Tailgate Party- Jags

roach

Gang, unfortunately we've reached the time of year where our Cleveland weather is a factor in having a traditional tailgate party. The forecast is calling for rain with high temps in the 50's. As we all know, our forecast can (and usually does change all the time).

We'll make an official decision on Thursday. Hopefully, that is early enough for everyone to make alternate plans.

Please post here if your intent is to join our party this weekend (weather permitting). Don't forget to mention the number of people in your group. This is going to be a break-out game for our Browns. The Jags always seem to bring out the best in our team and our fans.

Go Browns!

Death march....I like that....it's about what it has turned in to.

Good gosh, this is supposed to be fun.

Hello all!! I will keep checking back to see if talgate is going on. My son and I will be coming in from NJ! Go easy on him hes a Jags fan and 6 years old!!!

Hopfully the weather cooperates.

Rich

Gang, the forecast is not promising so we are going to cancel this week's party. We can handle the temps (which will probably be in the 40's during the time that we'd be partying), and we can handle rainy weather. The combination of the two is the problem. Actually, 15 degrees colder with snow would be fine party conditions.

We will try again for the Raven's game.

Gang, the forecast is not promising so we are going to cancel this week's party. We can handle the temps (which will probably be in the 40's during the time that we'd be partying), and we can handle rainy weather. The combination of the two is the problem. Actually, 15 degrees colder with snow would be fine party conditions.

We will try again for the Raven's game.

OK, I guess I won't be there then.

Archived