Tailgate- St. Louis Game- Nov 13

CanadaDawg

Hey all,

New member to the Board here. I've posted for years on DawgTalkers but was referred by a member of the board there to check this place out for tailgate info so here I am. Good to meet a few new fellow Browns fans.

A friend of mine and I are making the long pilgrimage back to Cleveland to watch the Rams game on the 13th. Given that its not gameday without a tailgate, we're looking to hook up with a few other fans and enjoy a few pre-game beverages as well as a burger or two. We're planning one stop in the Yellow lot so far but would love to meet more fellow fans.

Anyone around here planning on being at the Browns-Rams game that would be willing to trade a burger or two for a few beers? We'll even smuggle down some Canadian stuff...it'll be like moonshine for ya! :lol:

Cheers

Sean (aka CanadaDawg)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all,

New member to the Board here. I've posted for years on DawgTalkers but was referred by a member of the board there to check this place out for tailgate info so here I am. Good to meet a few new fellow Browns fans.

A friend of mine and I are making the long pilgrimage back to Cleveland to watch the Rams game on the 13th. Given that its not gameday without a tailgate, we're looking to hook up with a few other fans and enjoy a few pre-game beverages as well as a burger or two. We're planning one stop in the Yellow lot so far but would love to meet more fellow fans.

Anyone around here planning on being at the Browns-Rams game that would be willing to trade a burger or two for a few beers? We'll even smuggle down some Canadian stuff...it'll be like moonshine for ya! :lol:

Cheers

Sean (aka CanadaDawg)

Since Sean went through all this trouble, let's use this thread as the official thread for that party.

Sean, I've got good news for you. Not only are we going to have a party for that game, it will likely be our most promoted. We will be having friends in from Scotland, Great Britain, California, Tennesee, Florida, Georgia, Wisconsin, and more.

Please post here if you plan on joining us (even if we've previously discussed your attendance). Don't forget to include the number in your gang.

So far, we officially know about Sean and his buddy, and my group of 8. Who else?

Me and the Gman PLUS two more = my Canadian cousin who lives in Georgia is flying up with a friend for the weekend and keen to tailgate.

I love this annual post.

Cheers Ed, see you in a few weeks.

I of course wouldn't miss this weekend for anything!!

I will be there.

Since Sean went through all this trouble, let's use this thread as the official thread for that party.

Sean, I've got good news for you. Not only are we going to have a party for that game, it will likely be our most promoted. We will be having friends in from Scotland, Great Britain, California, Tennesee, Florida, Georgia, Wisconsin, and more.

Please post here if you plan on joining us (even if we've previously discussed your attendance). Don't forget to include the number in your gang.

So far, we officially know about Sean and his buddy, and my group of 8. Who else?

I'd say we'd definitely be coming! It's just two of us.

Do you guys have a standard spot where you go?

I shall also be joining this little gathering for a few social beverages and some football, I shall only be bringing myself and my usual companion of a bottle of Scotland's finest Whisky, to soothe away the Strep throat caused by Ballpeen's Moonshine and Hoorta's Orange S**t, cant wait to get together its going to be a great weekend.

I'd say we'd definitely be coming! It's just two of us.

Do you guys have a standard spot where you go?

Go to the tailgate page link on the main page...it gives you the details....http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm

As for me, I'll be there and at this point I am urging the Commandant to attend.

Why, I am not sure, but if she does, expect me to be on my best behavior.

I'll make it official over the next few days on the total count from Chattanooga.

I shall also be joining this little gathering for a few social beverages and some football, I shall only be bringing myself and my usual companion of a bottle of Scotland's finest Whisky, to soothe away the Strep throat caused by Ballpeen's Moonshine and Hoorta's Orange S**t, cant wait to get together its going to be a great weekend.

It can't be my stuff....it's fresh....3-4 months old at most!

You need to learn to appreciate fresh goods. :P

It can't be my stuff....it's fresh....3-4 months old at most!

You need to learn to appreciate fresh goods. :P

It might be fresh....but it's a tad harsh for a California wuss like me. However it does a very nice job of warming things up when it's a little chilly outside for me.

Of course the Hoorta will be there, along with the now Semi-Curse (she's .500 this year @ games attended). Nephew Dan will be there + one other.

There will be an ample supply of Orange Stuff, as usual.

Me and the Gman PLUS two more = my Canadian cousin who lives in Georgia is flying up with a friend for the weekend and keen to tailgate.

I love this annual post.

Cheers Ed, see you in a few weeks.

Can't wait ! Gonna be fun watching everyone having a go on our little "drinking orientated surprise" --- Don't get too excited everyone, it's just a old English tradition we would like to share !

Can't wait ! Gonna be fun watching everyone having a go on our little "drinking orientated surprise" --- Don't get too excited everyone, it's just a old English tradition we would like to share !

I am sure by end of the weekend, there will be a few other surprises as well as your Old English ones lol, next Two weeks or so cant fly by quick enough

Newfolder_AutoCollage_14_Images_3.jpg

LOL - oh Gman, I had forgotton about that surprise! that's some old school drinking fun for sure - better pack my drinking bib. lmao.

I love you guys, we can if you wish, organize our screw tops Sunday AM in Joes Place................as always Russ it will be a pleasure to see yu again.............and you bloke, Howie, I am looking forward to it......hey Russ transport it whatever it is in a water bottle.................that if the liquid is clear is the magnifique

I love you guys, we can if you wish, organize our screw tops Sunday AM in Joes Place................as always Russ it will be a pleasure to see yu again.............and you bloke, Howie, I am looking forward to it......hey Russ transport it whatever it is in a water bottle.................that if the liquid is clear is the magnifique

Sand Crab.

She knows all about that....no worries, though I will probably transport it in a plastic vodka bottle.

Ah good news. Wouldn't be the same without it - looking forward to seeing you again immensely Ballpeen and Mrs B of course.

GMan has a little English tradition to share with you guys at the tailgate - gonna be a whole lot of fun as ever

Rich, great to see that you'll be joining us. We'll be getting to the lot pretty early so we can save a parking spot for Stan (the lot is usually pretty full by the time he arrives).

i see we're the only two with a Warn Status. i've got some catching up to do.

Rich, great to see that you'll be joining us. We'll be getting to the lot pretty early so we can save a parking spot for Stan (the lot is usually pretty full by the time he arrives).

i see we're the only two with a Warn Status. i've got some catching up to do.

The best thing is meeting you and the other great people......Right now I am still on target for coming in Saturday, Dave may be joining me. I havent seen him in a year or so. Joe will attend as well and we will come early. Is 6AM too late?

Free $500 to the first person to beat the hell out of a Stooler fan at the tailgate party courtesy of paypal. Post up interest here.

Hey, you should come on down- now if we can get Ghoolie to come up from Memphis, we'll have almost all the crew assembled in one place.

Seriously, if you ever met Rich in person, I'd bet you'd like him. :)

I may have to break tradition and get my sorry second shift ass to the lot extra early. That may be a challenge with Howie and Gareth closing down every bar in Berea @ 2AM.

They can close down all the bars they want. Me?? I'll be back at the hotel by 10, which is 2-3 hours past normal bedtime. Yes, I've been known to go to bed at 7PM, especially now since it gets dark at 6PM.

I am one of those early to bed types because I'll wake up at 4-4:30am no matter what time I retire.

I guess I am ruled by the sun.

They can close down all the bars they want. Me?? I'll be back at the hotel by 10, which is 2-3 hours past normal bedtime. Yes, I've been known to go to bed at 7PM, especially now since it gets dark at 6PM.

I am one of those early to bed types because I'll wake up at 4-4:30am no matter what time I retire.

I guess I am ruled by the sun.

Russ you will have to let me know what its like to get old. LOL

Getting my rest is what keeps me young.

Sperk, Hoorta, Ballpeen, I cannot wait to see all you guys again as well as Ed and Stan and all the other long time tail gaters and to meet Howie and Gareth and getting a big bonus in getting a five bagger weekend for me, ie great tailgate, great food, great game, great visit to Joe and Cleveland, and especially beating the snot out of JunkyardDawg(never kicked the snot out of six year old before, does he still wear diapers?) and oh yeah Zombo(our resident LIAR), I bet I can kick both their asses in sixty seconds(two knockouts without breaking a sweat)

see ya'll soon go Browns

You need to learn to appreciate fresh goods. :lol:

post-13294-0-88601800-1320025190_thumb.jpg

Archived