THE BROWNS BOARD

Mangini assembling coaching staff for Cleveland

DieselPusher

don't know the accuracy of this:

Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post hears that Eric Mangini has already begun assembling a coaching staff in Cleveland.

That staff might include Romeo Crennel as defensive coordinator. Another candidate to run the Browns' defense if Mangini gets the job is current Raiders DC Rob Ryan. Mangini nearly got Ryan on his Jets staff last year.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/0...rom-lombardi-2/

Much rather see Rob Ryan over RAC. if RAC comes put him at DL coach

don't know the accuracy of this:

Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post hears that Eric Mangini has already begun assembling a coaching staff in Cleveland.

That staff might include Romeo Crennel as defensive coordinator. Another candidate to run the Browns' defense if Mangini gets the job is current Raiders DC Rob Ryan. Mangini nearly got Ryan on his Jets staff last year.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/0...rom-lombardi-2/

Much rather see Rob Ryan over RAC. if RAC comes put him at DL coach

Happy new year Jim...just got back to Texas...Go Bucks, will hear about it large tonite...I think Mangini will do well here,,,jmo.

I think he would be a fine hire. I read where he is a no non-sense kind of guy and that's what I like. He didn't get a fair shot at the Jets. We all just have to give him a shot. He is no RAC and hopefully he is far away from the team and stays that way.

Im good to go with mangini as long as chud ,rip and tucker go away.. keeping any of these deadbeats around to any degree puts an immediate taint on my confidence of the new regime,lerner and the cleveland browns organization in general and im sure im not alone..

To me keeping the failed 3 indicates lerners fingerprints are where they shouldnt be theres no way a coach or gm thats his own man with his own plan keeps these guys for anything not even waterboys..

TJ McCreight should be fired as well but instead will end up being in lerners absentence his eyes and ears...i can live with that..

Crennel is a fat lazy "yes man" and the very thought of our defense in that idiots hands is unbearable..we dont have billyboy around to do his job for him...

Archived