THE BROWNS BOARD

Giddy 49Er Fans

Un3ek9er

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad thing is if the Browns do win this guy will crawl up in a ball and we will never hear from him again because he is clearly just a little bitch. (only a little bitch would come and taunt opposing fans on a message board)

So with that being said ... for the other guys on the same board as this tool can you let us know the site so we can come see him?

and all the years before that?

you dont think its in any way a bandwagon fanbase that after 7 weeks of football, that your going from board to board thumping your chests because you finally...after years of sucking...have a team thats won a few...FEW games?

youre the epitome of bandwagon fans...

lets see....you haven't beaten us since 1990....we lead the series at 18-8

20-7 in 2007...where were all you guys then? dont remember any of you running your mouths then....

last time you were + 0.500 was 2002.....so save us the we are awesome shit after starting 5-1. its pretty pathetic actually....

In the cases that the previous 2 posters have presented you should be talking about the franchise and not the team.

The Niners have been a terrible franchise since the late 90s when they begun their collapse, but this year's team is not a terrible football team at all. And I never said that my team is the awesome shit. they are a good football that has beaten 3 playoff contenders, 2 of which were on the road.

No terrible football team starts the season off 3-0 on the road.

Quit being so xxxxing defensive just because one asshole 49er fan came in here and pissed on your wheaties.

Sad thing is if the Browns do win this guy will crawl up in a ball and we will never hear from him again because he is clearly just a little bitch. (only a little bitch would come and taunt opposing fans on a message board)

So with that being said ... for the other guys on the same board as this tool can you let us know the site so we can come see him?

I have no idea who the guy is on the 49ers MB. There was even a thread about it but I didn't see anything as to who the Real49er guy is.

Don't sweat him though. A few of us came over to say good luck and hope its a safe and fun game. Or to chat about the game coming up, but as usual on the internet, one guy is a dick and that makes people team up on anyone from the same fanbase.. I'll stop in after the game sunday and say good game, offer congrats or condolences.

A short time ago Denver started the season with a new offensive guru Head Coach with Josh McDaniels. They started 6-0, but then teams had more film on them to better prepare and they only managed to win 2 games the rest of the season.

Harbaugh was a College coach last year, teams had no NFL film of his systems to study and prepare and find tendency's. Now there's 6 games worth of film to get a better understanding of what to prepare for. They'll start coming back down to reality soon. I don't think it will be as bad as the Broncos, because you have some pretty good players, but there will be a fall off.

Chatting about the upcoming game with fans of the opposing team is actually enjoyable and yeah there's always one assclown who ruins it. This board tends to be pretty quick to pile on to anyone from the outside coming in and dumping on our team, hell we have no trouble beating the hell out of out own fans on this board at times.

Nothing will shock me on Sunday, especially the way this season has gone for just about everyone other than the Packers and Patriots. I think it's going to be a tough game for us to win, one hope is that teams coming off the bye aren't winning like they have in the past and they almost look worse than they did before the bye. So who knows what might happen, if we can get a lead and force Smith to throw a lot I think we have a very good chance. If we get behind though, I think it could get ugly.

A short time ago Denver started the season with a new offensive guru Head Coach with Josh McDaniels. They started 6-0, but then teams had more film on them to better prepare and they only managed to win 2 games the rest of the season.

Harbaugh was a College coach last year, teams had no NFL film of his systems to study and prepare and find tendency's. Now there's 6 games worth of film to get a better understanding of what to prepare for. They'll start coming back down to reality soon. I don't think it will be as bad as the Broncos, because you have some pretty good players, but there will be a fall off.

This is a pretty fair statement. But take into consideration that in their 6 opening games they have only faced 1 divisional foe.

They have 10 games in which 5 are against the NFC West, the other 5 are:

vs Browns

@ Washington

vs Giants

@ Baltimore

vs Steelers

They should be able to win 2-3 of the 5 remaining games outside of the division and at least 3 in the division given the teams in the division. That would put them 10 wins alone. They could very well sweep the division, it really is not a stretch to say they could. That in itself would put them at 10 wins.

There might very well be some falloff, but the 49ers opened with the first 6 games as the hardest part of their schedule and came out looking good. I hope they don't fall off.

No matter who wins on Sunday, I think the 49ers will clinch the division title in just a few weeks most likely. Seattle is bad, the Rams suck and the Cardinals are pretty bad as well.

They won't have the falloff that the Broncos had a few years ago...but they will be hosting a playoff game.

i dont remember anyone saying we are awesome....try reading some of the board.

however, you blowhards haven't even let the Monday night game begin before coming in here running your big xxxxing mouths.

just whats the point you are trying to convey? its not like we need an influx of fairweather niners fans with a cumulative football IQ less than even our most challenged around here to tell us what we knew about our team in preseason.

if the point of your question was to say who have we beaten, your preaching to the quire. but then again, we have a knack for taking down teams that we should get crushed by, while playing down to lesser competition. ask the giants, pats, saints, steelers, etc of recent years.

gtfo with your weak sauce.

I have no idea who the guy is on the 49ers MB. There was even a thread about it but I didn't see anything as to who the Real49er guy is.

Don't sweat him though. A few of us came over to say good luck and hope its a safe and fun game. Or to chat about the game coming up, but as usual on the internet, one guy is a dick and that makes people team up on anyone from the same fanbase.. I'll stop in after the game sunday and say good game, offer congrats or condolences.

I agree I even asked who Real49er was and got nothing. He is just a troll. but our message board is http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/forumdisplay.php?f=20 if you guys wanna actually talk football with us. We opening welcome other teams fans as long as they come in like a jackass. example Real49er

I would like to wish Brown fan's a lot of love. I went to a game a few years back 05 I believe and had a Browns fan in his Browns Helmet step up in my face while I was seated at Candlestick Park next to my 12 year old daughter. He was pushing my buttons.He was in my face and screaming "49ers suck". He was running around and doing the same to others all game. My daughter looked at me like I should do something. I out weighed him by at at least 40 pounds ( Im 220) I wanted to bust his head open but I did not because going to jail in the big city is not fun. I explained to her that beating this moron up would only get me into a lot of trouble.I told her "I was a stupid kid in my day"..but on that day I showed my daughter what a moron really looks like ( That guy in the Browns Helmet)...maybe my daughter didn't see it ... but I did. I hope the Browns fan that weighed all of 160 pounds is reading this. Your team will lose and I hope you grew up.

im loving how the fairweathers come out of the woodwork now that it appears they might have a football team. never fear though, as in the past, you'll be back to drafting top 10 again in 2013 after having a pretty successful campaign this year.

I would like to wish Brown fan's a lot of love. I went to a game a few years back 05 I believe and had a Browns fan in his Browns Helmet step up in my face while I was seated at Candlestick Park next to my 12 year old daughter. He was pushing my buttons.He was in my face and screaming "49ers suck". He was running around and doing the same to others all game. My daughter looked at me like I should do something. I out weighed him by at at least 40 pounds ( Im 220) I wanted to bust his head open but I did not because going to jail in the big city is not fun. I explained to her that beating this moron up would only get me into a lot of trouble.I told her "I was a stupid kid in my day"..but on that day I showed my daughter what a moron really looks like ( That guy in the Browns Helmet)...maybe my daughter didn't see it ... but I did. I hope the Browns fan that weighed all of 160 pounds is reading this. Your team will lose and I hope you grew up.

Damn dude that was you??? I'm from nothern california and I heard them talking about you all week on the radio.. about you being the last 49ers fa

I agree I even asked who Real49er was and got nothing. He is just a troll. but our message board is http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/forumdisplay.php?f=20 if you guys wanna actually talk football with us. We opening welcome other teams fans as long as they come in like a jackass. example Real49er

Wow man ... What is with the over confidence over there on your site?? 90% of the people in the browns/niners prediction thread arent just predicting a niners win (which in all honesty will most likely happen) but they are predicting you guys to score anywhere from 38-55 points and us 3 to 6 ... You guys aren't capable of a 55 point outing. My favorite predictions is Braylon having a 100+ and 3 TD's ... Maybe you guys don't realize how bad Braylon is because he has been hurt all year. I don't know what there is a worse chance of Braylon having 100+ and 3TDs or an Alex Smith led O scoring 55.

This game is going to be along the lines of 20-13 (niners)

And we shutdown old man Gore. I would think V.Davis and your special teams beat us on Sunday.

Your boards arrogance as a whole really makes me hope we beat you though honestly.

Good luck though I guess.

Dear browns fans,

We denizens of the west coast are not here to be nice and offer friendship and flowers. Were not here to pat you on the back and tell you that in reality you ARE better than what your 3-3 record indicates. Were here to let you know that we are a top 5 team in the NFL and while the Browns(stupid name) are good in some respects it just wont matter. We are great, we are special and we WILL destroy you on Sunday....Now once you get past the hyperbole I want you to tell me in a pragmatic way why Im wrong.

Cheers

Dear browns fans,

We denizens of the west coast are not here to be nice and offer friendship and flowers. Were not here to pat you on the back and tell you that in reality you ARE better than what your 3-3 record indicates. Were here to let you know that we are a top 5 team in the NFL and while the Browns(stupid name) are good in some respects it just wont matter. We are great, we are special and we WILL destroy you on Sunday....Now once you get past the hyperbole I want you to tell me in a pragmatic way why Im wrong.

Cheers

Thats funny, because at least that is a very true statement...Its cool cause I do not like flowers anyway

The Niners are a good team, but you will not Destroy the Browns our Defense is really, really good..

As for top 5 team in the NFL...

Packers

Pats

Balt

Pittsburgh

Saints

Browns

are all better than you, so you have the 7th best team, and you like men...Not bad Good luc this week

Browns win 11-5

Lets make this quite clear. You guys are in Cleveland....CLEVELAND!!! You can be in alot of nice places and talk shit about about others but you cant do it from Cleveland man! Your state is boring your football team is mediocre your fans are ugly amd your women....(shudder)....cleveland jeez.

hot girls....in san fran? lmao....if there are any, i never saw any in my 6 months living there. all i remember seeing is smelly hippies begging for money on the sidewalk....cloudy everyday until i drove down to san jose to leave the cloud of smug.

so ugh...things arent so bad over here on the east. at least our state isn't broke.....

It must be hard living in Cleveland. Today in the bay area was tank top weather. Pretty girls in hot shorts. A top 5 football team....yeah. Suck it browns fans.

Ah, how fast you guys forget the last seven losing seasons (and one .500) since 2002, and now you think you're The Bomb.

Sorry been to San Fran a couple of times- the traffic is lousy and if you like pussified weather, it's a great place to be. Or if you happen to like 50 degrees and ocean inversion fog- that never happens, right? And it's an especially a nice place to live if you have $300,000 for a starter home in the overpriced housing market.

Not too worried really- that San Andreas fault thing is eventually going to slide the whole mess into the Pacific Ocean.

As we say- "Cleveland, you've got to be tough".

Lets make this quite clear. You guys are in Cleveland....CLEVELAND!!! You can be in alot of nice places and talk shit about about others but you cant do it from Cleveland man! Your state is boring your football team is mediocre your fans are ugly amd your women....(shudder)....cleveland jeez.

Oh please. Quit regurgitataing what others say about our state and city. Fact is you probably have never been here, and if you did, you'd know the surrounding suburbs are one of the best places to live in the COUNTRY. Yes COUNTRY. Solon was voted as 3rd best small city in a poll recently where I used to live.

Ohio is a great place and home of the football HOF (they knew where to put the HOF--in a football state.)

In comparison, YOUR city is known for f.a.g.s and queers. Literally, your city is the "butt" of every gay joke known. So get out of here with your fa.g.got ass city, nobody cares.

I will give you San Diego--one of the best cities in the country though....but that's really far from the confines of your gay-loving, pathetic, disgusting town.

Archived