THE BROWNS BOARD

Yeah, Our Offense Sucks, But The Defense Is The Reason Why We're Losing

Soju

As I said in a previous thread, our defense is a mirage.

How often have we been beaten before the 1/2, or even by the 2nd quarter begins? Our defense is giving up incredible amounts of points in the first quarter and 2nd, that it just casts a dark cloud over the whole team.

You heard it here first folks, our DEFENSE SUCKS!!!

Who wants to play or who is inspired to go out and win the game (with an already losing attitude that is so prevalent in Cleveland) when they are already down by 17-21 points?

Fuc.k you Browns you pieces of SHIT!

The whole Fu.cking team can go xxxx themselves.

You can't expect our defense to keep every team around 20 points or less just so our offense can punt every damn series.

We are a lot like a baseball team with a good pitching staff but TERRIBLE bats. You can't simply hope to strike everyone out.

In the end, you have to score to win a game.

I absolutely couldn't disagree more with you. Our season reminds me a lot of the panthers season last year. We have an above average defense that's called upon to do wayyyy too much. I mean jesus man what do you want them to do when the first offensive play they have to run right back out there and defend a short field? I haven't looked a TOP but I'm sure it's clearly in Houston's favor. Can you honestly blame the defense for getting tired when they're out there 2/3 of the game? Even pro athletes are gonna get worn down from that.

Can you honestly blame the defense for getting tired when they're out there 2/3 of the game? Even pro athletes are gonna get worn down from that.

i've been reading this argument since 1999, and it cracks me up every time.

Good defenses get themselves off the field. Period. Houston punted twice yesterday. Our defense is complete joke.

i've been reading this argument since 1999, and it cracks me up every time.

Good defenses get themselves off the field. Period. Houston punted twice yesterday. Our defense is complete joke.

GREAT defenses get themselves off the field. Have you not been watching the browns this season? I mean jesus in that SF game they had to punt i think 6 possessions in a row. The texans offense even without Johnson is clearly top 5 in the NFL. We're not a great defense yet, and put that against being out there 90% of the game including 10 all but gimme points isn't gonna make the defense look good. You're delirious if you think the defense is the reason we're losing football games.

yep its our defense fault this is why

1. They let Colt get killed in the backfield, I mean shit I wish our Defense would block somebody

2. Our dam defense cant run ball dont care that we are on our 5th running bac, our defense needs to hit the holes to get some postive yards

3. Our dam defense cant get separation for the other teams defense when they are running routes

4. our dam defense cant figure out that with quic backs, we need to use more screen passes. Dam Defense

5. Our dam defense needs to stop fumbling the ball

OUR DAM DEFENSE

I guess we are tired of blaming Colt, Hilis, Little, Cribbs, Shurmer, Holgrem so now we are blaming the defense!!!! get out of here

It's the whole team...

Ok, that I'll agree with this and end thread.

Whoa, and uh sorry for the explosive post there guys, I was a little tipsy and just got done re-watching the game..

And no, Im not a morning time drinker, I live in Korea now and its almost midnight here.

first mistake, you watched the game twice......you have a better stomach than I do

ha. I have the NFL Ticket and I watched the game on "condensed." It cuts to the beginning of every play and the whole game is over in 25 minutes.

239 yards rushing between 2 backs

I bet pittsburgh and baltimore are lickin their chops waiting for these 2 games. I am going to dread watching in December unless something changes.

The Change...

Shurmur is fired and Holmgren takes over.

Archived