THE BROWNS BOARD

Someone's Keeping Score in NY

Earl34

I think Mangini will come out of this much better than the Jets in the long run, and i expect this to be a blessing in disguise for him. If he came here he'd benefit from working in a better environment, away from Brett and the media show. Im not really liking what the Jets are doing atm, selling off some of the GM's power to lure a better coach isn't good in the long run unless they get someone who can take on the extra weight...

I think Mangini will come out of this much better than the Jets in the long run, and i expect this to be a blessing in disguise for him. If he came here he'd benefit from working in a better environment, away from Brett and the media show. Im not really liking what the Jets are doing atm, selling off some of the GM's power to lure a better coach isn't good in the long run unless they get someone who can take on the extra weight...

Agreed. At a minimum, they've already undermined the GM's authority. I think the only reason he wasn't canned was that Woody offered him an ultimatum and he saved his own hide.

Archived