THE BROWNS BOARD

Who's Gonna Beat The Packers?

Zombo

watching the packers is like opening the hood of a well gleamed hot rod and watching and listening to a precision motor with no flaws. rodgers is a flippin robot. i guess that's how our offense is SUPPOSED to look. too bad mccoy didn't get the chance to sit for a couple of years and watch how the game is played. i think he'll come around (mccoy) but he's gotta up his speed with his reads/release.

packers have a real shot at going undefeated.

and BTW love SUH's intensity and would love him on the browns BUT he IS the dirtiest player in the league.

They are a tough out. If Rodgers stays healthy, the only teams I see having a shot are Patriots or Saints in a postseason shootout.

Z

Oh gee glad you missed the Steelers playing three of the last five Super Bowls and winning two............................but that is how denial works, makes one go brain dead, and you did that..........................not to mention the Ravens or SF

Oh gee glad you missed the Steelers playing three of the last five Super Bowls and winning two............................but that is how denial works, makes one go brain dead, and you did that..........................not to mention the Ravens or SF

The same Ravens who lost to Seattle and Jacksonville?

The same Steelers who lost twice to the aforementioned Ravens, and just barely beat the Jaguars and the Colts, who as you said yourself were among the worst teams in the NFL?

I did see the Steelers play in the last couple Super Bowls. What they did those seasons doesn't mean jackshit this season, cameldick.

But that is how denial works, makes one go brain dead, and you did that...........................

The same Ravens who lost to Seattle and Jacksonville?

The same Steelers who lost twice to the aforementioned Ravens, and just barely beat the Jaguars and the Colts, who as you said yourself were among the worst teams in the NFL?

I did see the Steelers play in the last couple Super Bowls. What they did those seasons doesn't mean jackshit this season, cameldick.

But that is how denial works, makes one go brain dead, and you did that...........................

That was cute and stupid as expected, I know football and winning, what do you know asshole, and put it out there for all of us to see, or just do another poster of Hillis

and 95% of the posters on this board will thump their chests as if it was the browns who did it.

So, what's wrong with that? In fact, I just might have a block party to celebrate. And have a special contest on who can beat up the most band wagon Stooler fans living in the neighborhood.

So, what's wrong with that? In fact, I just might have a block party to celebrate. And have a special contest on who can beat up the most band wagon Stooler fans living in the neighborhood.

especially ones who like bananas in their tailpipe.

Archived