THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week In The Afc North

Zombo

Last Week the Ravens and Bengals were victorious in the division, leaving The Great Zomboni at 1-1. This week, all four teams venture outside of the division and we should find out some interesting things.

Cleveland at Indianapolis 1:00 PM

The way to beat the Colts defense was always to pound away at them with the run until they start to cheat up and you can beat their secondary. Their strength is their pass rush, but their weakness is thier run defense, so expect to see the Browns pounding them with Hillis until things start to open up for McCoy. The way to beat the Colts offense was always to try and contain Peyton Manning. Mission accomplished. BROWNS 23 COLTS 10

Seattle at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM

I watched Seattle in the preseason, and they actually have good talent, I just wonder about their QB position. The Steelers are obviously not who I thought they were. Marriage doesn't look good on Big Pig and this team was totally out-physicalled by their "biggest rival" so I guess there isn't much to look forward to in Steeltown this year. Take the Hugry Hawks in an upset. SEAHAWKS 20 STEELERS 17

Baltimore at Tennessee 1:00 PM

Is it too early for a trap game? Call it what you want, but the Ravens won't be able to getup for the Tits like they did for the Steelers and Chris Johnson ought to kick the afterburners after another week to get in game shape. Tits will look good at home, they always do. TITANS 27 RAVENS 20

Cincinnati at Denver 4:15 PM

A lot pressure on the Broncs to perform well at home this week after the letdown against the Raiders, fortunately they get the Bungles who probably think they are kinds good after the Browns coaching staff brainfarted away a win last week. They're not. Orton hears a boo. Or two. But kicks ass anyway. BRONCOS 33 BENGALS 16

Zombo

I love your optimism about the ravens and steelers losing, but my gut tells me both those games are gonna be blowouts. The seahawks don't have much talent IMO and the steelers will come out angry. The ravens frankly are just the class of the AFC right now and the titans are nowhere close. Let's hope you're right though Zombo, go browns!

Almost Impressive Zombo.... Except for you little Hatred Issue clouding your Judgement on one game ! Congrats on the Win Browns ... much needed to get things flowing for you guys. Baltimore call a Good one... and a week after they were Crowned the Class of the AFC ! Benngals return to Earth ... we will see .

Almost Impressive Zombo.... Except for you little Hatred Issue clouding your Judgement on one game ! Congrats on the Win Browns ... much needed to get things flowing for you guys. Baltimore call a Good one... and a week after they were Crowned the Class of the AFC ! Benngals return to Earth ... we will see .

Yeah the Steelers beat the Seahawks, did you get your Super Bowl tickets yet?

Going 1-1 in the Browns and Steelers games this week is a huge improvement over your normal 10% accuracy regarding those two teams.

Do you really think accuracy in the outcome of the games is the point with Z's predictions?

Getting a puckered sphincter, snarky comment out of the likes of you is the point.

In that regard, Zombo is at a 100% accuracy rate.

Hatred issue? That prediction was based on you guys looking like warmed-over crap the week before. I guess Seattle is awful, that was my only mistake, otherwise another perfect week for TGZ.

Zombo

Playing middle man between two, wind bag, delusional, sports fans is not of interest to me. Read more and post less and maybe you will find it all by yourself.....it's in there!

No, I get it. You make a statement that you are now backpedaling on. Fair enough. And I have read all of Zombo's post. There isn't a single reference to me in it....but clearly there is the intent to get a wankstar like you all jerked off.

You are such a complete and total douche :lol:

Just a couple I found in 30 seconds or so:

How on earth would Gipper know what I'm thinking? I've never met the man.

My predictions are intended for Browns fans, not Steeler fans. I don't think that could be more obvious.

Zombo

Gipper can speak for himself. I couldn't care less what you guys think. Absolutely no thought of any Steeler fan went into my predictions. I feel put out even having to respond to one.

Zombo

See how gullible you truly are? Week after week after week Zombo predicts the Steelers to lose....even to the lowly Seahawks....and yet you believe it when he says that he has absolutely no thought of any Steeler fan in mind when he makes those predictions. What a gulping chasm you are.

And of course Z could care less what you think. Do you care what the cow thinks when you are eating the steak?

Archived