THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Is #1 In Nfl

Dick Mellon

How Bad Does Big Ben Suck?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How shitty is Big Ben playing this season?

• The shittyest ever.
    • Very shitty.
    • Shitty.
    • Moderatly shitty.
    • A little bit shitty.
    • His O-Line is shitty, it's not his fault.

Ben is #1 in the NFL in turnovers with 8.

Ben is #1 in fumbles lost.

Ben is #4 in INT's.

Ben is #8 in sacks.

Ben is #14 in attempts.

Ben is #17 in passer rating.

Ben is #22 in TD passes.

Ben is a leader in the BAD categories, and low in the GOOD categories.

23 points scored by opponents from Big Ben’s turnovers.

55 total points have been scored this season against PIT.

42% of all points scored against PIT were off a Ben’s turnovers.

@ BAL: - 3 INT's plus 2 FUM

FUM #1 = Ravens TD (7).

INT #2 = Ravens FG (3)

Total @ BAL: 10 points off of Big Ben’s turnovers. (it's actually worse than this*)

@ IND: - 1 INT plus 2 FUM

FUM #1 = Colts FG (3)

FUM #2 = Colts TD (7)

INT = Colts FG (3)

Total @ IND: 13 points scored off of Big Ben’s turnovers.

*It's actually even worse than this, in that R. Mendenhall was credited with a Big Ben fumble which resulted in a TD plus a 2 point conversion at BAL. Ben gave such a bad hand-off to Mendenhall that Rashard never had possession.

If this was ever reviewed, the fumble would be credited to Ben.

i'm not going to shit all over him here and say the steelers and big ben are in serious trouble, but i would feel a little shaky if i was a fan. Big Ben is getting abused this year a lot more than usual and those turnovers are really hurting them. The defense frankly looked a little off to me in that colts game too. I'm not one of those "browns rule steelers drool" type of people, but i do think there's some things they need to correct and fast if they are going to seriously compete this year.

Let's worry about what our guys are doing, not what this putz is or isn't doing.

Agree. I hate Ben & Pitt, but they are 2-1.

Browns need to win before the Bye week, that's all I care about.

Not our Best start. Injuries and just Poor play have been somewhat the Norm. Not going to write our season Off. We tend to Fix that stuff. The O`Line is a BIG Issue right now and Plays into Bens struggles... we will see where this all goes. I expect Tomlin and Co. to find a fix.. but if the Season remains a somewhat a struggle I wont be shocked either. Pretty sure the Steelers will remain competitive this season.

Dude, knock off the Steeler bashing stuff already. It's old and worn out.

Dude, no it is not! I don't get it with some of you guys.....just because your 65 yrs old and now its old to you, dosent mean its old to the younger generation. In your young days early 20's n 30's im sure you went out with the boys drank n bashed the steelers on Sundays. So why can't we? We are fans of a football team, just fans, we can express ourselves however we want to show our passion for this team. Respect it, quit knocking it. You were doing the same thing at your young age.

Dude, no it is not! I don't get it with some of you guys.....just because your 65 yrs old and now its old to you, dosent mean its old to the younger generation. In your young days early 20's n 30's im sure you went out with the boys drank n bashed the steelers on Sundays. So why can't we? We are fans of a football team, just fans, we can express ourselves however we want to show our passion for this team. Respect it, quit knocking it. You were doing the same thing at your young age.

Amen i love Steelers bashing.... now if the browns can spank dat ass this year and let them know how we doing for the years to come, gonna love this season.

It has nothing to do with age. Trust me. @@

Steeler bashing is perfectly justified, and it is very, very cool and appropriate, for BROWNS fans of all ages !

The rapist isn't worth having his own thread here...

But squeeeeeler trashing is exactly what they deserve, the squeerlers ARE trash.

I hate em. From Troy Pollyfroggieisagirlieman to Hindend Ward, and their rb,

mincemeatandall, their offensive line that conveniently gets to hold in crunch time...

and their sissy, really stupid DE who is only in the NFL because he dares to

try to cheapshot opposing players' into life-threatening injuries, and so many of their

fans are not just nasty, but they smell worse than a skunk with it's tail high........

it probably isn't their fault, they just shook the rapists' hand one day, or bumped

into Troy Pollydumberthanaflyswatter in an elevator, and all the soap .......;)

It's a BROWNSBOARD. Love it. or stop the freakin whining already.B)

Very true. When I was in my 20's me and my buddies bashed the Steelers. Only difference is, when I was in my 20's we actually beat the Steelers more than once every 5 years.

I'm 25. I'm just tired of so many threads always being dedicated to Steeler hatred. Give it up already.

Nobody has bashed the Steelers at even 1% the intensity level I have.

That said, bashing a guy who is 2/3 in SB s and who has made many spectacular game winning plays, it is idiotic to bash a QB of his caliber; ESPECIALLY since, even on his worst days, he kicks the shit out of the Browns.

Ben is going ot the HOF.... you know, with Otto, JB, Kelly, Motley, Namath, Starr.............. I guess those guys suck as well?

They didn't suck. They also didn't rape.

Nobody has bashed the Steelers at even 1% the intensity level I have.

That said, bashing a guy who is 2/3 in SB s and who has made many spectacular game winning plays, it is idiotic to bash a QB of his caliber; ESPECIALLY since, even on his worst days, he kicks the shit out of the Browns.

Ben is going ot the HOF.... you know, with Otto, JB, Kelly, Motley, Namath, Starr.............. I guess those guys suck as well?

I don't think BR should be immune from bashing just because of his success. It didn't stop us from bashing Bradshaw or Elway both of whom in my opinion were better than BR. In fact, the better the opponent is all the better to bash your brains in my dear!

I mean, we could bash Bubby Brister and Kordell Stewart, but they were easy targets and that just seems like sadism.

I don't recall Steeler fans backing off on bashing Brian Sipe or Bernie Kosar because they were good. I don't imagine they would back off if the Browns had an All Star QB.

"Bashing" them is not the same as recognizing their talent. We recognizd the talent that Bradshaw, Elway, and BR have....and that is what makes it all the sweeter when we see them get their heads pounded in. I wish to hell the Browns had a "Turkey Jones" moment with Elway. (Yea, maybe it was a dirty play, but, knowing that he was not seriously hurt, it is still fun to watch). Maybe Phil Taylor or Jabal Sheard will give us a "Turkey Jones" moment with BR at the other end.

Now, tell me you wouldn't like that Ghoolie?

(That all said, I was the first one to say that just popping an "F...Pittsburgh" thread on the board is counterproductive)

I like the consistency. There should be Steeler hate threads whether they were just in the SB and we were 5-11, or if we just beat them.

The hate should be consistant.

That's why I love you guys.

And Colt McCoy will never rape. Take it to the bank.

Z

I'm 25. I'm just tired of so many threads always being dedicated to Steeler hatred. Give it up already. CFFL

" Was it over when the Gemans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO !"

Despising squeeeeler ilk is NEVER OVER. And it's always going to be deserved by them, and cool to do. So there.dry.gif

Archived