking for some advice. First time in Cleveland - we can't wait, and looking for some pre-game drinks and food to warm it up before the Browns take it to the Ravens.

The time change kind of threw us for a loop - plan was originally to sleep in, have some breakfast and head to the game ... now we can have a bit of fun pre-game. We are staying downtown (Doubletree) and trying to stay on foot. Any recommendations on pre-game beers and food - saw an ad for the Dive Bar that included drinks, pizza, etc all inlcusive.

Any help would be appreciated.

My wife and I are coming in from Toronto and looking for some advice. First time in Cleveland - we can't wait, and looking for some pre-game drinks and food to warm it up before the Browns take it to the Ravens.

The time change kind of threw us for a loop - plan was originally to sleep in, have some breakfast and head to the game ... now we can have a bit of fun pre-game. We are staying downtown (Doubletree) and trying to stay on foot. Any recommendations on pre-game beers and food - saw an ad for the Dive Bar that included drinks, pizza, etc all inlcusive.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you are looking for a lot of choices within close proximity of each other, check out E.4 St. House of Blues, Lola's, others. Also, there are good choices in the Warehouse District near the Stadium such as Johnny's, Blue Point, others. The Warehouse District also has great pre-game beverage stops. The hotel should be able to direct you. Welcome to Cleveland.

Archived