Tailgate- St. Louis Game- Nov 13

CanadaDawg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as it rains after 12. I hate drinking in the rain

Not to worry. I am sure Stan has some of those little drink umbrellas rolling around in his van. They will keep the drinks from getting watered down.Or if it hits Russes stuff it will just evaperate.

No kidding....why water down good booze??

Well, I can say from personal experience a little water (or orange juice) in that 200 proof Federally Taxed Stamped stuff they use in Histology labs ain't a bad idea. :)

Hey guys,

2 more Canucks from Toronto (Peter & Joe) set to join your group, if that's cool!

first time to a Browns game, looking fwd to it!!!

still deciding if we're bringing our own beers (leaning towards no), so I'll email Ed & Stan with our "order" sometime later today

cheers!

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Let us know about the beer by this evening as shopping and food prep happens on Friday. Travel safe.

I am so looking forward to this big time taligate, and operating on Zombo's jaw and collecting the teeth, that puzzy prolly will not even show up

Ed, looks like it is me and Joe, Dave is awol

Ballpeen, come over to Joes place for an after the game pop with the Commandant, bring Howie and pal, Ed, Sperk, Stan, mark, and Hoorta wit you guys................and put the lid on the dumpster I deposited Zombo in when you leave the lot

This way you all can hang out until the traffic clears............and ride home pain free

See ya'all then

I am so looking forward to this big time taligate, and operating on Zombo's jaw and collecting the teeth, that puzzy prolly will not even show up

Ed, looks like it is me and Joe, Dave is awol

Ballpeen, come over to Joes place for an after the game pop with the Commandant, bring Howie and pal, Ed, Sperk, Stan, mark, and Hoorta wit you guys................and put the lid on the dumpster I deposited Zombo in when you leave the lot

This way you all can hang out until the traffic clears............and ride home pain free

See ya'all then

Rich, see you at the tailgate - will have our ticket money ready for me and Gareth!

I will also insist on the queensbury rules for the punch up! ;)

See you in a few days

Howie.

Ditto here from myself.... 2 down for the show. We'll come beer in hand and some bucks for the food fund.

I was just going to say from the Canadians but sounds like there's a pretty strong canuck contingent so we'll be specific and call us the hurtin' Albertans.

We got you for 2, and Jarrod and Shawn for 4. See everyone Sunday.

looking fwd to the tailgate & game!! B)

our 3rd actually bailed last minute so there's 2 of us coming down... extra ticket is available (next to 2 rowdy, fun-loving Canucks)

section 323, row 31, aisle seats.

There is actually a single ticket still available on Ticketmaster right next to our 3, so potential for a pair is there!!!

if there's any interest, plz let me know!!

cheers

our 3rd actually bailed last minute so there's 2 of us coming down... extra ticket is available (next to 2 rowdy, fun-loving Canucks)

There is actually a single ticket still available on Ticketmaster right next to our 3, so potential for a pair is there!!!

cheers

Looks like a good group is on the way...now all I have to do is kill a few hours before the Commandant allows this journey to continue and we can get to Ctown.

Sometimes being a early riser has it's drawbacks.

cheers

Looks like a good group is on the way...now all I have to do is kill a few hours before the Commandant allows this journey to continue and we can get to Ctown.

Sometimes being a early riser has it's drawbacks.

I'll be at the game, but the people I'm going with tailgate at the muni lot.....but it would be cool to put a face to some of you. I'll be sitting in section 145, anybody gonna be close to there? I'll be sitting in the fold up cushioned seats were you first walk through the tunnel to the lower section.

Would it be to late to say that a group of 4 would like to come and hang out at your tailgate. Will bring some food, our own beverages and a cornhole set. I have not been to a tailgate party for some years and was not sure if we would be able to make it to this game. Sorry about the late notice, will check the board in the morning..... Go Browns..........

Archived