THE BROWNS BOARD

Giddy 49Er Fans

Un3ek9er

The admins for the site are a joke. When defending their very mediocre team they spout homophobic slurs, because they can't defend the truth. If they acted anything like the admins on the 49ers forum they'd bout out of a job. But i guess when your main forum isn't funded by the actual team you don't have to worry about that.

No Tina, we aren't funded by the Browns, we are funded by Browns fans. Which is why, as an Admin, I can say things like "I bet Nick is out giving blow jobs for money while Tina fingers herself to the officially funded 49er forum."

Zombo

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The admins for the site are a joke. When defending their very mediocre team they spout homophobic slurs, because they can't defend the truth. If they acted anything like the admins on the 49ers forum they'd bout out of a job. But i guess when your main forum isn't funded by the actual team you don't have to worry about that.

Since you don't actually know any of the admins on this site, I'll take your comments with a grain of salt. I'm flattered that you think this is the "main forum" for the Browns. We're just a bunch of mismatched Browns fans who have been hanging around together on line at various locations for decades. For the most part we are realistic about our team but thrive on hope. We happen to host one of the best tailgates around and have cheerfully fed many fans of our opponents who have visited Cleveland. Offer your opinions or take a hike. It doesn't matter one way or another to us.

Thanks for stopping by.

This game will not even be close, the 49ers will destroy the Cleveland Browns. 45 to 10 49ers win in an epic blow out which leads Browns fans into questioning their head coach. Colt Mccoy is a crappy QB and never will be elite. That is all. Cleveland Browns are not good.

Do you guys like the name and colors of your football team? It just seems as if you're team name and colors is referencing to poop. Browns? I guess it makes sense since you guys have a crappy football team. The color fits well I suppose.

P.S. - The Browns will be in the superbowl this year for me...after I crap out all the food I just ate from this cheap mexican restaurant.

Do you guys like the name and colors of your football team? It just seems as if you're team name and colors is referencing to poop. Browns? I guess it makes sense since you guys have a crappy football team. The color fits well I suppose.

P.S. - The Browns will be in the superbowl this year for me...after I crap out all the food I just ate from this cheap mexican restaurant.

Yes, we really like to shit on the likes of you and smear it in your face.

A 17-8 all time record vs. the 49er relates that it has been a fairly regular occurence.

This game will not even be close, the 49ers will destroy the Cleveland Browns. 45 to 10 49ers win in an epic blow out which leads Browns fans into questioning their head coach. Colt Mccoy is a crappy QB and never will be elite. That is all. Cleveland Browns are not good.

Are you going to say the same thing over and over and over again but just in different threads?

You are a Peggy Lee poster: "Is that all there is?"

My god, I have been on here a few years now, I honestly cant remember this many idiots come trolling prior to a game. A few comments stirring up some banter is always great but when get pathetic wasters like you posting crap like this, its when I wish the Admins would just delete all of you. As you are of no useful purpose to this world that is for sure, apart from possibly lying down so I can wipe my feet on you.

Well ive been watching this thread for a couple of days and LMFAO.. Im a 49er fan and im here to talk football not all this gay blah blah blah shit yall doing.. BTW i found it interesting all the gay bashing when your city is ranked right below San Fan.. here the list as of 2011

Top 15 Gayest Cities in America

1.Minneapolis, MN

2.Santa Fe, NM

3.Las Vegas, NV

4.Orlando, FL

5.Pittsburgh, PA

6.Vancouver, WA

7.Atlanta, GA

8.Washington, D.C.

9.Seattle, WA

10.St Louis, MO

11.San Francisco, CA

12.Cleveland, OH

13.Denver, CO

14.Oakland, CA

15.Miami, FL

Use google if you dont believe me now back to Football because that is the entire reason why i am here..

Ive watched a few browns game this year because my uncle is a big browns fan.. Had to watch you guys lose to the Raiders because of a Punter throwing a TD pass... I punished my son to watch you guys playing Seattle because of his report card.. Beside that you guys have a great D but i dont see you stopping Daliane Walker he is are other TE besides Vernon Davis.. He is VD 2 in my eyes and good luck with that.. Hillis is back but i dont see him helping you guys much we can handle Big back IMO Blount of Tampa.. Are front 7 is made crazy even with the rookie Aldon Smith 5.5 sacks in limited play..

Also see you guys saying who we played this year... beside us falling for a stupid play action against Dallas we be 6-0.. but here are some STATS that you guys base all your opinions on..

49ers (5-1)

Strength of schedule: .559 (19-15)

Opponents: Seahawks, Cowboys, Bengals, Eagles, Buccaneers, Lions

Patriots (5-1)

Strength of schedule: .516 (16-15)

Opponents: Dolphins, Chargers, Bills, Raiders, Jets, Cowboys

Lions (5-1)

Strength of schedule: .500 (17-17)

Opponents: Buccaneers, Chiefs, Vikings, Cowboys, Bears, 49ers

Ravens (4-1)

Strength of schedule: .444 (12-15)

Opponents: Steelers, Titans, Rams, Jets, Texans

Chargers (4-1)

Strength of schedule: .346 (9-17)

Opponents: Vikings, Patriots, Chiefs, Dolphins, Broncos

To quote someone from post earlier Stats dont lie.. I dont even see your team mentioned in any of them teams above this..

Im ready for the The fair weather fan comments but im sitting back waiting on my Father who have been to all 5 Niner superbowls and his seasons tickets to become MINE..

niners will win this game and like a few other said ill be back to eat my words or to say good game...

Well ive been watching this thread for a couple of days and LMFAO.. Im a 49er fan and im here to talk football not all this gay blah blah blah shit yall doing.. BTW i found it interesting all the gay bashing when your city is ranked right below San Fan.. here the list as of 2011

Top 15 Gayest Cities in America

1.Minneapolis, MN

2.Santa Fe, NM

3.Las Vegas, NV

4.Orlando, FL

5.Pittsburgh, PA

6.Vancouver, WA

7.Atlanta, GA

8.Washington, D.C.

9.Seattle, WA

10.St Louis, MO

11.San Francisco, CA

12.Cleveland, OH

13.Denver, CO

14.Oakland, CA

15.Miami, FL

Use google if you dont believe me now back to Football because that is the entire reason why i am here..

Good try but your info is a lie: http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Census2010Snapshot-US-v2.pdf

Look at the last page. The whole NFC West is in the top 20! Not surprised..

Good try but your info is a lie: http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Census2010Snapshot-US-v2.pdf

Look at the last page. The whole NFC West is in the top 20! Not surprised..

the data only counts same-sex couples, neglecting who knows how many gay singletons. Hey, Census, just because a person is single doesn't mean they don't exist! Sheesh.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/08/25/according-to-census-data-this-is-americas-gayest-city/#ixzz1c1DoLyhi

Also remember cali was legal to marry hence the west coast has higher numbers but total gay look at the list brah.. lets keep it football though i was just pointing out the ignorance being said on this topic..

the data only counts same-sex couples, neglecting who knows how many gay singletons. Hey, Census, just because a person is single doesn't mean they don't exist! Sheesh.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/08/25/according-to-census-data-this-is-americas-gayest-city/#ixzz1c1DoLyhi

Way to copy/paste. The link I provided used actual census data as facts. It isn't perfect, but it is closer to the truth than opinion alone. The data you provided was from a website showing zero facts. Facts vs. opinion. I take facts.. :rolleyes:

Let's please stick to football now..

Way to copy/paste. The link I provided used actual census data as facts. It isn't perfect, but it is closer to the truth than opinion alone. The data you provided was from a website showing zero facts. Facts vs. opinion. I take facts.. :rolleyes:

Let's please stick to football now..

if you believe the Government then hey thats your problem but lets talk football..

should be good game sunday and ill be back.. any thing i should watch out for against the Browns any underated players that dont get any LIME light??

It's bad enough we have Pisspuke fans on here now we get San Fransicko fans on here. Sup?

To be honest with you i rather be on other teams forum they keep me grounded.. Niner forums are full of Homers but i do have account with most of them just dont post much there.. I hate seeing if Harbs take us to the Superbowl blah blah crap.. Harbs has ADD when it comes to football and he only worries about the next game... i want us to win are weak NFC West and atleast play a decent game in the playoffs...

To be honest with you i rather be on other teams forum they keep me grounded.. Niner forums are full of Homers but i do have account with most of them just dont post much there.. I hate seeing if Harbs take us to the Superbowl blah blah crap.. Harbs has ADD when it comes to football and he only worries about the next game... i want us to win are weak NFC West and atleast play a decent game in the playoffs...

Harbs?

I thought you were here to talk football and not be all gay.

Zombo

Harbs?

I thought you were here to talk football and not be all gay.

Zombo

Your smack is weak and your football knowledge is not to far behind.. I got that from all your post on this board.. you are a one line attempt that usually fail then you try to say some football facts that usually are way off.. i tryed to get some football talk from you guys but straight back to the gay reference once again...

Your smack is weak and your football knowledge is not to far behind.. I got that from all your post on this board.. you are a one line attempt that usually fail then you try to say some football facts that usually are way off.. i tryed to get some football talk from you guys but straight back to the gay reference once again...

I can bring football knowledge all day. And I passed third grade grammar, which apparently you struggled with.

I'm not sure if you are gay, that's immaterial. But you sure are stupid.

Zombo

I can bring football knowledge all day. And I passed third grade grammar, which apparently you struggled with.

I'm not sure if you are gay, that's immaterial. But you sure are stupid.

Zombo

grammer time, next momma jokes, haha.. hey watch out for Morgan this week... ahem you CAP your A in and after a period... psss 3rd grade bro

Archived