THE BROWNS BOARD

Giddy 49Er Fans

Un3ek9er

Who the hell watches basketball besides Boston, Miami and LA?

How about Portland, Sacramento, San Antonio, Dallas, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Charlotte and any number of other cities, including Cleveland. Believe it or not, the Cavs, without LeBron, drew pretty well last year.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about Portland, Sacramento, San Antonio, Dallas, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Charlotte and any number of other cities, including Cleveland. Believe it or not, the Cavs, without LeBron, drew pretty well last year.

I dont care. the browns will lose come sunday and u guys know it. goodbye losers.

The browns suck. Your football team name says it all. Oh your coach sucks too btw. loser team

Since when did 49er fans start taking ignorance lessons from Steeler fans? Doesn't this look familiar all of you? This is about the same content we get from half their posts. I didn't realize they had renamed the Coastal Mountain ranges of California "the Appalachians".As for the team's name...perhaps you have heard of Paul Brown and Jim Brown who the team is named for? Given your apparent level of education you probably haven't.

I dont care. the browns will lose come sunday and u guys know it. goodbye losers.

Don't go away mad. Just go away. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Asta La Vista Schwarzenegro.

(I guess this f888ing f888ot could not finish what he started. At the first sign of resistance to his stupidity he puts his tail between his legs and runs.)

Since when did 49er fans start taking ignorance lessons from Steeler fans? Doesn't this look familiar all of you? This is about the same content we get from half their posts. I didn't realize they had renamed the Coastal Mountain ranges of California "the Appalachians".As for the team's name...perhaps you have heard of Paul Brown and Jim Brown who the team is named for? Given your apparent level of education you probably haven't.

It is one guy being a troll.. Even on our board we are basically telling him to shut up in the thread that linked us to your messageboard..

Also the Browns got their uniforms from the Bowling Green Falcons. when the Browns first started practicing they practiced in Bowling Green in the empty lot in the middle of our campus. They practiced in our uniforms and then just kept them. So yes most of us have knowledge of the Browns but this guy is just a douchebag

The Browns just gained over 150 yards rushing on the Seahawks whose rush defense is rated just about as high as the 9ers....and that was with a backup RB. So the Browns will be able to make some headway in the run game..

This isn't going to happen! You know how long it's been seince we gave up 100 yards to a single player? We are in the business of taking running backs out of the game!

You ain't hosting shit dude, your "dawgs" are coming to the Stick!

Since this is a game against the only surviving members of the AAFC, I suggest they actually move the game to Kezar Stadium. I know, I know, it is just a high school track and field stadium now, but what the hell, play it there anyway!:

KezarStadium-small.jpg

It is one guy being a troll.. Even on our board we are basically telling him to shut up in the thread that linked us to your messageboard..

Also the Browns got their uniforms from the Bowling Green Falcons. when the Browns first started practicing they practiced in Bowling Green in the empty lot in the middle of our campus. They practiced in our uniforms and then just kept them. So yes most of us have knowledge of the Browns but this guy is just a douchebag

Fair deal. Yes, I do believe the Browns adopted the BG color scheme essentially.

This isn't going to happen! You know how long it's been seince we gave up 100 yards to a single player? We are in the business of taking running backs out of the game!

Just because it hasn't happened in a while doesn't mean it can't happen. A couple of years back the Ravens hadn't given up a 100 yard rusher in like 50 games, and when the streak was broke the runner who broke gained like 170 yards.

How the game goes will depend on how the rushing goes. If the Browns get behind they won't be getting much on the ground, but in the games they have won they did so by running the ball.

As I understand, the 49ers haven't given up a 100 yard rusher in 28 games.

What is their record in that span? About .500?

Tell me how many division titles they have won in that span, and if it is any, then I will be impressed.

Jim Rome recently commented on how everyone had better get used to Niner fan being back. FRAKs. Too bad, we've seen a few Niner fans here that actually want to talk football instead of run smak.

Steeler fan here.......yes I know I do not post much here but follow up with the discussions sometimes, and I am not here to to bash this team, the browns are still in the AFC North. I think the browns will win this game with no problem..... but like always the Browns D will come down with the hammer on the 49ers.. 24-17 Browns B)

49er fan here. Sorry but I believe that you guys will get killed in this football game. You guy's didn't look very good against Seattle and your defense will not be able to stop Frank Gore. Sorry guys but this game is a blowout 35 to 3 Niners win easy. Good luck...I guess. Even a little bit of luck wont help you guys win this game.

Talk about fair weather fans!! 49ers have the gayest fans of all time.. Sad thing is i have been to ur crappy park many times and i cant remember the last time I actually saw more 49ers fans than opposing teams..

Go blow your boyfriend!

That said, yes we arent very good. But you guys have the equlizer. Alex smith has only thrown 2 ints this year which makes him due big time..

We will hand it to you 17-12..

Have fun performing felichio

Okay some of the browns fans seem reasonable about what might happen in this sundays game. But it seems some of you are over confident and underestimating my niners. I'm not saying this is going to be a blowout but we do specialize in stopping the run we sure in the hell aren't the Seahawks. We have a rock solid front seven and our secondary is getting better each week. You can run it left right or anywhere in between Willis will be on your RB all day long if one of our front 3 don't drop him. I don't want to sound arrogant but we are good. Alex is better than last year last month hell prolly better than he was last week. Gore and Hunter are getting on a roll and once again our defense is one of the best in the league right now. Special teams is killing it as well. If this is a low scoring defensive game we have the advantage in my opinion because of our special teams and defense. If this is a shoot em up type of game it becomes more even. Good luck to you guys i'm not overlooking your team they are better than they are given credit for but so are the niners.

The Browns just gained over 150 yards rushing on the Seahawks whose rush defense is rated just about as high as the 9ers....and that was with a backup RB. So the Browns will be able to make some headway in the run game. I am not as confident about being able to throw downfield because they just don't do it hardly.

As for Haden, he appears to be one of the best DBs in the league.

Good point, Seattle was the #1 ranked run defense coming into that game and played some pretty good teams. I like to think we take pride in being able to run on anybody if we have to. But that alone isn't going to win the game, our defense is going to have to be stellar again, Cribbs has to give us good field position in the return game and Colt's gonna have to make some plays.

We need three turnover's to win this game, and if that happens it's still close 17-16 Browns

49er fan here. Sorry but I believe that you guys will get killed in this football game. You guy's didn't look very good against Seattle and your defense will not be able to stop Frank Gore. Sorry guys but this game is a blowout 35 to 3 Niners win easy. Good luck...I guess. Even a little bit of luck wont help you guys win this game.

funny everyone thought that about new England last year how'd we do? Breathe easy that you lead the absolutely worst division in football maybe ever. We'll see tho. Believe we dominate the all time record chump

your defense is nasty, but a couple things that will work in our favor are..

1. you will over look the Browns

2. you are getting Edwards back

3. Gore will find out that he cannot play because him and Teabow have to go to Church

4. Edwards will drop at least 3 balls

So I think the Browns will win 9-7. 3 FGs from Dawson, 49ers will get 2 safeties and a field goal.... Then I wake up....49ers 17-10. It will be closer because we will run,run,run shorten the game

Nobody runs on the 49ers and they have faced teams way better at it than the Browns.

yall are really arguing with with a fart sniffing hybrid driving hippie?

lmao...i love this place! :lol:

this almost sounds like shep in disguise...."you have no class", yet his posts seep lack of class himself.

seriously, you cant argue a point with people with large amounts of brain damage due to parental drug use while in the womb. look at the fragmentation of his posts....

it also seems many of you are overestimating your ability as well.

it only took alex smith...what...7 years to finally look like a QB? please try and pass the ball to edwards...we know that show already. just like when he was with the jets, he'll be demanding the ball....and will drop several of them.

it'll be a good game for sure, but one season where youre finally breaking the habitual loser status and here you are thumping your chests? please....

First I would like to say I come in peace and hope for a good game next week. now about the game:

I saw a post about someone saying you guys need hillis back. He might as well take the extra week off as the niners have not allowed a RB get a 100 yard game in 28 trys. Also I don't condone injury but ask Blount and Best about how we play. so if you want to beat us, you will have to beat us through the air, like Dallas did, Philly and Detroit tried. On Offense Gore is just getting into rhythm, a Familiar face for you guys will be back for us in Edwards and Alex is starting to put up a descent ball. All in all I think this is gonna be another Defensive battle. while were ranked 2nd in Defense and you guys are ranked 5th(total points).

Prediction: 49ers 24-6 Browns

If you think the 49ers will score more than 13 points you are in for a rude awakening, and the browns will adjust enough on offense to get at least 2 touchdowns if we can get hillis playing, you are about to get a very very rude awakening.

Its not like the Browns are the Colts or Dolphins. The 49ers should expect to win sure, because they have been playing lights out. But remember, they had about the same record as the Browns last year, so they shouldn't be getting cocky just because they have a big lead in the crappy NFC West. At this point they should be able fall out of bed and win that division, but the teams in the AFC North are different than those in the NFC West.

You do realize that the Niners have only played 1 nfc west team this year right?

Archived