THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Is #1 In Nfl

Dick Mellon

How Bad Does Big Ben Suck?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How shitty is Big Ben playing this season?

• The shittyest ever.
    • Very shitty.
    • Shitty.
    • Moderatly shitty.
    • A little bit shitty.
    • His O-Line is shitty, it's not his fault.

Only problem is this shitty QB was in the most Super Bowls in recent times and won the most in recent times.............................

FLUSH THAT

Only problem is this shitty QB was in the most Super Bowls in recent times and won the most in recent times.............................

FLUSH THAT

and he actually at one time came on here acting like a browns fan.

what a flippin, quiff.

can't you feel it? the times they are a changin'. better find another team to jump on the bandwagon with cuz the wheels are comin' off your team. i give it another year. then you'll be back with your tail between your legs like you just got fxxked by your sister and her strap-on.

and he actually at one time came on here acting like a browns fan.

what a flippin, quiff.

can't you feel it? the times they are a changin'. better find another team to jump on the bandwagon with cuz the wheels are comin' off your team. i give it another year. then you'll be back with your tail between your legs like you just got fxxked by your sister and her strap-on.

Hey dildo affectionado, I started rooting the Browns when your father was rattling in your grandfathers balls and inherited that defective gene that rattled in his balls until he pregnanted your mom unfortunately with you. Fans have a right to root for whomever they please, I chose the Browns long ago. I chose the Steelers long ago both before your dumbass was born. Of course that is over your strap on dildo focused head.

I also, proclaimed loudly and got bashed unmercifully when the Browns drafted Winsblow instead of Ben. I even called it a dark day in Browns history on that draft day and that is documented right here in the archives. I got blasted for calling Warren what he was a fat lazy slob. I got blasted for wanting to draft Adrian Peterson instead Brady Quinn. I got blasted unmericully for calling Butch Davis a loser. I got blasted unmercifully for calling Droughns a one year wonder. I got blasted unmercifully for calling Sewage what he was the worst GM in football history. I got blasted for calling Charlie Frye a loser. I got blasted for calling Rogers what he is a fat slob and all the other over the hill moves by Sewage. I got blasted for calling Tim Couch a loser. I got blasted for calling Wimbley what he was a one move wonder. I got second guessed huge for wantlng to draft McCoy. I got blasted this year for wanting to use the one pick on Julio Jones. A true fan and student of the game sees things that most fans do not. Football is won by being astute at building a winner with the correct philosophy(powerful offense the cornerstone) and getting the requisite talent by judgers like me.

Let me decide whom I root for meanwhile you should

shut your piehole and focus on doing what you do best expound on your expertise on strap on dildos.

Recent times? I think that's Brady...10 years qualifies dumbass

Recent is relative, I went back five or six years in proclaiming Ben. You wanted Brady so you stretched it to 11 years.

No argument there.........................

but if

Using recent to mean whatever you wish....................Otto Graham wins hands down for all times

FLUSH THAT

Really? So his two wins and one other appearance is more than Tom Brady's 3 wins and one other appearance?

Product of Youngstown Public School education are we?

Recent is relative, I went back five or six years in proclaiming Ben. You wanted Brady so you stretched it to 11 years.

No argument there.........................

but if

Using recent to mean whatever you wish....................Otto Graham wins hands down for all times

Lets see, Historians believe the "modern age" began at about the cusp of the 15th and 16th centuries with these events: 1453 Fall of Constantinople, 1480 Fall of Muslim Spain 1485 Henry Tudor defeats Richard III at Bosworth Field 1492 Columbus Discovers America 1517 Luther's Reformation And ongoing during this time was The Renaissance.

"Post-Modern essentially means event since WWII" ....the critical figure to the turn of World History was.....as you say....Otto Graham!

(though, some futurists and science fiction writers say that the critical date was when man went into space...in fact some futurists believe that an new age of man should be started to be counted since that date, kinda like The Lord of the Rings. There was Pre-historic man. Then early historic man...from about 3500 B.C. when the first writing system arose, then the second stage of man, i.e. the Birth of Christ, until the Space Age of Man (or the Third Age) beginning when Gargarin and Sheppard an Glenn and Armstrong et al took us into space. What do you think about that?

Lets see, Historians believe the "modern age" began at about the cusp of the 15th and 16th centuries with these events: 1453 Fall of Constantinople, 1480 Fall of Muslim Spain 1485 Henry Tudor defeats Richard III at Bosworth Field 1492 Columbus Discovers America 1517 Luther's Reformation And ongoing during this time was The Renaissance.

"Post-Modern essentially means event since WWII" ....the critical figure to the turn of World History was.....as you say....Otto Graham!

(though, some futurists and science fiction writers say that the critical date was when man went into space...in fact some futurists believe that an new age of man should be started to be counted since that date, kinda like The Lord of the Rings. There was Pre-historic man. Then early historic man...from about 3500 B.C. when the first writing system arose, then the second stage of man, i.e. the Birth of Christ, until the Space Age of Man (or the Third Age) beginning when Gargarin and Sheppard an Glenn and Armstrong et al took us into space. What do you think about that?

Thanks for your astute observations and historical knowledge and endorsement and confirmation of Otto Graham as the Winner

Let me decide whom I root for

let me break it down into the simplest terms that you might understand: rooting for two teams in the same division is like you sleeping with your mom AND dad. quiff.

rooting for browns since the 70's. don't know how much older you can be unless you've got wifi on your laptop in your wheelchair.

let me break it down into the simplest terms that you might understand: rooting for two teams in the same division is like you sleeping with your mom AND dad. quiff.

rooting for browns since the 70's. don't know how much older you can be unless you've got wifi on your laptop in your wheelchair.

Let me break it down in the simplest form.......................only an ashshole dictates who can root for..........................and YOU ARE ONE

This is easy to figure out. Rich was rooting for the Browns when they were the favorite to win it all back in the day. Since that title now belongs to the stoolers he started rooting for them while still claiming the Browns.

Im not to sure what the true definition of a bandwagon fan is but to me it's someone who roots for a team that belongs to a city/state they were never born/lived in.

It's like wanting Germany to win ww2 while you live in America. But wait, in Richs case he wants both countries to win the war which is impossible...... Unless he's just a tool and doesn't really care about either country and cliams his allegiance to which ever side wins because he's afraid of the consequences.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess the five touchdown passes Ben threw against the Titans will kind of change the curve of the chart.

Ben the rapist......hmmm, Never charged or arrested. Not saying he is innocent or not but, guilty people usually get arrested. How about Ray Lewis ? Is he a murderer ? Then there's the great Jim Brown that Cleveland fans still hang their hats on, their last true time of winning and having an identity of being a winner compared to .........well, eh....... you know what I mean.

Jim Brown has been arrested for rape and if memory serves me, around three times. Even if it wasn't three times for sure at least once. I believe the last time he got arrested for rape was back in the 80's when he was probably in his 40's or 50's.

That's it, knock Ben to feel good about the Browns or to soften the blow for the many years of abysmal football by the Browns but, don't forget about the teams own sorted past and present.

I guess the five touchdown passes Ben threw against the Titans will kind of change the curve of the chart.

Ben the rapist......hmmm, Never charged or arrested. Not saying he is innocent or not but, guilty people usually get arrested. How about Ray Lewis ? Is he a murderer ? Then there's the great Jim Brown that Cleveland fans still hang their hats on, their last true time of winning and having an identity of being a winner compared to .........well, eh....... you know what I mean.

Jim Brown has been arrested for rape and if memory serves me, around three times. Even if it wasn't three times for sure at least once. I believe the last time he got arrested for rape was back in the 80's when he was probably in his 40's or 50's.

Never happened. He was arrested for disorderly conduct when he pounded on his own car with a golf club or something. That's it.

That's it, knock Ben to feel good about the Browns or to soften the blow for the many years of abysmal football by the Browns but, don't forget about the teams own sorted past and present.

OJ wasn't found guilty either. Doesnt mean he didnt do it.

i'm gonna lay off of beg ben after seeing that big lugg walking down the stadium hall last week on the way to the locker room.

who dresses this dude? larry the cable guy? dress pants, big spit shined black dress shoes and a fxxkin tshirt? then they showed him tossing the football inside and who comes slurking in? the corrupt little leprechain himself all bent over like a rain drenched sheleighly. somebody tell him to quit looking at the ground.

it looks like god has a funny way of spinning life around to land upright..... sorta like a cat does after falling out of a tree upside down......always lands on it's feet righting itself.

sure neither of these guys have ever been convicted of anything but it's good to know that GOD IS KEEPING SCORE!!

Never happened. He was arrested for disorderly conduct when he pounded on his own car with a golf club or something. That's it.

Actually Gipper, he's some what right.

ESPN

But for all Brown's good deeds and athletic prowess, there appears to be a dark side to him as well. He has been frequently accused of violent crimes, primarily toward women.

An 18-year-old accused Brown of forcing her to have sex after giving her whisky, but a jury found him innocent of assault and battery in the 10-day trial in 1965. He was accused of throwing his girlfriend from a balcony in 1968, but when the 22-year-old woman refused to name Brown as her assailant, the charge of assault with intent to murder was dropped. He was fined $300 for resisting a deputy.

Brown was acquitted of assaulting a man after a traffic accident in 1969. He was fined $500 and spent a day in jail after beating up a golfing partner in 1978. He was charged with rape, sexual battery and assault in 1985, but the charges were dropped when the 33-year-old woman gave inconsistent testimony.

The next year, he was arrested for allegedly beating his fiancée after accusing her of flirting. He spent three hours in jail, but three days later the 21-year-old woman said she didn't want to prosecute.

In October 1999, Brown was convicted in Los Angeles of smashing the window of his 25-year-old wife Monique's car, but was acquitted of making terrorist threats against her. The judge sentenced him to three years' probation, stripped him of his driver's license for a year, fined him $1,700 to be paid to a battered woman's shelter and a domestic abuse fund, and ordered him to attend special counseling for domestic batterers.

When Brown refused counseling, he was given a six-month sentence. He was released from jail in Ventura County (California) in July 2002 after serving less than four months.

Brown has been arrested twice for what would now be called sexual assault charges, and several more times for domestic violence and assault. He did go to jail for the last charge of terroristic threats, and has paid fines on other charges when they were reduced. Does this mean he's a wife beater and rapist? I don't know. I don't know what happened, I only know he was the best RB ever in the NFL, and arguably the best player ever. But off the field, he evidently had issues, or at least poor judgement to get into those situations.

Actually Gipper, he's some what right.

ESPN

Brown has been arrested twice for what would now be called sexual assault charges, and several more times for domestic violence and assault. He did go to jail for the last charge of terroristic threats, and has paid fines on other charges when they were reduced. Does this mean he's a wife beater and rapist? I don't know. I don't know what happened, I only know he was the best RB ever in the NFL, and arguably the best player ever. But off the field, he evidently had issues, or at least poor judgement to get into those situations.

Annnnnnnnnnd now I can officially stop hearing about Ben being a rapist from Browns fans. I'll be sure to bookmark this and print copies as necessary. Unbelievable. I'd venture a guess that most of you even knew about this, i personally had no idea.

A lot of these guys have suspect personal lives or past issues. I try not to allow it to ruin my enjoyment of the game. I'll probably get blasted for this but, I think it is far worse wwhat Vick did to the dogs. Not to say what Ben or Brown did was okay if, they are actually guilty.

Archived