THE BROWNS BOARD

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

Mr. T

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

jesus antimasterbation.png

Ok here's the "cleanest" pictures I could find of these two...... really.

143231_thumb_324.jpg

143232_thumb_324.jpg

19 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

That tummy is no joke! 

She could probably kick your ass.....and most of us here.  :o

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

She could probably kick your ass.....and most of us here.  :o

Yep. And I'd be smiling all the way to the hospital. Lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok one more picture of the Teles Twins before we move on to the next new little gem.  It's still hard to find a picture of them that's appropriate for our board they're generally completely in the buff but here's a "clean" pic for you.

premium_poster-2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

OK time to freshen up the board with a repeat here and a definite All American natural blonde former cheerleader and the first ever Hooter's Girl and Miss July 1886 Playmate of the Year ear 1987 Lynne Austin.

Fresh fom Florida.....

• Birthdate:    April 15, 1961    Birthplace:    Plant City Florida USA    Height:    5' 6"    Weight:    110 lbs    Measurements:    35C-24-35
  • BIO: In 1976, at a high school gymnasium in Florida, Lynne Austin and her cheerleading squad were taking over a pep rally by storm. Students cheered on as the cheerleaders shook their pompoms—it’s hard to imagine that back then, cheerleader Lynne wasn’t a fan of attention. “I wasn't exactly the girl to be seen with—a little less than eye-catching,” says the all-natural blonde. “I was the only cheerleader not up for homecoming queen. And my mother used to ask other mothers to have their boys take me out.” Even though Lynne was embarrassed by her mother’s antics, she knew mother knows best.
  • After working at a job she hated, her mother convinced her to try out for a bikini contest—and since Lynne always had to listen to her mother, she signed up for her first contest. “I started doing bikini contests on a wing, a bikini and a prayer. Hell, my mom even bought me my first bikini,” laughs Miss Austin. It was during one of these contests that she caught the attention of six fellas who had just come up with a brilliant idea for a restaurant called Hooters. One of the six, Ed Droste, spotted her at the contest and knew she was what he and his partners were looking for. “I was looking for a cheerleader type with a fantastic body to do my promotion,” says Ed. The fellas convinced Miss Austin to quit her job and work for them as the first-ever Hooters girl.
  • Soon enough busty Lynne had invaded everyone’s television set, radio and was popping up on billboards. Her quick taste of stardom was all she needed to be hooked. “I’ll open any door that’s knocking—a Hooters commercial today, MGM tomorrow,” says the former wife of Phillies catcher, Darren Daulton. The next door that Lynne opened was a door with the icon bunny on it and she couldn’t have been happier. She was made Miss July 1986 in the United States and was voted Playmate of the Year 1987.......

694940094001_5545122871001_5545109725001-vs.jpg

186778_thumb_324.jpg

141895_thumb_324.jpg

On 10/22/2019 at 8:06 PM, mjp28 said:

Ok one more picture of the Teles Twins before we move on to the next new little gem.  It's still hard to find a picture of them that's appropriate for our board they're generally completely in the buff but here's a "clean" pic for you.

premium_poster-2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

OK this rivalry has been heated up again but why not cool things down a bit with a former Penn State girl and athlete from Pittsburgh, PA and a repeat here on our forum Miranda Jordan.

Birthdate: May 14, 1992.  Birthplace:   Pittsburgh PA United States. Height:   5' 4"   Weight:   105 lbs   Measurements:   34C-25-36

Bio: Coed Miranda Jordan hails from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She’s all natural, with blonde hair, slate-blue eyes and long, sinuous legs. “I’m from a small town in Pennsylvania,” she says. “It’s a trade-off – everyone knows everyone else’s business, but it’s quiet, and you don’t have to lock your doors.” By day she’s is a business student at Penn State – and by night she’s a bartender, making a living tip to tip. When she’s not at school or work, she’s hanging out with her friends – shopping and clubbing with the girls, boating and quad riding with the guys. Miranda is in a relationship, but for those of you playing at home, she likes Italian guys with nice abs and tattoos. “Especially sleeves and knuckles,” she says. Miranda wanted to work for Playboy, and she didn’t want to waste any time getting there. 

•  Measurements:   34C-25-36
  • Birthplace:    Pittsburgh PA United States
  •      Height:    5' 4"
  •  Weight:    105 lbs
  •  Measurements:    34C-25-36

207110_thumb_324.jpg

43466_thumb_324.jpg

137412_thumb_324.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

What do you get when you mix football, beer and strip clubs? How about playmate Lottie Selsor yes she loves football and beer and she runs a strip club in Oklahoma.  And at 5' 10" is our girl here.

• Birthdate:    June 01, 1987    Birthplace:    Tulsa OK USA    Height:   5' 10"    Weight:   130 lbs   Measurements:   36D-26-35

BIO: Meet Lottie Selsor, a model and entrepreneur from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Lottie turned heads at our New York 2005 casting call, and from there, we shot her for Busty Babes and Employee of the Month. Speaking of which, Miss Selsor owns and operates a strip club in her hometown of Tulsa, and when she’s not working, she’s hanging out with her friends, eating wings and watching football – in full hair and makeup, of course. “I’m an ‘anything goes’ type of girl,” she says. “My ideal date is a football game and a beer!” Sounds like our kind of woman.

AKA Lottie Hope, is a serious football fan. GO Sooners! She loves doing makeup, hair and watching football. She is also into heavily tattooed guys with big bellies, sex and yes you guessed it football. Lottie told us she once went to a nude beach in Hawaii. She said it was quite the experience but that she preferred looking at the naked girls rather than the naked guys. Check out the interview video for more tid bits about Lottie.

•    Measurements:    36D-26-35
  •  Measurements:    36D-26-35
  • H
  •  Measurements:   36D-26-35

120945_thumb_324.jpg

146619_thumb_324.jpg

120959_thumb_324.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Season over ✓   New coach  ✓.  Important staff picked   ✓. Same owner. ✓. <_<

We need something else new around here, hmmm,   I know how about some cheerleaders, no names just pom poms.

52286cab-ab2b-476e-9d91-fccd67c5f7a9-USP_NFL__New_Orleans_Saints_at_Carolina_Panthers.jpg

b486b10e-960c-4d88-a603-fadc353a5441-GTY_1185890024.jpg

b562a86f-994e-46df-95e2-6f3be5933ece-AP_Giants_Jets_Football.jpg

5c7e7b90-0ec0-4743-ae7b-f127b78e8baf-AP_Ravens_Bengals_Football.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

OK, what team has the hottest local talent for hotness? I'd say it comes down to LA (either team), a Texas team, Miami and now Vegas. I guess Tampa too, and that's it. The LA Raiders had the hottest cheerleader back in the day. And with all the girls who go to Vegas to become performers, the Raiders will be at or near the top again. 

• 1 month later...

Who says golf isn't as exciting as football ?   Just Google up Paige Spiranac pictures.....an LPGA professional golfer and definitely likes to pose !

Paige-Spiranac-2.jpg

golf-655x368.jpg

paige-spiranac-comp.jpg

paiage-spiranac-hot-pic-202001-1579589303.jpg

the-stunning-looking-paige-spiranac-202001-1579589302.jpg

• Thanks 1

Paige is an interesting person not afraid to be a real natural woman and not ashamed of her body...... much to the annoyance of the oldies that run the LPGA tour.

paige-spiranac-4_2000x1125.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

5ed634be85f5401bbd36ebcb-1.jpg

paige-spiranac-shows-off-her-assets-202001-1579589272.jpg

paige-spiranac-on-cover-of-golf-digest-202001-1579589268.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Paige was bullied ?  

Spiranac was born in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, to an athletic family of Croatian origin.[4] Her father, Dan, was a member of the 1976 Pittsburgh Panthers national championship college football team (with Marino); her mother, Annette, was a professional ballerina.[5] Her older sister Lexie also received a college athletic scholarship, competing on Stanford's track team.[5]

Spiranac grew up in Monument, Colorado, where she practiced gymnastics in hopes of competing in the Olympics.[1] Her talent allowed her to skip from level six to Elites, earning an invitation from Karolyi Ranch.[1] At 12, a twice-broken kneecap derailed her gymnastics dreams and pushed her towards golf.[1] A victim of bullying among other gymnasts due to a hair condition,[6] she sought sanctuary in golf's isolation. Spiranac split time between Scottsdale, Arizona, and Monument, Colorado, as a home-schooled student, so that she would have time to train......

paige-spiranac-and-her-long-legs-202001-1579589285.jpg

paige-spiranac-bikini-202001-1579589282.jpg

the-smoking-hot-paige-spiranac-202001-1579589267.jpg

paige-spiranacs-hot-selfie-202001-1579589276.jpg

paige-spiranac-with-a-sultry-pose-202001-1579589301.jpg

On 8/21/2020 at 6:55 PM, gumby73 said:

paige-spiranacs-hot-selfie-202001-1579589276.jpg asking Paige! Is this your Kid?;)     5150k9

Gumby (or anyone else) I have a 21 year old niece who is always taking selfies who also has a 3 year old little boy..... notice some resemblance ?  ;)  These kids always have a phone in their hands.

Screenshot_2020-08-24_032236.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-24_032314.jpg