THE BROWNS BOARD

Ok, This Is Scary... Way Scary

Texas9erFan

I'm all for breast cancer awareness (boobies are a good thing!) and the teams & refs sporting a little bit of pink on their unis in the month of October...

But this is just embarrassing. A pink fecking home page!!! :ph34r:

AND IT GETS WORSE...

Rumor has it, the Niners may be wearing a pink uni too. :ph34r::angry::ph34r::angry::ph34r::angry:

BrestCancer49ers.jpg

No offense, but if we have to wear that damn thing, we better set an NFL scoring record against you!!!

I'm all for breast cancer awareness (boobies are a good thing!) and the teams & refs sporting a little bit of pink on their unis in the month of October...

AND IT GETS WORSE...

Rumor has it, the Niners may be wearing a pink uni too. :ph34r::angry::ph34r::angry::ph34r::angry:

BrestCancer49ers.jpg

No offense, but if we have to wear that damn thing, we better set an NFL scoring record against you!!!

I hope for the sake of all the viewers, that there are no pink uniform. it is one thing to support breast cancer but - Pink uniforms is just silly !!! If anything make the cheerleaders wear all pink (and Braylon Edwards too ;-))

AND IT GETS WORSE...

BrestCancer49ers.jpg

What are you talking about those are your normal uniforms.

And this is the pregame pep talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1W5jQL5DN8&feature=related

I hope for the sake of all the viewers, that there are no pink uniform. it is one thing to support breast cancer but - Pink uniforms is just silly !!! If anything make the cheerleaders wear all pink (and Braylon Edwards too ;-))

Like I said the 49ers guy isn't smart enough to realize how fake and poorly rendered that picture was. Not only that he's not knowledgeable about the NFL to know the rules of the league.

- the NFL has a contract with reebok that lasts until 2012, and the person who made these put a Nike swoosh on it. Nike won't produce uniforms until next year.

- teams have to register alternate uniforms months in advance to get approval from the league. So something like this wouldn't just show up out of nowhere

- specific "holiday" alternates aren't allowed, unlike in other leagues. Ever seen a team wear a uniform not in a teams colors? like pink? camo?

- teams are only allowed one alternate uniform and it is usually just like the normal home uniform just a different color (browns orange, falcons black, seahawks green) unless it's a throwback.

- the stripes on the jersey are wrong. San fran has sleeve stripes tapered down and don't wrap all the way around the shoulder, like pictured

Don't worry people this won't be worn ever

So I posted a similar thread to this one on the 49erswebzone which decayed quickly and wouldn't ya know it, some overly sensitive, limp-wristed, nancy boi of a moderator has gone and banned me for being a "jerk".

What a fecking JOKE! I swear the SF bay area is full of these types. But I guess I don't need to tell you guys.

I did say that board was over-moderated though. The little kneejerk beotch couldn't just delete my post... or the thread... he had to a delete an entire portion of the site which included several sub-forums. Talk about gross over-kill.

It makes it hard to be a Niner fan sometimes. :blink:

I'm sooo glad I moved out of that shithole state. GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!

political-correctness-now3.jpg?w=420&h=373

so you're not welcome on multiple boards. well done.

Meh... only two. And I've already found another Niner forum. Not to mention the NinerNation board I also have an account on... as well as boards all across the NFL.

So I posted a similar thread to this one on the 49erswebzone which decayed quickly and wouldn't ya know it, some overly sensitive, limp-wristed, nancy boi of a moderator has gone and banned me for being a "jerk".

What a fecking JOKE! I swear the SF bay area is full of these types. But I guess I don't need to tell you guys.

I did say that board was over-moderated though. The little kneejerk beotch couldn't just delete my post... or the thread... he had to a delete an entire portion of the site which included several sub-forums. Talk about gross over-kill.

The webzone is a xxxxing joke now. All of the good members who knew something are all gone and if they arent nobody knows who they are because they were banned. I helped build that site with old school guys like GTSCH. We didnt get along but we made that site fun and entertaining at least. Now that site is like watching a commercial in between timeouts. You got shit popping up on the screen, idiots running wild, and very few who know WTF they are talking about anymore. David and all of his cronies have ruined that site. That site used to be fun and the best place to get not only 49er news but football knowledge in general. That website has no substance anymore. Its all about attracting new sponsors. The Webzone can lick my balls....

Texas is worse off than California. Which isnt surprising considering whose been running things over there! Last I checked the bay area has the greatest weather in the WORLD! The World son. True story!

The webzone is a xxxxing joke now. All of the good members who knew something are all gone and if they arent nobody knows who they are because they were banned. I helped build that site with old school guys like GTSCH. We didnt get along but we made that site fun and entertaining at least. Now that site is like watching a commercial in between timeouts. You got shit popping up on the screen, idiots running wild, and very few who know WTF they are talking about anymore. David and all of his cronies have ruined that site. That site used to be fun and the best place to get not only 49er news but football knowledge in general. That website has no substance anymore. Its all about attracting new sponsors. The Webzone can lick my balls....

Simmer down Nancy or ill have to put you on timeout!

Texas is worse off than California. Which isnt surprising considering whose been running things over there! Last I checked the bay area has the greatest weather in the WORLD! The World son. True story!

Texas is worse off??? How???

The economy is better here. Food and housing is cheaper here. The tech industry is booming here while it's dying on the vine in Silicon Valley. AND you can still visit the State Capitol building with a fully loaded 9mm handgun hanging from your belt because the gun-grabbing liberal nazi goon squad hasn't taken them away from us. Oh and uh, our governor is running for president. What's Jerry Brown doing... other than jerking off to pictures of Linda Ronstadt???

I grew up in the pea-soup fog of Pacifica and lived in Burlingame, Santa Clara and up in Sonoma County for 43 of my 45 years, so I know for a fact that the weather in the bay area SUCKS! Here we have 10 months of sunshine and 2 months of rain that we call winter.

There are only THREE GOOD THINGS about the bay area... the 49ers, sourdough bread & dungeoness crab. Everything else about the bay area and indeed the entire state, sucks harder than a black hole. In particular the culture.

Did I talk about earthquakes, floods and wildfires yet???

No? Ah well, nevermind.

GOD_BLESS_TEXAS.jpg

The economy is better here. Food and housing is cheaper here. The tech industry is booming here while it's dying on the vine in Silicon Valley. AND you can still visit the State Capitol building with a fully loaded 9mm handgun hanging from your belt because the gun-grabbing liberal nazi goon squad hasn't taken them away from us. Oh and uh, our governor is running for president. What's Jerry Brown doing... other than jerking off to pictures of Linda Ronstadt???

I grew up in the pea-soup fog of Pacifica and lived in Burlingame, Santa Clara and up in Sonoma County for 43 of my 45 years, so I know for a fact that the weather in the bay area SUCKS! Here we have 10 months of sunshine and 2 months of rain that we call winter.

There are only THREE GOOD THINGS about the bay area... the 49ers, sourdough bread & dungeoness crab. Everything else about the bay area and indeed the entire state, sucks harder than a black hole. In particular the culture.

No? Ah well, nevermind.

GOD_BLESS_TEXAS.jpg

Having lived in California for a few years, I would say that the San Diego area has the best weather BY FAR.

Having lived in California for a few years, I would say that the San Diego area has the best weather BY FAR.

Where did you live?

Did you actually experience the weather of the entire state or did you just live in SD or go visit SD one time and decide it was tops?

My favorite weather in the state is probably down in Pismo or San Luis Obispo

No? Ah well, nevermind.

GOD_BLESS_TEXAS.jpg

I wasnt being serious about the weather being best in the world. But I am serious about Texas being in a poor state of condition( read broke as shit) and just being generally awful with the exception of the food there(hmmm BBQ)

Texas is, well, let's see here: Rick Perry, George W. Bush, the board of education, Cameron Todd Willingham, the culture of capital punishment as a whole, guns, religious zealotry both inane and dangerous, smog-filled Houston, airless Dallas, scorched wasteland El Paso, and the way they treat their immigrants, their blacks, their gays, and their women. But mostly Texas is awful because despite all the miseries it inflicts upon the rest of the country (and its own citizenry), Texans rarely stop loudly and aggressively stating what a great, awesome, perfect place Texas is. The Texan ego is as big as the state, and no matter how much you point out to them that, uh, hey what about all this extremely terrible stuff, they will not listen. If you guys would just shut up about if for a while, the rest of us might like you a little more.

You are definitely wrong about Texas being broke, Texas is way better off than California in terms of general employment(stuff like UPS that pays much better than min wage), as for higher level employment it's probably around equal but who knows. Texas state funds are also much better off, houses are much cheaper, taxes are lower, there's a lot of factors that go into people wanting to live there.

I'm not from Texas and haven't spent much time there besides for airport transfers, but those are the facts. Texas is easier to make a living in than California, but that doesn't mean it's more desirable to be there for everyone.

"Wait — Texas? Wasn’t Texas supposed to be thriving even as the rest of America suffered? Didn’t its governor declare, during his re-election campaign, that “we have billions in surplus”? Yes, it was, and yes, he did. But reality has now intruded, in the form of a deficit expected to run as high as $25 billion over the next two years."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/07/opinion/07krugman.html?_r=1

"Wait — Texas? Wasn’t Texas supposed to be thriving even as the rest of America suffered? Didn’t its governor declare, during his re-election campaign, that “we have billions in surplus”? Yes, it was, and yes, he did. But reality has now intruded, in the form of a deficit expected to run as high as $25 billion over the next two years."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/07/opinion/07krugman.html?_r=1

Funny how you would quote an article written by a man who's own blog is titled The Conscience of a Liberal :lol: I would expect nothing less from a Californian. Way to keep the faith.

SpaceBalls.gif

Archived