THE BROWNS BOARD

Big News

rich4eagle

The big news is readying after this weekend that Urban Meyer is going to sign a 7 year contract to coach the Buckeyes and make Chris Speilman his defensive coordinator

they want Michigan out of the way

HUGE WIN WIN

Of me being stupid and believing offense wins and OL guys are a dime a dozen..........................this has no credence.....................in fact I remain correctomundo as always

But wait, so far in 11 years I been almost wrong once

The big news is readying after this weekend that Urban Meyer is going to sign a 7 year contract to coach the Buckeyes and make Chris Speilman his defensive coordinator

HUGE WIN WIN

Of me being stupid and believing offense wins and OL guys are a dime a dozen..........................this has no credence

I hope this is the one thing you're not wrong about in your life.

I hope this is the one thing you're not wrong about in your life.

Thanks dipwad that would be my very first worng.......................you are PUNK LIAR

HUGE WIN WIN

Of me being stupid and believing offense wins and OL guys are a dime a dozen..........................this has no credence.....................in fact I remain correctomundo as always

Well, maybe 10, 15 times- but this could be the best news in awhile for Buckeye Fans. Top shelf program deserves a top shelf coach. I hope they can keep Fickel around doing some position coaching job- he got put in an impossible situation.

Meyer is denying it like hell as of tonight- we shall see.

This is great news for Buckeye nation!!!! Wof course Myer is going to deny it untill after Thanksgiving and the Mich game.

Its funny how My Browns have been so bad over the last 10yrs, but my Ohio State has been one of the top teams in the nation forever...

Browns- :(

Buckeyes :)

Buckeyes Basketball :)

Tribe :) - GOD DO I LOVE MY TRIBE- love them so much have 2 tatoos of them

HUGE WIN WIN

I may agree with Rich on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/user/deadschembechlers?blend=23&ob=5

Hmmm... Maurice Clarrett vs. William Green ring a bell?

yeah asshole, Green was a total flop knocked on his ass every play as I clearly predicted would happen and cut and never resigned as I clearly predicted , and Clarett got fuewked by the system and forbidden to play, screwed by the system with immense talent,

Andy you remain a complete asshole as always and never said a thing worth repeating on these threads, keep sucking your thumb

I may agree with Rich on this one.

http://www.youtube.c...s?blend=23&ob=5

Well, the best you can do with me, is agree mostly on things, because I get it, especially sports and politics and economics

seems you are completely on the wrong side of economics and politics

and my resume is impeccable on all three subjects........................now get a dumbass to condemn me for being so right for so long

yeah asshole, Green was a total flop knocked on his ass every play as I clearly predicted would happen and cut and never resigned as I clearly predicted , and Clarett got fuewked by the system and forbidden to play, screwed by the system with immense talent,

Andy you remain a complete asshole as always and never said a thing worth repeating on these threads, keep sucking your thumb

Oh, Clarett was fucked by the system?

If you call running a 4.82 at the combine, being fat and slow, signing fucking Retarded NFL contracts, robbing people at gunpoint and getting arrested for stealing a car, filling it with weapons and leading the police on a chase through Columbus "the system, then yeah... I guess you could say he was fucked by "the system".

Clarett was an ignorant, greedy bastard. His NFL career amounted to nothing. The fact that you can defend him truly shows your incompetence.

Hopefully he's changed, and maybe one day you will too. Until then, go fuck yourself pussrod.

Oh, Clarett was fucked by the system?

If you call running a 4.82 at the combine, being fat and slow, signing fucking Retarded NFL contracts, robbing people at gunpoint and getting arrested for stealing a car, filling it with weapons and leading the police on a chase through Columbus "the system, then yeah... I guess you could say he was fucked by "the system".

Clarett was an ignorant, greedy bastard. His NFL career amounted to nothing. The fact that you can defend him truly shows your incompetence.

Hopefully he's changed, and maybe one day you will too. Until then, go fuck yourself pussrod.

You obviously are infatuated with your hate of Clarett for some reason, he played brilliantily the ONLY YEAR he ever played then was screwed for two successive years first by Andy Geiger and then by the NFL and then got hurt after Denver drafted him

But you keep hating the guy, who was MASSIVELY SUCCESSFUL THE ONLY YEAR HE WAS ALLOWED TO PLAY

NOW STICK YOUR DUMBASS HEAD BACK UP YOUR HATELFUL HASS

further asshole, you failed to follow his sad story but are glad to attack him as complete assholes like you do about things except right wing stupid idiocy which you are beholden

Where is sucking up to HILLIS poster jackass??????????????

You obviously are infatuated with your hate of Clarett for some reason, he played brilliantily the ONLY YEAR he ever played then was screwed for two successive years first by Andy Geiger and then by the NFL and then got hurt after Denver drafted him

But you keep hating the guy, who was MASSIVELY SUCCESSFUL THE ONLY YEAR HE WAS ALLOWED TO PLAY

further asshole, you failed to follow his sad story but are glad to attack him as complete assholes like you do about things except right wing stupid idiocy which you are beholden

I'm in love with my hate of him? Nice misuse of the word "infatuated". Do us a favor, don't throw out words if you don't know how to use them. I understand that your vocabulary is incomplete being that you dropped out of middle school, but that's no excuse.

You are obviously "infatuated with your love" of Clarett. He had one good year. One good year. Unfortunately, during that year, he also was a complete dick and thought the rules of the NCAA didn't apply to him. He filed false police reports, received preferential treatment in classes, and received more goods than the last 5 OSU players suspended received combined.

He didn't get fucked by the system. He tried to fuck the system himself for his own greed. He quickly found out that no player is larger than the system.

Oh, but he was massively successful in his one year, right? If that's your argument, needledick, then why so quick to shit on Peyton Hillis? Wasn't Hillis massively successful in his one year with the Browns?

What was the argument Ghoolie had that you regurgitated and called your own? Wasn't it "he caught the opposing teams by surprise"? If that's the case, you can apply that directly to your cocksock Clarett.

At least the guy I like played a down in the NFL, dickface.

Go suck on that reasoning, you shortsighted motherfucker. Once your mommy explains what I just typed, throw some other dumbass response up here in all caps so we can all laugh at you.

Cunt.

He never mentioned Hillis in his post. But now that you bring it up, yes Hillis is a lot better than Clarett ever was. I know in your own little world Clarett is a Hall of Famer, but in the real world he was nothing but a big fat bust (and you are wrong once again). Say what you want about Hillis, but he did have 1 good year which is certainly better than Clarett's big fat 0.

It's laughable how you claim someone should have been good just so you can pretend you are never wrong. Grow up.

Not only is Hillis better, but even William Green was 2,109 yards better ... or rather $2,109.00 better.

Z

Be careful Z Rich never made that bet. But I agree- talent will out- especially in the NFL. If Clarett had an ounce of NFL talent some team would have taken a flyer on him (after he got out of jail) just like Plaxico Burress. A clocking of 4.8 in the forty is outstanding- if you happen to play offensive or defensive line. Kind of lousy for an NFL running back. There's a reason Clarett is (I think) currently in the employ of the Omaha Nighthawks. He sucks.

Not only is Hillis better, but even William Green was 2,109 yards better ... or rather $2,109.00 better.

Z

this thread has evolved into total funinky funny.....................Willie Green knocked on his ass every day because he was a wimp, Maurice Clarett winning the national championship and then gettitng fucawked by the system, and Petyon Hillis half year wonder and loser and now a pathetic asshwipe, and whare are you assholes defending the losers and asswipes instead of defending the winner who got faueked by the system, which means you are butt sucking losers also

meanwhile Larry clarified what zombo is a liar, next time I will KO the sumbitch, no more nicey nicey from me total asshole and complete liar Zombo

Zombo, I will be visiting u in florida and you will be suffering broken bones

this thread has evolved into total funinky funny.....................Willie Green knocked on his ass every day because he was a wimp, Maurice Clarett winning the national championship and then gettitng fucawked by the system, and Petyon Hillis half year wonder and loser and now a pathetic asshwipe, and whare are you assholes defending the losers and asswipes instead of defending the winner who got faueked by the system, which means you are butt sucking losers also

meanwhile Larry clarified what zombo is a liar, next time I will KO the sumbitch, no more nicey nicey from me total asshole and complete liar Zombo

I guess you missed my post before, RIch, seeing as how you've yet to respond. It happens a lot with you, I guess you're just too busy with Ghoolie's cock in your mouth to respond to us peons...right? That's okay, I'll repost it for you, so you can respond.

I'm in love with my hate of him? Nice misuse of the word "infatuated". Do us a favor, don't throw out words if you don't know how to use them. I understand that your vocabulary is incomplete being that you dropped out of middle school, but that's no excuse.

You are obviously "infatuated with your love" of Clarett. He had one good year. One good year. Unfortunately, during that year, he also was a complete dick and thought the rules of the NCAA didn't apply to him. He filed false police reports, received preferential treatment in classes, and received more goods than the last 5 OSU players suspended received combined.

He didn't get fucked by the system. He tried to fuck the system himself for his own greed. He quickly found out that no player is larger than the system.

Oh, but he was massively successful in his one year, right? If that's your argument, needledick, then why so quick to shit on Peyton Hillis? Wasn't Hillis massively successful in his one year with the Browns?

What was the argument Ghoolie had that you regurgitated and called your own? Wasn't it "he caught the opposing teams by surprise"? If that's the case, you can apply that directly to your cocksock Clarett.

At least the guy I like played a down in the NFL, dickface.

Go suck on that reasoning, you shortsighted motherfucker. Once your mommy explains what I just typed, throw some other dumbass response up here in all caps so we can all laugh at you.

Cunt.

Dude, by the time Clarett got to the combine, his personal life was so fkucked up by teh NCAA over travelling to a funeral, his mind was scattered, he was out of shape and not at all in a physical or mental position to perform.

The guy had huge talent. Nobody is going to argue that he didn't implode, but he came form nothing and never had a whole lot of stability in his life. Maybe you or I could handle the issues that faced him, but MO could not, he was a guy who needed people around him. When he started having NCAA issues, his mind was never right again.

Had teh dice come up differently he would have performed quite well in the NFL.

William Green just plain sucked.

I'm not arguing that Green didn't suck.

All I'm saying is that Clarett did it to himself, not the other way around. He tried to circumvent the system, and was unceremoniously shot down. He had talent, but he had no respect for his coaches, the NCAA or himself, and that's the reason his career panned out the way it did.

I think Larry was actually making fun of you.

We all know you made the bet, and I don't remember the bet stipulating that it didn't count if "the system" took down poor Mo.

It's too bad that when someone finally took a chance on him that "the System" balloned his weight to 250 lbs and filled his squirt bottle with Grey Goose.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/196098-former-nfl-running-back-maurice-clarett-is-back-in-the-public-eye

Zombo

I think Larry was actually making fun of you.

We all know you made the bet, and I don't remember the bet stipulating that it didn't count if "the system" took down poor Mo.

It's too bad that when someone finally took a chance on him that "the System" balloned his weight to 250 lbs and filled his squirt bottle with Grey Goose.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/196098-former-nfl-running-back-maurice-clarett-is-back-in-the-public-eye

Zombo

Getting screwed by the system? Or try acting like an adult? Blame the big bad NFL for turning me into an alcoholic, and robbing people? Your choice Marice, and it was a BAD choice.

BTW, he had all forking summer and Training Camp to get himself back into football shape, and Shanahan though he wasn't worth Chris Obi-Wan talent. He's had years to get it back together, and you don't think NFL teams scout Arena Leagues to see if there's a guy worth signing as a FA? Clarett is done, or more like never was.

There's a list of guys longer than my arm of guys who were terrific in college with years on their resumes, not just one season- as an OSU homer you think Troy Smith's talent is going unrecognized by the NFL and he got shafted by the system? How about Jason White, Erik Crouch, Chris Weinke, Danny Weurffel, or Gino Torretta? Heisman winners all- and nobodies in the NFL.

I guess you missed my post before, RIch, seeing as how you've yet to respond. It happens a lot with you, I guess you're just too busy with Ghoolie's cock in your mouth to respond to us peons...right? That's okay, I'll repost it for you, so you can respond.

please your credentials, other than cutting off head and shitling down thraots and coskc siuckinng and calling people cukunts

when you do provide an intelligent comment witj logic I am all ear and will augustly respond with the best of my wisdom about football

till then just keep talking about kounts

please your credentials, other than cutting off head and shitling down thraots and coskc siuckinng and calling people cukunts

when you do provide an intelligent comment witj logic I am all ear and will augustly respond with the best of my wisdom about football

till then just keep talking about kounts

I have yet to see you respond with any knowledge, logic or wisdom.

So far yo've just ignored everything I've said. Just proves how much of a little blowhard bitch you are.

I bet your parents are proud.

Hey Rich thanks for trying to act like your the first guy on here posting about this. My thread in the college section was started 5 days before this shit show you call a thread and vomit you call proper grammar and spelling.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20845

My thread, check the dates. It's not hard, just basic math.

HUGE WIN WIN

Boom, ole rich4eagle gets it correctomundo way before the herd and gets moved as a rewardbut now we have new threads ignoring what I said and claiming new info..............not good for Ohio fans

but great our beloved Buckeyes

Now only if the Browns would clean house and give Tressel the reins

Archived