THE BROWNS BOARD

Buh-Bye Atlanta Falcons

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

I got so tired of hearing about the Falcons and Ryan. Glad they got kicked to the curb ... let's watch them play through a real schedule next season with film on Ryan now present.

I got so tired of hearing about the Falcons and Ryan. Glad they got kicked to the curb ... let's watch them play through a real schedule next season with film on Ryan now present.

Agreed man..i have a feeling they are in for a 6-10 year next season.

Guest Masters

You do realize that 11 of their games were against teams that were .500 or better. That's hardly not a real schedule. To put in perspective, PIT only had to play 10 teams that were .500 or better, in a division w/ 2 teams well below .500.

For a team w/ a rookie HC and rookie QB, that was an impressive season for them.

And people have film on Ryan now. You didn't see him tank the second half like DA once teams got film.

thats dumb to say this was a rookie head coach and qb and the played in one of the hardest divison were every team was atleast .500 or better and to come out and be one game away from a divison title after havin 4-12 record last season is a great turn around more than what i can say about ourselves

Are you a Retard? Congratulations in joining the mental ability of ghoolie, rich and lumfart. Overrated? Yeah, how many games did they win last year? And then went and made the playoffs this year? A soft schedule? Oh, wait, isnt that the BROWNS did last year, except for making the playoffs??? I sure as hell would not make fun of team in the playoffs considering what our shithole of an organization has put on the field for ten years.

And they did it with a rookie QB, and rookie coach and a lot of BS from last season that they were able to get out of the way. For the record, you might want to go and check the records of their opponents from this year.

If you want to talk BULL on a team, talk it on Arizona. Oh yes, they won the game, but they won their division that only rivals the AFC West as the most horrid division in the league.

Seriously, do some research sometime before posting because you are pissed off that a team can do what we cant.

I agree with Atenears..............Atlanta played a soft schedule in fact the whole NFC is soft except for about three teams..........while the AFC is hard except for about four teams........unfortunately one of em is ours

Masters again spouts useless stats about Atlanta..................winning against other inferior teams beating other inferior teams............

Atlanta would have been pounded by the Steelers or Ravens or SD or Tenn or Indy or NE and beaten by Miami or NYJ or Denver or Houston..............and I am sure they likely beat one of those teams.............but they all are better than Atlanta'

but hats off the Mike Smith and co for turning the whole thing around.......................IN ONE YEAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :rolleyes:

I agree with Atenears..............Atlanta played a soft schedule in fact the whole NFC is soft except for about three teams..........while the AFC is hard except for about four teams........unfortunately one of em is ours

Masters again spouts useless stats about Atlanta..................winning against other inferior teams beating other inferior teams............

Atlanta would have been pounded by the Steelers or Ravens or SD or Tenn or Indy or NE and beaten by Miami or NYJ or Denver or Houston..............and I am sure they likely beat one of those teams.............but they all are better than Atlanta'

but hats off the Mike Smith and co for turning the whole thing around.......................IN ONE YEAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :rolleyes:

Honestly, you get stupider by the minute. Seems to me we won, what, 10 games in 2007? Against who? Oh, I think it was 2 games with winning records??? Hurts when the same stats benefit someone else but you fail to use it for your own belittlement...

Guest Masters

They played SD and won by 6 points (22-16). Guess they wouldn't have been pounded by them, huh?

So you think CAR is weak? They beat them and bad in their second meeting (45-28).

AFC is tough? They have 1 division where no one can get over .500, 1 division with 2 teams under .500, and a 3rd where 1 team is below .500 and one at .500.

Ryan got better with every game. Opposite of what DA did in 2007. Atlanta is on the rise.

Ryan is pretty good..

but that team got going on offense because of 1700 yards on the ground by Turner alone..

Im a browns fan..i dont like any team that is doing well...

They played SD and won by 6 points (22-16). Guess they wouldn't have been pounded by them, huh?

So you think CAR is weak? They beat them and bad in their second meeting (45-28).

AFC is tough? They have 1 division where no one can get over .500, 1 division with 2 teams under .500, and a 3rd where 1 team is below .500 and one at .500.

Good stuff. But dont argue facts with the resident Retard. He is back down in his basement sniffing agent orange.

Guest Masters
Good stuff. But dont argue facts with the resident Retard. He is back down in his basement sniffing agent orange.

Oh, I know him all to well. Facts only result in changing the subject or other conviluted posts.

AFC plus 4 against the NFC ...................boom you are all toasted by Retardo me...............correctomundo as usual............change the topic on that boyz

Guest Masters
Ryan isn't DARetard, he'll progress and grow as a quarterback. The Falcs will be around for a while.

With Turner, Norwood, Ryan, White, and Jenkins on O, they will be for sure.

Guest Masters
AFC plus 4 against the NFC ...................boom you are all toasted by Retardo me...............correctomundo as usual............change the topic on that boyz

Huh? What does that toast?

Not to mention that has as much to do about which division had to face which. Any AFC team that got to face the NFC north or West was at quite the advantage. Oh, and DET had to face 4 AFC teams. So there are your +4 against the NFC. boom you are toasted by Retardo me...............correctomundo as usual............change the topic on that boyz

Thanks for proving my point on the topic change. Seeing as how it was about ATL, and who they beat. Including that SD team you said would beat them if they played them. How about CAR?

Is plus 4 plus 4 or is it some other number........................please explain...............PLUS 4 is not plus 4............

Which team in the NFC won 11 games and missed the playoffs..........answer none.........

you should be a pretzel all you do is twist reality

Guest ATENEARS
You do realize that 11 of their games were against teams that were .500 or better.

A golf-clap for going 6-5 in those games, but their remaining five opponents had a 15-65 combined record.

Their opponents had a 117-138 overall record.

Guest Masters
Is plus 4 plus 4 or is it some other number........................please explain...............PLUS 4 is not plus 4............

Which team in the NFC won 11 games and missed the playoffs..........answer none.........

you should be a pretzel all you do is twist reality

Keep proving me right da Ich. I love it. Especially since this thread was never about AFC or NFC being better. Spin, spin, spin, spin.

And how is it pretzel logic by pointing out the AFC got to face DET 4 times exactly? It's just reality. They did. Would you rather I point out beating up on the AFC west, which didn't have a single team w/ a winning record?

Guest ATENEARS
Ryan got better with every game. Opposite of what DA did in 2007. Atlanta is on the rise.

In Atlanta's last three games Turner & Co actually out-rushed Ryan's passing (536 rushing yards to 476 passing). Is that apples for apples with DA last season?

Guest Masters
A golf-clap for going 6-5 in those games, but their remaining five opponents had a 15-65 combined record.

Their opponents had a 117-138 overall record.

That is true. But you can say that about most of the teams in the NFL.

But how many times in NFL history have the combination of a 1st time HC and QBs do that? It's been more than 50 years since that has been done.

Guest Masters
In Atlanta's last three games Turner & Co actually out-rushed Ryan's passing (536 rushing yards to 476 passing). Is that apples for apples with DA last season?

Actually in his last 3 regular season games, Ryan had 500 passing yards (206+134+160). But you are correct in the assertion DA was asked to throw more in his last 3 games last year. But he was neither a rookie, and had more than a 3 game slide.

Thanks make yourself clear in grand style of a whiner...............I wish the best for you and wish for you to root for whomever you wish and believe whatever you wish and wish you no harm.........and wish you had the ability to debate rather than insult..

So your intent was clear...........or fuzzy........certainly the other side is a message wishing less than warmth and life...

but this is certain...........you are whiney crybaby.....because that is what your post was whiney crybabying......but my fellow American and Browns fan.........love yah :rolleyes:

That is not relevant............attacking Atenears for using statistics that matter and moreso attacking Rich for supporting Atenears and using even more statistics is what matters.........

facts are of no consequence in this thread...............

So Lumbergh you are way outta line............and a confirmed Dubmsbhshiet like Atenears and a dumbsheiet and lowlife scoundrel like Rich

Guest Masters
That is not relevant............attacking Atenears for using statistics that matter and moreso attacking Rich for supporting Atenears and using even more statistics is what matters.........

facts are of no consequence in this thread...............

So Lumbergh you are way outta line............and a confirmed Dubmsbhshiet like Atenears and a dumbsheiet and lowlife scoundrel like Rich

Better than using bs and claiming it as facts.

For Lum, the more important thing, Ryan didnt' give away a game and his team won their last 3 when it mattered.

Guest Masters
It is so weird how much of a brain drain Ghoolie has been on this entire board.

The Falcons were OVER rated? THEY WEREN'T EVEN RATED!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHRGGGGG!

No kidding Shep, no kidding.

But there is a reason they remained absent for quite some time.

Archived