THE BROWNS BOARD

Giddy 49Er Fans

Un3ek9er

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many tool niner fans are going to start their own happy face threads?

You guys were so bad last year you weren't in the running in the worst division in history.

Your QB sucks, your coach is an asshat ... you are on a nice little run so you'd THINK you'd be proud but humble ... not all uppety and superior over 1/3 of a good season.

Who opened the Tool bag?

Zombo

I like how you are defensive over the Browns by attacking the niners; however, I’ll take our asshat of a coach over just about everyone in your organization. :D

What an asshat. Just like your coach.

If the fans are iny indication this team is ready for a reality check.

We'll provide it.

Zombo

Most of us are not like this. I for one live in Brown country but am a life long 49er fan. I believe the game will be a lot closer than others think. The browns have a lot of talented players on their team.

Haden is on par with being the best cb in the league. He's young, he's quick, fast, and changes games. 4th qtr against SeattlE this guy lit it up. He was everywhere on the field. HADEN WILL SHUT DOWN 9ERS TOP WR, which is why this will be close. The browns d's only worry should be Gore.

I like how you are defensive over the Browns by attacking the niners; however, I’ll take our asshat of a coach over just about everyone in your organization. :D

I like how you try to hide your homosexuality by pretending to like football. Keep your Asshat. Our defensse looks forward to hosting Alex Smith's annual "meltdown game".

Zombo

oh, we got plenty of asshats in our organization believe me. i guess if i were a niner fan i would love harbaugh as the coach (would rather have him than choir boy shurmur). but outside 9er land the guy can look like a complete douchebag. if i were schwartz and he had shoved/slapped me in the back like that he'd be on the carpet after the game lookin for the chiclets i knocked out his mouth.

yes you guys are playing good and good luck to you guys the rest of the way..... .just when you come into someone else's house (this forum) try to be a bit more gracious ya know?

Bunch of cry babys on this forum. Not surprised, Cleveland is known for crying...You guys still can't even get over the fact that Lebron bailed.

Really? We're way over it. He's a dick, we get it.

When's the last time you hippie cocksuckers had a good basketball team out there?

Zombo

Browns 33

49ers 21

Oct 31

San Francisco (AP)- The Cleveland Browns upset the Niners Sunday, as Alex Smith forgot he wasn't supposed to go after Joe Haden, and the 2nd year corner made him pay with a game-clinching 67 yard interception return with 2:16 left in the game.

Colt McCoy was brilliant, as he had his best game of the season, and Phil Dawson added 4 FGs for the Browns, who have been awful on special this year.

Greg Little also shined, with 144 yards receiving and a TD.

The Browns now ride a 2 game winning streak into Houston, while SF limps towards Washington.

I am going to have to come back after the game and post a link to a credible source for you to read about how the game turned out.

This game will be over at half time. Niners win easy. The Browns are a terrible football team.

And the Niners are overrated. The Harbaugh rah-rah will have to wear off and they will have to now face the teams of the AFC North.

I would expect the 9ers to win because they are at home and they have been playing well, but don't overrate yourselves.

Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Jerry Rice etc. are all retired.

Who the hell watches basketball besides Boston, Miami and LA?

You brought up basketball, bitch.

It'll be interesting to see how long harbaugh's rah rah college shit lasts ... probably until this Sunday.

Zombo

You guys pretty much have to take a chance downfield to have a chance in this game. if you keep running it the game will be out of reach before you know it. I also have a feeling this game will be closer then i want it to be. Im just curious how has Haden been looking for you guys?

The Browns just gained over 150 yards rushing on the Seahawks whose rush defense is rated just about as high as the 9ers....and that was with a backup RB. So the Browns will be able to make some headway in the run game. I am not as confident about being able to throw downfield because they just don't do it hardly.

As for Haden, he appears to be one of the best DBs in the league.

Haden is on par with being the best cb in the league. He's young, he's quick, fast, and changes games. 4th qtr against SeattlE this guy lit it up. He was everywhere on the field. HADEN WILL SHUT DOWN 9ERS TOP WR, which is why this will be close. The browns d's only worry should be Gore.

Sydney Rice caught all of 2 balls for about 35 yards while being guarded by Haden. He is probably right now one of the top 5 shut down corners in the league. I would be more worried about Frank Gore ripping the Browns OLBs..

Dear Real49er,

Shut the xxxx up! Most 49er fans came here to talk actual football and you are making us all look Retarded. You dont see other teams fans coming and on our board and talking shit. You wouldnt like it if they did the same, so just respect their board.

I believe this will be a good game and the 49ers will win but it will be nowhere close to a blowout game. I live in Brown country and see the browns play alot and as someone who watches their games this is not a push over team

I am going to have to come back after the game and post a link to a credible source for you to read about how the game turned out.

I just stopped at the Psychic Reader on Front St., here in Berea. That's pretty damn credible, IMHO!!!

love how niner fans come on here, and tell us how great they are....oops of course we are going to make fun of your gay cocksucking town..you are the

cocksucking captial of world arent you??

Hi my name is BOB i love sucking cock and cheer on my gay lover Alex Smith, who I could not stand last yr....Ohh and Gore is yummy too

Bunch of cry babys on this forum. Not surprised, Cleveland is known for crying...You guys still can't even get over the fact that Lebron bailed.

It isn't "crying", it is anger. You do know the difference don't you?

My nephew went to High School with LeBron.

LeBron made a promise to do everything in his power to bring a championship team to his home town. When that power was potentially within his grasp he backstabbed us and broke his promise. Do you think we should have reacted like you F**king pussies out there and just taken that lying down?

If we didn't react the way we did we would have been weak ass pussies. Just like you.

Archived