Tailgate For Browns V Ravens

browngator63

I have tailgated at the port parking lot and setup on the loading dock twice before. What should I expect for the game on the 4th? I got up to eight people and I will be making chicken wings. How early should I arrive for a 4 o'clock game?

Depends on how loaded you want to get before the game. Noon should be plenty of time to find a spot. OTOH, assuming Ed decides to cook for the last time this season, you COULD join us instead. Extra grills are welcome.

Depends on how loaded you want to get before the game. Noon should be plenty of time to find a spot. OTOH, assuming Ed decides to cook for the last time this season, you COULD join us instead. Extra grills are welcome.

Where do you tailgate? we like to back the truck right up to one of the loading docks.

I have tailgated at the port parking lot and setup on the loading dock twice before. What should I expect for the game on the 4th? I got up to eight people and I will be making chicken wings. How early should I arrive for a 4 o'clock game?

i've got no idea how to advise you on the port parking. For our lot (in the Flats) we'd probably arrive no later than 9:00 for a 4:00 game. Of course, we haven't had one of those in a while so i don't know if that time frame would still apply.

Archived