Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

Well with SUPER BOWL LIII just hours away I was thinking about Super Bowl I, the original in 1967 and how some things have changed and some have stayed the same like for example the Playmate of the year 1967 who was Miss Lisa Baker. What has changed well she only made $12,500 as Playmate of the Month and how about the hair styles and those 1960s tan lines what has not changed......well just look.

• Birthdate:    March 19, 1944    Birthplace:   Detroit TX USA    Height:   5' 8"    Weight:    132 lbs    Measurements:    35C-23-35

237531_thumb_324.jpg

237528_thumb_324.jpg

Well since SUPER BOWL LIII was such a dud with ratings down for the 4th year in a row even with QB Tom Terrific I figured we can close it out the right way.

Here's to 1967 - 2019.

Playboy-ebay-630x415.jpg

Is anybody else intereseted in posting HOT pictures of cheerleaders or sports related chicks or maybe Ohio or Cleveland or other babes here?

Does anyone remember Jenilee Harrison who was on Three's Company and also used to be a cheerleader for the L. A. Rams, well here she is....from way back when. Cute little thing.

• Birthdate:    June 12, 1959    Birthplace:    Los Angeles California USA    Height:    5' 8"    Weight:    130 lbs    Measurements:    35C-23-35
  • A high-flying Valley Girl makes it big in Hollywood. Her beauty-pageant laurels led to TV commercials and a stint with the Embraceable Ewes (now known as the L.A. Rams cheerleaders). Next came several seasons as "clumsy Cindy" on the hit sitcom Three’s Company. Next came a role in Tank, then Dallas. Now comes Jenilee Harrison, 27 (on the shoot)  , currently successful, sensational, happy—and all on her own terms.

premium_poster_1.jpg

183476_thumb_324.jpg

Jenilee was the loveable "clumsy Cindy" and the cute girl next door but she was really a nice babe.

183481_thumb_324.jpg

183475_thumb_324.jpg

Welcome to the 2019 NCAA MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT from Elena, Brittany and Ali..... the only hoops action I really enjoy.

Selection Sunday March 17, 2019.

288573_thumb_324.jpg

HOST(S) ROUND CITY, STATE FACILITY
March 19-20 University of Dayton First Four Dayton, OH UD Arena
March 21/23 University of Connecticut 1st/2nd Rounds Hartford, CT XL Center
March 21/23 University of Utah 1st/2nd Rounds Salt Lake City, UT Vivint Smart Home Arena
March 21/23 Drake University 1st/2nd Rounds Des Moines, IA Wells Fargo Arena
March 21/23 Jacksonville University 1st/2nd Rounds Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
March 22/24 University of Tulsa 1st/2nd Rounds Tulsa, OK BOK Center
March 22/24 The Ohio State University 1st/2nd Rounds Columbus, OH Nationwide Arena
March 22/24 University of South Carolina 1st/2nd Rounds Columbia, SC Colonial Life Arena
March 22/24 West Coast Conference 1st/2nd Rounds San Jose, CA SAP Center
March 28/30 University of Louisville South Regional Louisville, KY KFC Yum! Center
March 28/30 Big West Conference West Regional Anaheim, CA Honda Center
March 29/31 Georgetown University East Regional Washington, D.C. Capital One Arena
March 29/31 Missouri Valley Conference Midwest Regional Kansas City, MO Sprint Center

288584_thumb_324.jpg

One week until selection Sunday March 17 then things get fun. Sign up for the March Madness Tournament......it's fun and easy and FREE!

288592_full.jpg

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

288592_full.jpg

Lovely Longhorny cows there mjp.👅🤗

Just waiting for the main tipoff Thursday March 21, 2019 join in!

288555_full.jpg

Lol this girl is from Ohio, and a sportscaster, so I felt it was proper posting this because of march madness. The things people put on social media.

this thread needs some beautiful scenery...image.png.c79daed5c4f22006e4fe2c86832a4fed.png

• Upvote 1

Day 2 coming up, more wall-to-wall hoops action for our enjoyment. I actually watched it all day Thursday.......:mellow:

288565_full.jpg

On 3/19/2019 at 1:40 AM, Vambo said:

Seems to me that the Rugby Cheerleaders are just actually strippers who have taken their act out on to a field.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Seems to me that the Rugby Cheerleaders are just actually strippers who have taken their act out on to a field.

Yes and they probably don't visit hospitals or do store openings.......but they are HOT.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

2019-03-22_205208.jpg

You, young man, have EXCELLENT taste in women AND their attire!

Mike

10 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

You, young man, have EXCELLENT taste in women AND their attire!

Mike

I thought I talked to you already about keeping your tongue off the computer screen.😜

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I thought I talked to you already about keeping your tongue off the computer screen.😜

Yeah Bill! You were the voice of experience.  :lol:

Mike

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Yeah Bill! You were the voice of experience.  :lol:

Mike

Dith youh thay thumthin?😝

• Haha 1

Day 4, kind of like the 12 days of Christmas only in March.

288582_full.jpg

Day 5 NCAA March Madness in primetime......something to watch tonight!

288580_full.jpg

Days 7 & 8 Saturday and Sunday primetime got your PURDUE and MICHIGAN STATE colors ready? 

288569_full.jpg

On 3/29/2019 at 9:16 PM, mjp28 said:

Days 7 & 8 Saturday and Sunday primetime got your PURDUE and MICHIGAN STATE colors ready? 

Well it looks like the BIG TEN and MICHIGAN STATE colors came through.  Nice colors.  :D

If you're wondering Elena is the blonde     Birthdate:    April 29, 1988    Birthplace:    Huntington Beach California USAHeight:    5' 4"    Weight:    105 lb    Measurements:  32D-25-36

The other two are 5' 6", geeezzz they look taller holding basketballs.

Saturday, April 6 Time (ET) TV channel Livestream
Auburn vs. Virginia 6:09 p.m. CBS March Madness Live
Texas Tech vs. Michigan State 8:49 p.m. CBS March Madness Live - our last BIG TEN team green vs red
Monday, April 8 Time (ET) TV channel Livestream
National Championship 9 p.m. CBS

March Madness Live

288586_full.jpg

288581_full.jpg

One will be crowned soon......

ncaa-march-madness-basketball-texas-tech-vs-florida-dallas-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9469610ac.jpg

25611970120_ff83b8e9d4_m.jpg