THE BROWNS BOARD

Giddy 49Er Fans

Un3ek9er

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 49ers4Life

^ No one cares to look at your ugly boyfriend. Or is that the one you share w/ Peyton Hillis? No wonder he's been doin crappy. I guess Rocky was right that sex weakens the legs, esp w/ that mofo, lmao...

i thought 'dick' simmons was the honorary 'keyhole'holder of your 'fair' city.

sorry, there might be plenty of jokes about cleveland but it's not known as the HOMO capital of the world. that's YOUR city. plain and 'simply fresh'!

Guest 49ers4Life

How many SB titles does ur city got? We're 5 and OH in the Big Show. lol I know thats not as many as the number of boyfriends/husbands you got but still...

from sanfrancisco.gaycities.com:

I have mixed feelings about Trigger. Each time I've gone I've loved the music, I've loved my bartender, I've loved the door person and the bathroom attendant is as cute as a button. If I were the type to own a Louis Vuitton he'd be in my bag when I left. I'm not in the business of lifting bathroom attendants but this one's a keeper. I think what F's with my mind about this place is it has the reputation of trying to be N.Y./L.A. but it is so freakin tinny inside. Moving around with a cocktails in hand definitely takes some skill. I have to say that the one thing that really pissed me off was buying a cocktail and having it picked up not five minutes later. It still had ice and it was 3/4full and yes it was an employee. That's the first time that's happened to me there and if it happens again I may not be visiting Trigger anymore but for now we're still cool.

nice review buttboy.

Guest 49ers4Life

^ yeah theres some gay people here like all cities. But going back to FOOTBALL we got more rings than you got. I know you, your boyfriends and husband like to avoid that fact, and might be so surprised that you just farted out your Tim Tebow Jockey G-strings, but if the Clowns would stop their group sex session before every game and at halftime they might win more than four games every yr lmao...

Guest 49ers4Life

Thats a real knee slapper or I should say an ass slapper. Why don't you call it a night and go bond with your brothers and dad as you watch Brokeback Mountain for the umteenth time.

Extra butter on the popcorn pleeze

BTW,,,,,,Cleveland bitch slaps the Whiners 24-9

Hey guys.

First of all, I'm very disappointed as to how my fan-brethren are treating the fans of one of the greatest franchises in history of sports. The Cleveland Browns have a history that very few teams can match. Ironically, the 49ers also have a similar history (with less success) being formed together in 1946 to make a part of the AAFC. The Browns were winners, while the 49ers were just around. We're also linked in another way. When the Browns reformed, they took so many ex-49er players that they could have been called the 49ers jr team... and that's not a compliment. We were a dismal 6-10 or 4-12 team, and I believe you were even worse that year.

I respect great Browns players such as Bernie Kosar, Marion Motley, Ozzie Newsome, Otto Graham (perhaps a top 5 QB of all-time), and Jim Brown (top 5 RB). I freakin LOVE the fan-base (right up there with the Bills imo), love the dawg pound, love the city, and you better believe I love the uniforms! This is such a great team that's suffered more than any team should suffer.

That said, it's time to talk about the game, and I do not think you are going to like what I'm about to say. Keep in mind, this is my opinion, and I reserve the right to be entirely wrong and eat crow on Sunday, which I will definitely come back for. Here we go:

==========================================================================

First the Browns. They are 3-3. Their 3 wins came against 2 win-less teams (Dolphins/Colts), each of which was a 1-score game. The other win was against the hapless 2-4 Seahawks, that had no RB, no QB, and no WRs. A collective 2-17 of ultra-suck. The losses aren't much better. The Browns lost to the upstart Bengals at home with a rookie QB & rookie WR, blown out by the Titans (mediocre team), and the Raiders, who lost their QB halfway through the game. All 6 teams that the Browns have played against are sub-par.

The Browns ranking on defense is wildly exaggerated in my opinion. The QBs they have faced are arguably the worst bunch 3 backup QBs, 1 rookie QB, 1 hapless QB (Henne), and an old QB that was new to his team by only a few weeks (Hasslebeck). With the exception to the Raiders, the Browns also haven't faced any decent running backs this year. The last game speaks volumes to me. The offense had the ball for 42 minutes, and managed 6 total points... could have been 12 without the blocked field goals, and could have been 28 if all scores were touchdowns. But if a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump its ass on the ground when it hops. As you can see, a 3-3 record is deceiving in my opinion.

The 49ers are actually BETTER than people realize, even at 5-1. First start off with 3 East Coast games, all being wins. The Eagles at the time were considered heavy favorites, especially at halftime when the score was 23-3. Alex Smith was finally allowed to throw the ball (almost 300 yards) and was able to win the game. A good win against an OK Bengals team (great on defense, horrid on offense). Finally, their most-impressive win against a previously unbeaten Lions team. Megatron was basically non-existant until garbage time. Our defense knocked their RB and QB out of the game. (BTW, we've knocked multiple QBs and RBs out of games: Romo, Stafford, Best, Blount, etc). Our defense appears to be bad on the pass, but we have one of the highest turnover rates in the NFL on defense. Our secondary has improved so much that I finally have confidence for the first time in nearly a decade. If it wasn't for a 50+ yard field goal, and an overtime pass, we would be 6-0. We might have the best front 7 in the NFL on defense. Harbaugh is the best head coach I have seen in the last 15 years for my beloved Niners. He needs to grow up a tad, but I still love the guy. Unclassy handshake, still love the guy.

We've had an extra week to prepare for this game. We've played and beaten 4 possible playoff teams already. The Browns have to travel to the West Coast for this game. The last time an East Coast team went West to play us, they lost 48-3. That team was better than the Browns imo.

All signs point to a 49er win... and possibly a blowout. I predict a win by 20 or more. Please don't hate, it's just what I see. I'll gladly come back for crow if I'm wrong. Pour it on too, because I would deserve it.

Here's to a good, injury-free game!

Hey guys.

First of all, I'm very disappointed as to how my fan-brethren are treating the fans of one of the greatest franchises in history of sports. The Cleveland Browns have a history that very few teams can match. Ironically, the 49ers also have a similar history (with less success) being formed together in 1946 to make a part of the AAFC. The Browns were winners, while the 49ers were just around. We're also linked in another way. When the Browns reformed, they took so many ex-49er players that they could have been called the 49ers jr team... and that's not a compliment. We were a dismal 6-10 or 4-12 team, and I believe you were even worse that year.

I respect great Browns players such as Bernie Kosar, Marion Motley, Ozzie Newsome, Otto Graham (perhaps a top 5 QB of all-time), and Jim Brown (top 5 RB). I freakin LOVE the fan-base (right up there with the Bills imo), love the dawg pound, love the city, and you better believe I love the uniforms! This is such a great team that's suffered more than any team should suffer.

That said, it's time to talk about the game, and I do not think you are going to like what I'm about to say. Keep in mind, this is my opinion, and I reserve the right to be entirely wrong and eat crow on Sunday, which I will definitely come back for. Here we go:

==========================================================================

First the Browns. They are 3-3. Their 3 wins came against 2 win-less teams (Dolphins/Colts), each of which was a 1-score game. The other win was against the hapless 2-4 Seahawks, that had no RB, no QB, and no WRs. A collective 2-17 of ultra-suck. The losses aren't much better. The Browns lost to the upstart Bengals at home with a rookie QB & rookie WR, blown out by the Titans (mediocre team), and the Raiders, who lost their QB halfway through the game. All 6 teams that the Browns have played against are sub-par.

The Browns ranking on defense is wildly exaggerated in my opinion. The QBs they have faced are arguably the worst bunch 3 backup QBs, 1 rookie QB, 1 hapless QB (Henne), and an old QB that was new to his team by only a few weeks (Hasslebeck). With the exception to the Raiders, the Browns also haven't faced any decent running backs this year. The last game speaks volumes to me. The offense had the ball for 42 minutes, and managed 6 total points... could have been 12 without the blocked field goals, and could have been 28 if all scores were touchdowns. But if a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump its ass on the ground when it hops. As you can see, a 3-3 record is deceiving in my opinion.

The 49ers are actually BETTER than people realize, even at 5-1. First start off with 3 East Coast games, all being wins. The Eagles at the time were considered heavy favorites, especially at halftime when the score was 23-3. Alex Smith was finally allowed to throw the ball (almost 300 yards) and was able to win the game. A good win against an OK Bengals team (great on defense, horrid on offense). Finally, their most-impressive win against a previously unbeaten Lions team. Megatron was basically non-existant until garbage time. Our defense knocked their RB and QB out of the game. (BTW, we've knocked multiple QBs and RBs out of games: Romo, Stafford, Best, Blount, etc). Our defense appears to be bad on the pass, but we have one of the highest turnover rates in the NFL on defense. Our secondary has improved so much that I finally have confidence for the first time in nearly a decade. If it wasn't for a 50+ yard field goal, and an overtime pass, we would be 6-0. We might have the best front 7 in the NFL on defense. Harbaugh is the best head coach I have seen in the last 15 years for my beloved Niners. He needs to grow up a tad, but I still love the guy. Unclassy handshake, still love the guy.

We've had an extra week to prepare for this game. We've played and beaten 4 possible playoff teams already. The Browns have to travel to the West Coast for this game. The last time an East Coast team went West to play us, they lost 48-3. That team was better than the Browns imo.

All signs point to a 49er win... and possibly a blowout. I predict a win by 20 or more. Please don't hate, it's just what I see. I'll gladly come back for crow if I'm wrong. Pour it on too, because I would deserve it.

Here's to a good, injury-free game!

I don't think the Browns have a snow balls chance in hell on Sunday. Our Offense sucks. I also would say that besides our pass defense being improved, that our Defense is overrated. That being said, if we do win I will be one happy MOFO.

Dear browns fans,

We denizens of the west coast are not here to be nice and offer friendship and flowers. Woere not here to pat you on the back and tell you that in reality you ARE better than what your 3-3 record indicates. Were here to let you know that we are a top 5 team in the NFL and while the Browns(stupid name) are good in some respects it just wont matter. We are great, we are special and we WILL destroy you on Sunday....Now once you get past the hyperbole I want you to tell me in a pragmatic way why Im wrong.

Cheers

You're team is not that great. Whoopity doo. The browns also have one of the top ten dynasties in NFL history. Stop living 20 years ago. The 2011 49ers are not that great. Certainly not a super bowl team. That road goes through a greater team than the 2011 49ers will ever be.

It must be hard living in Cleveland. Today in the bay area was tank top weather. Pretty girls in hot shorts. A top 5 football team....yeah. Suck it browns fans.

Really? ... ... REALLY?

I've been to SF many a time. If it is tank tops today, it is longjohns tomorrow, I froze my nuts off in that city in the middle of Summer.

Those pretty "girls" in shorts are named Timothy and Ramon and slept at the YMCA last night.

And "Top Five football team" ... did the palyoffs start? JUst because you have a rah rah college coach and you won five games doesn't earn you shit in the NFL There's no "rankings" ... you gotta beat everybody ... the list of nobodies that had five wins in October is a long one, Chachi.

Z

I would like to wish Brown fan's a lot of love. I went to a game a few years back 05 I believe and had a Browns fan in his Browns Helmet step up in my face while I was seated at Candlestick Park next to my 12 year old daughter. He was pushing my buttons.He was in my face and screaming "49ers suck". He was running around and doing the same to others all game. My daughter looked at me like I should do something. I out weighed him by at at least 40 pounds ( Im 220) I wanted to bust his head open but I did not because going to jail in the big city is not fun. I explained to her that beating this moron up would only get me into a lot of trouble.I told her "I was a stupid kid in my day"..but on that day I showed my daughter what a moron really looks like ( That guy in the Browns Helmet)...maybe my daughter didn't see it ... but I did. I hope the Browns fan that weighed all of 160 pounds is reading this. Your team will lose and I hope you grew up.

OK, so you found an idiot in Browns gear. And we have found several idiots professing to be 49er fans on this board in the last couple of days. The way I count it, the 49er fans have the lead on the "idiot fan" tally.

I would like to wish Brown fan's a lot of love. I went to a game a few years back 05 I believe and had a Browns fan in his Browns Helmet step up in my face while I was seated at Candlestick Park next to my 12 year old daughter. He was pushing my buttons.He was in my face and screaming "49ers suck". He was running around and doing the same to others all game. My daughter looked at me like I should do something. I out weighed him by at at least 40 pounds ( Im 220) I wanted to bust his head open but I did not because going to jail in the big city is not fun. I explained to her that beating this moron up would only get me into a lot of trouble.I told her "I was a stupid kid in my day"..but on that day I showed my daughter what a moron really looks like ( That guy in the Browns Helmet)...maybe my daughter didn't see it ... but I did. I hope the Browns fan that weighed all of 160 pounds is reading this. Your team will lose and I hope you grew up.

The only thing I got from that post is that your proud to be a fat ass and you hate people who dont eat Mcdonalds everyday.

Lets make this quite clear. You guys are in Cleveland....CLEVELAND!!! You can be in alot of nice places and talk shit about about others but you cant do it from Cleveland man! Your state is boring your football team is mediocre your fans are ugly amd your women....(shudder)....cleveland jeez.

I have been to San Fran, and its OK. It has nice views from the bridge and elsewhere, and the weather can be pleasant.

Other than that, there is not much difference between the towns. Really. If you would like to list all the attributes that contribute to the quality of life in a community Cleveland can match up to anywhere....and I have been everywhere to know:

As for football.....the NFL was created here and this is where the PFHOF is. (As for Rock n' Roll.....it was THIS city that was built on Rock N' Roll, not San Fran...we have that HOF to prove that.

The wine may be better out there. (though, actually, I would give the wine check to Oakland, not San Fran)...but FYI, this is actually a fairly good wine producing region, probably like 5th in the US behind Cal. Ore/Wash, and the Finger Lakes.

Our museums are every bit as good if not better.

Our orchestra is better.

Our National Park area is every bit as good if not better.

(Your ballet is better)

Nevertheless, Shall I go on?

I only came over to the Browns board to see what the fans thought of the Niners and there is no respect. I hate getting sour but how have the Browns in any way showed they are a better team than the 49ers this year? You have wins against who, the 0-fer dolphins and the o-fer colts, oh but the Seahawks have won a game that must be the playoff contending team you guys proven yourself on. My point is in my own opinion we have faced tougher opponents and came out on top and have the better record.

Also there is no way you guys win this game by running the ball, i'll be back after to let you guys beat on me if you win and how you win. I also believe that it is pretty ignorant to place the browns at #6 team or whatever that is definitely not the case. The 49ers are not top 5 in my opinion but right now we have been playing lights out.

Another thing please do not go the franchise route, because in no way does the Browns have a better overall franchise. Yes our last super bowl was in like 95 but we were a winning dynasty throughout the entire 80s, we dominated the 80s and was still rolling in the early 90s. The only teams that can argue a better frachise are the Steelers and Cowboys. But I guess if your a fan you should always think yours is the best dynasty/franchise.

The teams that embarrass themselves saying their team is so much better normally look stupid come Sunday night, imo we are the better team at this point in the season. We have the same knack for showing up at tough games and playing down at easy ones. We just didn't have a coaching staff that could close out, we do now. Do not underestimate the 49ers their is a reason for the hype.

Also I am not a band wagon fan I live in California and I am surrounded by Raiders fans who for the past 12 years of my life have loved to quote our record, like they have room to talk. I and the rest of us niners are definitely going to enjoy our moment. I just hope the douche bag niner fans don't make the rest of us look to bad. Think about it though, belittling each others teams is one of the fun parts of football.

Edit: Already a long post but doing my weekly research according to your website you haven't had a back run more than 100 in any game on the season. So like I said I think it comes down to the passing attack.

yall are really arguing with with a fart sniffing hybrid driving hippie?

lmao...i love this place! :lol:

this almost sounds like shep in disguise...."you have no class", yet his posts seep lack of class himself.

seriously, you cant argue a point with people with large amounts of brain damage due to parental drug use while in the womb. look at the fragmentation of his posts....

We call it "Troll baiting". And we also call it "Fun". Where else can you talk shit like this? You wouldn't do it to someone in person, certainly not.

What's wrong with having a catharthis?

It must be hard living in Cleveland. Today in the bay area was tank top weather. Pretty girls in hot shorts. A top 5 football team....yeah. Suck it browns fans.

Actually, the weather here is beautiful. It is clear and sunny, about 65, and the autumn leaves are beautiful. Sure, it won't stay that way....but then that is why, perhaps, we appreciate these days more than you may.

Archived