THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers = Owned

Kosar_For_President

The Ravens look pretty good.

Good, Fudge em. Just wish the Ravens weren't doing the beating. Can't decide who I hate more. Baltimore fans or Steeler fans.

yeah, we got beat......and badly today. no question about it. but the difference is our board isn't filled with the "oh my god fire everybody, i'm sellin my season tickets, i hate this team, here we go again, defeatist attitude that this board has on it now. we regroup, and preform better next time.

oh, and the fact that we got beat by a superbowl contender and your team got beat by one of the bottom 3 teams in the league right now.

yeah, we got beat......and badly today. no question about it. but the difference is our board isn't filled with the "oh my god fire everybody, i'm sellin my season tickets, i hate this team, here we go again, defeatist attitude that this board has on it now. we regroup, and preform better next time.

oh, and the fact that we got beat by a superbowl contender and your team got beat by one of the bottom 3 teams in the league right now.

You're right, our team lost worst. We got beat by the supposed worst team in the league with a backup qb.

I don't think anyone here is crying for anyone to be fired. But the difference is, we're more pissed off and angry than the Steelers.

Yeah, you guys play a bad game and have shown you can make a come back. You at least have a past record of being a dominant team.

We don't have that. All we have is a team that constantly loses and we can't say, let's get em next time. Because we know, more than likely, next time will be more of the same.

Terrible towels in Berea? Not traitors at all. They are called FOOTBALL FANS.

If there are any traitors, it is the people and politicos of Cleveland who allowed Modell to leave the city and take the REAL BROWNS with him.

Cleveland could not find financial help for Modell but quickly erected a 400 million dollar stadium for A creep named Lerner.

The Ohio fans who love the Steelers are not traitors. The Browns organization is not worthy of undying support. This is a despicable, shit franchise that has urinated on the great Browns traditions far more than a fan supporting a team who plays hard, ever could.

You're a front-runner plain and simple. I was fifteen when the browns left. Don't you think that broke my heart? Ive been watching them since I could watch TV. However the Home team is the home team and I will never, ever root for the steelers no matter how much I want to back a winner. You soul-less troll.

If there are any traitors, it is the people and politicos of Cleveland who allowed Modell to leave the city and take the REAL BROWNS with him.

Cleveland could not find financial help for Modell but quickly erected a 400 million dollar stadium for A creep named Lerner.

The Ohio fans who love the Steelers are not traitors. The Browns organization is not worthy of undying support. This is a despicable, shit franchise that has urinated on the great Browns traditions far more than a fan supporting a team who plays hard, ever could.

hey the bills won today. are they desreved of undying support cuz they won? the bears? the eagles? they won so they are deserved? chiefs and browns....not sooo much?

wow. do you get this fired up when someone cuts you off in traffic?

some people shouldn't be allowed to drink.

smash walls much???

Tough loss to a contender but it's one game.

It's not like the Steelers have a habit of losing like the stains.

Looking at our schedule, I note that we don't play a serious contender until week 8 when we play the cheats.

Enjoy your moment of schadenfreude while you can, it won't last long.

Regards...

.... an'at

Tough loss to a contender but it's one game.

It's not like the Steelers have a habit of losing like the stains.

sometimes i don't understand what you're saying because of the vanacular (sp?) used and some of that appalachian twang BUT you are consistently funny in a sarcastic way....and i get it.

i don't think the OP was trying to goad the steelers' fans.

we all know the steelers will be in it at the end of the year. sure there are some concerns. ask every team that lost today if there weren't some concerns, even some of those who won.

we get a little glimpse of these teams before they step on the field for real each season(preseason and mini camp etc.) and some of us die hards might see a little bit more on the + side that's really there and not give respect to teams in our own division that we love to hate. given the rep of some of your fans and teams like them (cowboys, yankees, red sox etc.) albeit winners; a lot of your fan base was born upon your wins in the super bowl when the then fan was a little kid and sat in front of the tv seeing bradshaw lift the lombardi trophy.

we all get it. it's called bandwagonism. one of my best friends here in ny is a steelers fan. i can name like five others i know in my little circle of people around here. a lot of cowboy fans too.

point is: in the 20+ years being here in ny i haven't met one browns fan. what's that prove? i don't know BUT i do know that we aren't some fly-by-night who's winning now fans. how could we be? we've (in my generation) have endured heartache and the steps of greatness, walked through muck and mire for the better parts of 2 decades including the time in which we saw the owner of our team move our team to another city.

not talking politics or what coulda shoulda but being a fan of a perennial winner ain't so tough.

Dumbass. Why do you think this board is filled with "oh my god fire everybody etc. etc"? Because we DID get beat by one of the bottom teams in the league....and because this has been happening year after year after year. You just came off a Super Bowl appearance year. Sure, your fan base isn't going to have the same negative reaction.

Are you really that big of a tool as to not comprehend the difference?

You have gone too far Ghoolie. Notwithstanding the fact that Lerner is a creep and has done poorly, and he is and he has, and despite the fact that the Browns are a shit franchise right now that is never any reason to root for the fukking enemy.

As far as I am concerned I question your loyalty. Your loyalty to this team, this town, this nation.

What you ask is tantamount to asking us to cheer for Al-Qaeda just because you may not like the way the President is running things. As screwed up a George W. Bush may have run things, do you think I was going to jump on Saddam Hussein's bandwagon. Oh Hell No.

Why don't you go don a f***ing Nazi uniform. Maybe fascism suits you....or bring out and spew sayings from the Communist Manifesto or Mao's little red book. Maybe you just want to be butt buddies with Rashard Mendenhall.

Say whatever you want about what kcufups the Browns are, but don't ever again take the coward's way out by saying that Browns fan should support the Steelers.

We got beat with an Ugly Stick ... Lessons to be learned OR Ugly can be the season. I expect lessons be learned. RatBirds a Very Good team...far better than the Steelers at this point. But luckily the Playoffs are not decided by what kind of team you are at this point. We will see,

Browns... I think are a better team man for man ( Than the Bengals) . It didnt work out that way Sunday sorry guys.

We got beat with an Ugly Stick ... Lessons to be learned OR Ugly can be the season. I expect lessons be learned. RatBirds a Very Good team...far better than the Steelers at this point. But luckily the Playoffs are not decided by what kind of team you are at this point. We will see,

Browns... I think are a better team man for man ( Than the Bengals) . It didnt work out that way Sunday sorry guys.

It was strange to see the Steelers get beat down like that. I definitely enjoyed it, but I would take a Browns win at the price of the Steelers beating the Ravens.. So there really wasn't any joy in Sunday. I agree with you.. I think we are better than the Bengals. I'm just sick of not showing it on Sundays

As a Steeler fans I don't do the talking trash on other team sites. Yes, our Steelers got owned and there is no excuse for an old fashion but whooping. I doubt we are as bad as the last game and I doubt the Ravens are as good as the last game. I haven't been paying attention to the Browns this off season so, I really don't know how things are going for your team. I think Holmgren wil have your team in contention in a season or two.

I enjoy football and I check out a lot of other team boards. There all about the same with the gloom and doom after a loss and especially an opening season loss.

I do wish Holmgren would take Bruce Arians back.

It was brutal to watch that Steelers Ravens game. It put me in mind of the 89 season when the Browns handed us our heads on opening day. I think they beat us like 55 zip or maybe it just seems that bad. I don't know........the ravens may have exposed the chink in the armor with areas that, many of us Steeler fans were aware of.

Browns are better than the Bengals from the front office down to the water boy but sometimes it doesn't show up in the win column. I have little respect for the Bengals organization. They're cheap, they allow the players to be a distraction and they cut off their noses despite their faces with some of the stuff they have done in the past.

I never liked the Ravens. I never liked that they left Cleveland and that you fans got the shaft.It wasn't like you were not loyal fans and you guys still are despite the roller coaster ride these past several seasons. I never liked ray Lewis and he is the face of the team. If he just didn't do the chicken dance at the start of each game........I might be able to stomach him. He does a lot of trash talking before the games and when they lose, he runs from the cameras. I don't like the Balty fans either. They assumed that when they first came into the league that, they had history with us and they didn't.

The Steeler fans and Cleveland fans had history.......The Baltimore fans were given a gift if you ask me. As far as I remember they weren't good enough fans to maintain a Colts team or.......was it a different matter at the time ?

Dumbass. Why do you think this board is filled with "oh my god fire everybody etc. etc"? Because we DID get beat by one of the bottom teams in the league....and because this has been happening year after year after year. You just came off a Super Bowl appearance year. Sure, your fan base isn't going to have the same negative reaction.

Are you really that big of a tool as to not comprehend the difference?

i don't know why this board is filled with "oh my god fire everybody, i'm never gonna go to another game again, this team sucks, i'm done"...........ESPECIALLY when all i hear from browns fans is how they are the world's greatest fans.

oh, and by the way "dumbass", what the xxxx did you think was gonna happen when the labor situation robbed your team of an offseason while it was trying to install a new O, a new D, and a new DC, HC, and basically the majority of the coaching staff?

oh yeah, i forgot............according to you guys it didn't matter.

write this season off, you guys will NOT compete for anything but the top pick of the draft......................and that's ok. colt's good, hillis is great, cribbs is a hell of a athlete, thomas is a all world LT.

u have a solid core and everyone here should stop bitching just because the inevitable happened after a lockout and your team came out unprepared to play.

i don't know why this board is filled with "oh my god fire everybody, i'm never gonna go to another game again, this team sucks, i'm done"...........ESPECIALLY when all i hear from browns fans is how they are the world's greatest fans.

oh, and by the way "dumbass", what the xxxx did you think was gonna happen when the labor situation robbed your team of an offseason while it was trying to install a new O, a new D, and a new DC, HC, and basically the majority of the coaching staff?

oh yeah, i forgot............according to you guys it didn't matter.

write this season off, you guys will NOT compete for anything but the top pick of the draft......................and that's ok. colt's good, hillis is great, cribbs is a hell of a athlete, thomas is a all world LT.

u have a solid core and everyone here should stop bitching just because the inevitable happened after a lockout and your team came out unprepared to play.

OK, so, when the Bengals with their rookie QB or their 3rd string QB beat the Steelers this year are you and all your iilk going to just take the defeat in stride? Are you just going to say "we played a good game, the Bengals were just the better team"? Or are you going to do exactly what we did: say "Oh my God, how can we lose to the Bengals and their 3rd string QB....how can we have performed so poorly....how can our coaching staff had not gotten this team ready to play against this Bengal team full of misfits...etc. etc. etc. You will do exactly what we did when you lose to the Bengals. Hell, based on Sunday"s performances, the Bengals may indeed be the better team than the Steelers. It is one thing to lose to the Ravens badly on the road, it is quite another to lose to the Bengals on your home field.

When that happens....when the Bengals beat the Steelers in the big ketchup bottle, we will quote Shaq and ask "tell me how my ass tastes".

Archived