Tailgate Party- Seahawks

roach

After a bye week and a West Coast away game, our crowd is ready for some football here in balmy Cleveland. If you plan to attend our tailgate party, please leave us a message here with the size of your group (it's always helpful if you mention their first names too).

Go Browns!

Greetings,

I posted to the board on facebook and got a really well meaning response recommending not to tailgate at the Pitt. I have no idea what this means. Anyways, I am a long time Browns fan since 1985 and for the first time am going to be seeing them in person this comming weekend. I don't have much knowledge of things Cleveland but am interested in finding an optimal place to join in the tailgating party. I'd love to know where youy guys set up. We are a group of 12 comming from ontario canada. We'll happily cook for ourselves but would love to meet up with maqny of you.

We are staying at the embassy suites downtown. Firstly where are you guys set up? We are keen to join the festivities. Looking for info also on watering holes in cleveland for saturday and sunday post tailgate.

Looking forward to meeting and elbow bending with fellow browns faithful.

Hope to join you for the Browns victory this weekend

Jeff

Greetings,

I posted to the board on facebook and got a really well meaning response recommending not to tailgate at the Pitt. I have no idea what this means. Anyways, I am a long time Browns fan since 1985 and for the first time am going to be seeing them in person this comming weekend. I don't have much knowledge of things Cleveland but am interested in finding an optimal place to join in the tailgating party. I'd love to know where youy guys set up. We are a group of 12 comming from ontario canada. We'll happily cook for ourselves but would love to meet up with maqny of you.

We are staying at the embassy suites downtown. Firstly where are you guys set up? We are keen to join the festivities. Looking for info also on watering holes in cleveland for saturday and sunday post tailgate.

Looking forward to meeting and elbow bending with fellow browns faithful.

Hope to join you for the Browns victory this weekend

Jeff

Jeff, go to the Home Page and click on the Tailgate link near the top. There, you will find maps and a pretty thorough Q&A. Please write back on any further questions. You are welcomed to join our party or set up in our vicinity.

Hey Ed and Stan!

It’s the Canadian Browns fans from Toronto (Anthony, Mike and crew-last year it was the Pats).

We are doing our 5th annual weekend trek to the Browns game. This year it’s the Seahawks.

OK if we join you guys again for the tailgate party again this year? There will be 10 of us this year making the trek.

I can provide names...you guys still taking beer orders????

Look forward to hanging with you guys again!

Cheers,

Anthony

GO BROWNS!!!

Hey Ed and Stan!

It’s the Canadian Browns fans from Toronto (Anthony, Mike and crew-last year it was the Pats).

We are doing our 5th annual weekend trek to the Browns game. This year it’s the Seahawks.

OK if we join you guys again for the tailgate party again this year? There will be 10 of us this year making the trek.

I can provide names...you guys still taking beer orders????

Look forward to hanging with you guys again!

Cheers,

Anthony

GO BROWNS!!!

Anthony, looking forward to seeing you guys. Email me privately about the beverages. roachmstr@aol.com. We'll set you up.

Cheers!

After a bye week and a West Coast away game, our crowd is ready for some football here in balmy Cleveland. If you plan to attend our tailgate party, please leave us a message here with the size of your group (it's always helpful if you mention their first names too).

Go Browns!

ROACH ... If it's alright , I want to be there.. haven't been to the tailgate party in a few years. driving from nashville, will be in cleveland sat. staying downtown hotel for a couple of days . posted on tic page ,need a tic. STAN maybe, one you have for sale ????? thanks HERE WE GO BROWNIES !!!

Coming down this saturday, our group usually parties in the muni

Where is the tailgating for the brownsboard? under the bridge? Please let me know...id like to drop in for a bit n meet the guys

You need to check it out.

I think you'll like it better over in the flats with these guys.

I know I do.

Anthony and Mike from Toronto..Cool...We are comming from Whitby Ontario. Look forward to meeting up with some Ontario Browns fans in the mecca of football. I'd love to pick anyones brain as to where would be a good place to hang our hats the saturday before gameday for a few drinks and some good times. I notice some bar pics posted on the tailgate forum. Love to know where the good places are to hang out in saturday night. We are a fun loving group of 12, 35-40 somehtings who have been known to bend their elbows on occasion.

Look forward to meeting up with you all this sunday.

Jeff

Anthony and Mike from Toronto..Cool...We are comming from Whitby Ontario. Look forward to meeting up with some Ontario Browns fans in the mecca of football. I'd love to pick anyones brain as to where would be a good place to hang our hats the saturday before gameday for a few drinks and some good times. I notice some bar pics posted on the tailgate forum. Love to know where the good places are to hang out in saturday night. We are a fun loving group of 12, 35-40 somehtings who have been known to bend their elbows on occasion.

Look forward to meeting up with you all this sunday.

Jeff

Jeff, looking forward to meeting you guys. It is not clear to me whether you are still planning to cook for yourself or not. Please let us know one way or the other as i'm trying to get final estimates on the headcount, and a group of 12 does matter. We usually start shopping and preparations on Thursday. Thanks.

HI Ed,

We have a budding chef in our group so we are going to cook for ourselves. I hope this doesn't serve to undermine your mission which I think is laudable. We'll hopefully get to mix and mingle with your group this sunday. We are 6 funloving couples 30-40 looking forward to this tailgate/football experience.

What I have not gotten from this board is a recommendation on a good hang out for the saturday evening. I don't know where the best pubs are in cleveland. We have been steered towards Buffalo Wild Wings but I would welcome a recommendation from a seasoned Cleveland pub goer as to where the finest ales and spirits can be found in combination with a funloving atmosphere. Any and all recommendations are most appreciated.

Looking forward to meeting up with many of you at this comming tailgate. Our group is pretty jazzed

jeff

HI Ed,

We have a budding chef in our group so we are going to cook for ourselves. I hope this doesn't serve to undermine your mission which I think is laudable. We'll hopefully get to mix and mingle with your group this sunday. We are 6 funloving couples 30-40 looking forward to this tailgate/football experience.

What I have not gotten from this board is a recommendation on a good hang out for the saturday evening. I don't know where the best pubs are in cleveland. We have been steered towards Buffalo Wild Wings but I would welcome a recommendation from a seasoned Cleveland pub goer as to where the finest ales and spirits can be found in combination with a funloving atmosphere. Any and all recommendations are most appreciated.

Looking forward to meeting up with many of you at this comming tailgate. Our group is pretty jazzed

jeff

It doesn't undermine us at all. It should be a fun gathering.

i'll let others chime in on the evening suggestions. i think Cadillac Ranch and Winking Lizard is in your vicinity. There are great places (higher end) to eat on E4 St (which is a walking traffic street only).

Me and my cousin Ronnie will be there........our normal muni lot crew can't make it last second. You guys are in the flats by Shooter's and the Improv right? Off 28th street? Thanks for the info

Since this is my first time at this spot, who should we look for? Thanks guys

Guys,

Sorry about the late notice but myself & one guest will be there. (I understand that we're probably too late to be included for the food, but we'll be there for pre-game celebrations!)

David G.

and

Julie W.

Dave, plan to arrive early enough to feast. See you and Julie tomorrow.

Me and my cousin Ronnie will be there........our normal muni lot crew can't make it last second. You guys are in the flats by Shooter's and the Improv right? Off 28th street? Thanks for the info

Since this is my first time at this spot, who should we look for? Thanks guys

Jake, we are under the bridge near the Settlers Landing Rapid Transit stop. hundreds of Canadians find us every year using Stan's maps. Make us proud and find the party.

Archived