THE BROWNS BOARD

For All You Hillis Lovers

tampadawgs

Peyton Hillis scored 23 TDs in the SEC, was drafted in the seventh round and worked his way up to starting fullback as a rookie, beat out the presumed starter in Cleveland last year and totalled over 1650 yards and 13 Tds in one season as a starter. He played every meaningless game down the stretch with mounting injuries. He is 6'1 253 lbs, he can bench press your fat wife and her mother. He can leap over NFL players. He can pull a truck up a hill with a rope. He can run over NFL linemen. He averages 4.4 yards per carry in the toughest league in the world.

You guys that are calling him a fag are probably big jelly rolls who have never been in a street fight in your life, let alone go to war in in an NFL stadium every Sunday.

I hope he comes back healthy and rips up every team left on the schedule and then you guys can wave goodbye to the "fag" and welcome Hardesty the plodder as our new feature back.

Zombo

I for one have never been a huge Hillis fan, but I hope he gets his shit strait this week for the niners. Do we need Hills sure we do...Is he a good player yes he is, is he a great player no he is not...

Peyton Hillis scored 23 TDs in the SEC, was drafted in the seventh round and worked his way up to starting fullback as a rookie, beat out the presumed starter in Cleveland last year and totalled over 1650 yards and 13 Tds in one season as a starter. He played every meaningless game down the stretch with mounting injuries. He is 6'1 253 lbs, he can bench press your fat wife and her mother. He can leap over NFL players. He can pull a truck up a hill with a rope. He can run over NFL linemen. He averages 4.4 yards per carry in the toughest league in the world

This is why people have so much problem with Hillis this yr, that is what Hillis was last yr..Where is that Hillis this yr???

I am a fan of the colors Brown and Orange.

I am a fan of anyone who can make those colors win.

Right now, Hillis is not helping to make them win.

I hope he gets back to last year's form, but if not... NEXT!!! Like was said before, RBs are a dime a dozen. You can make an exception for about 3 or 4, but the rest of the 28 in this league are replaceable.

Archived