Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

On 9/13/2010 at 1:20 PM, Mr. T said:

2267233291_6d12d67dc1_o.jpg

Your friday Mega Million drawing is $422 Million dollars ..4 honeys with 2 buns each is the best we can do for now..   

• Upvote 2

You know what is coming up Saturday September 1st.... OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYE FOOTBALL.

I was just looking at ticket prices home and away they are really high!  (now TICKETCITY) Highest in Columbus now $8,590.

https://www.ticketcity.com/college-football/ohio-state-buckeyes-football-tickets.html

SAT, SEP. 1 Noon OREGON STATE 1 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) ABC – W
SAT, SEP. 8 3:30 p.m. RUTGERS 2 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) BTN – W
SAT, SEP. 15 8 p.m. TCU AT&T STADIUM (ARLINGTON, TX) ABC $76 to $18,809 W
SAT, SEP. 22 TBA TULANE 3 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA –  W
SAT, SEP. 29 TBA PENN STATE BEAVER STADIUM (STATE COLLEGE, PA) TBA –  W and counting
SAT, OCT. 6 3:30 OR 4 p.m. INDIANA 4 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA
SAT, OCT. 13 TBA MINNESOTA OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA
SAT, OCT. 20 TBA PURDUE ROSS-ADE STADIUM (WEST LAFAYETTE, IN) TBA
SAT, NOV. 3 TBA NEBRASKA 5 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA
SAT, NOV. 10 TBA MICHIGAN STATE SPARTAN STADIUM (EAST LANSING, MI) TBA
SAT, NOV. 17 TBA MARYLAND MARYLAND STADIUM (COLLEGE PARK, MD) TBA
SAT, NOV. 24 Noon MICHIGAN 6 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) FOX $223 to $5,055
SAT, DEC. 1 TBA BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP LUCAS OIL STADIUM (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) FOX

283276_full.jpg

Well it's August 1, the dog days of summer our great American football hasn't cranked up yet, the INDIANS are sleepwalking to another ALC title, Johnny Football is playing in Canada sheeeesh we need SOMETHING else!

So a few of my favorite subjects sports, food, old movies, cigars among others let's see oh yeah money and beautiful women can't go wrong there.

So with all of the talk of women in the news let's talk about women and money in particular what do women get for posing in PLAYBOY? Well.......

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/how-much-do-playboy-playmates-make/

How much do Playboy Playmates make? If you are an attractive girl who doesn't mind being photographed naked for the whole world to see, then being a Playboy Playmate can be a VERY lucrative career option. But that wasn't always the case. When Hugh Hefner launched Playboy in 1953, Playmate of the Month models received $500 for a single shoot. That's the equivalent of around $4300 in today's inflation adjusted dollars. Playmate of the Year girls took home $500 for their initial photo shoots and a whopping $250 bonus. Fortunately for attractive women around the world, those numbers have gone way up over the last several decades!

As Playboy became highly successful in the 60s and 70s, the girls began earning much more money. By 1970, the rate for Playmate of the Month (POTM) was $5000, which is about $30,000 today. Though the rate has increased, the actual pay, when you consider inflation, is the same: Playmate of the Month models working today receive $25,000 to bare all in single photo shoot. If you're fortunate enough to be chosen as Playmate of the Year (POTY), you'll earn a lot more money. Since 1982, POTYs have received $140,000, a car and a motorbike. During the 60s and 70s, the cars were all "Playmate Pink." So no matter where they drove to, they'd always be bunnies.

Posing for Playboy is also a great way to launch your career as has been demonstrated by many up and coming young actresses. Pamela Anderson'scareer was sent to the stratosphere and helped her land a part on Baywatch, thanks to Playboy. Pamela has since appeared on the cover a record 13 times. Hundreds of famous women including Brooke Burke and Denise Richards have posed for Playboy as a way to launch or revive their careers. When celebrities pose, they are typically offered much more than the standard $25,000. Playboy has been known to offer outrageous sums of money for celebrities to pose naked. Here's a list of famous women who earned big paydays posing for Playboys (or turned down huge paydays):

• Heidi Montag – Accepted $1 million
  • Denise Richards – Accepted $2 million
  • Jennifer Aniston – Turned down $4 million offer
  • Drew Barrymore – Accepted $1 million
  • Ashlee Simpson – Turned down $4 million offer
  • Foxy Brown – Turned down $2 million offer
  • Carmen Electra – $500 thousand
  • Nelly Furtado – Turned down $500 thousand
  • Tara Reid – Accepted $250 thousand
  • Kim Kardashian – Accepted $110 thousand <---- only $110,000? Well she's a multimillionaire today. (see below)
  • Jenny McCarthy – Accepted $140 thousand
  • Jenni "JWoww" Farley – Turned down $400 thousand
  • Lindsay Lohan – Turned down $750,000 then accepted $1 million
  • Melissa Joan Hart – Turned down $1 million during Sabrina years
  • Rachel Hunter – Accepted a $1.8 million offer
Birthdate: October 21, 1980 - Kim
Birthplace: Los Angeles CA United States
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 117 lbs
Measurements: 34D-26-39

171145_full.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2018 at 10:44 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

First Hef's daughter de-pussifies Playboy and now Miss America does. At the rate this is going there will be no "next" generation.☢️🧐

Oh since we or maybe I was discussing the business side of PLAYBOY and their little bunnies rest easy for now......

........Playboy announced in February 2017, however, that the dropping of nudity had been a mistake, and furthermore for its March/April issue reestablished some of its franchises, including The Playboy Philosophy and Party Jokes, but dropped the subtitle "Entertainment for Men" inasmuch as gender roles have evolved. The announcement was made by the company's chief creative officer on Twitter with the hashtag #NakedIsNormal.[48]

In early 2018, and according to Jim Puzzanghera of the Los Angeles Times, Playboy was reportedly "considering killing the print magazine," as the publication "has lost as much as $7 million annually in recent years."[49] However, in the July/August 2018 issue a reader asked if the print magazine would discontinue, and Playboy responded that it was not going anywhere........

Whew, right? ;)

171141_full.jpg

"Not your father's Buick......commercial".

Buick finally learned how to get attention and sell cars, it's working.

Screenshot_2018-08-21-19-41-12.png

One last shot before they are booted out.

Screenshot_2018-08-24-10-49-57.png

Oh yes the tradition of college football is back at the old horseshoe!

86129_full.jpg

OK for the kickoff of the 2018 BROWNS football season.....and apparently I'm the only one posting the lovely ladies..... I'm going with the players that may have been older and even the young ones that were cut and NEVER made the team, yes Kimberly was just that Playmate of the Month in January 1983 and tried out for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and was cut. Why? They said she didn't kick high enough!  (Can you figure out why?)

Well, their loss!  Kimberly McArthur POTM JANUARY 1983.

Birthdate: September 16, 1962
Birthplace: Fort Worth Texas USA
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 101 lbs
Measurements: 37DD-22-34 <---- I think I see why she couldn't kick high enough.

Bio: What would you like to know about me? I tried out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. I didn't make it. Why? I didn't kick high enough. The girls who made it had kicks that looked like exclamation points,” says petite Kim as she takes a moment to breathe...... 

62446_full.jpg8

62464_full.jpg

With my week outside of the exciting BROWNS win I really need a break, something different and still in keeping with our thread theme of cheerleaders.  How about the first ever Hooter's girl who was of course a cheerleader, here she is Miss July 1986 Lynne Austin.

Birthdate: April 15, 1961
Birthplace: Plant City Florida USA
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Measurements: 35C-24-35
Bio:
In 1976, at a high school gymnasium in Florida, Lynne Austin and her cheerleading squad were taking over a pep rally by storm. Students cheered on as the cheerleaders shook their pompoms—it’s hard to imagine that back then, cheerleader Lynne wasn’t a fan of attention. “I wasn't exactly the girl to be seen with—a little less than eye-catching,” says the all-natural blonde. “I was the only cheerleader not up for homecoming queen.......

......After working at a job she hated, her mother convinced her to try out for a bikini contest—and since Lynne always had to listen to her mother, she signed up for her first contest. “I started doing bikini contests on a wing, a bikini and a prayer. Hell, my mom even bought me my first bikini,” laughs Miss Austin. It was during one of these contests that she caught the attention of six fellas who had just come up with a brilliant idea for a restaurant called Hooters. One of the six, Ed Droste, spotted her at the contest and knew she was what he and his partners were looking for. .........“I was looking for a cheerleader type with a fantastic body to do my promotion,” says Ed. The fellas convinced Miss Austin to quit her job and work for them as the first-ever Hooter's girl Soon enough busty Lynne had invaded everyone’s television set, radio and was popping up on billboards. Her quick taste of stardom was all she needed to be hooked. “I’ll open any door that’s knocking—a Hooters commercial today, MGM tomorrow,” says the former wife of Phillies catcher, Darren Daulton.

The next door that Lynne opened was a door with the icon bunny on it and she couldn’t have been happier. She was made Miss July 1986 in the United States and was voted Playmate of the Year 1987 by the Playboy’s Dutch counterparts. Even though Lynne is a Playboy and Hooters sex symbol, don’t think that means that she’s above telling it like it is and putting a man in his place...........  so there you go........

186763_full.jpg

1502987982268.jpg