THE BROWNS BOARD

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

Mr. T

"Not your father's Buick......commercial".

Buick finally learned how to get attention and sell cars, it's working.

Screenshot_2018-08-21-19-41-12.png

• Like 1

SUMMERTIME and what comes to mind? Buicks naturally........I see these commercials are still around.  ;)

Screenshot_2018-08-24-10-49-57.png

• Like 1

OK for the kickoff of the 2018 BROWNS football season.....and apparently I'm the only one posting the lovely ladies..... I'm going with the players that may have been older and even the young ones that were cut and NEVER made the team, yes Kimberly was just that Playmate of the Month in January 1983 and tried out for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and was cut. Why? They said she didn't kick high enough!  (Can you figure out why?)

Well, their loss!  Kimberly McArthur POTM JANUARY 1983.

Birthdate: September 16, 1962
Birthplace: Fort Worth Texas USA
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 101 lbs
Measurements: 37DD-22-34 <---- I think I see why she couldn't kick high enough.

Bio: What would you like to know about me? I tried out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. I didn't make it. Why? I didn't kick high enough. The girls who made it had kicks that looked like exclamation points,” says petite Kim as she takes a moment to breathe...... 

62446_full.jpg8

62464_full.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

With my week outside of the exciting BROWNS win I really need a break, something different and still in keeping with our thread theme of cheerleaders.  How about the first ever Hooter's girl who was of course a cheerleader, here she is Miss July 1986 Lynne Austin.

Birthdate: April 15, 1961
Birthplace: Plant City Florida USA
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Measurements: 35C-24-35
Bio:
In 1976, at a high school gymnasium in Florida, Lynne Austin and her cheerleading squad were taking over a pep rally by storm. Students cheered on as the cheerleaders shook their pompoms—it’s hard to imagine that back then, cheerleader Lynne wasn’t a fan of attention. “I wasn't exactly the girl to be seen with—a little less than eye-catching,” says the all-natural blonde. “I was the only cheerleader not up for homecoming queen.......

......After working at a job she hated, her mother convinced her to try out for a bikini contest—and since Lynne always had to listen to her mother, she signed up for her first contest. “I started doing bikini contests on a wing, a bikini and a prayer. Hell, my mom even bought me my first bikini,” laughs Miss Austin. It was during one of these contests that she caught the attention of six fellas who had just come up with a brilliant idea for a restaurant called Hooters. One of the six, Ed Droste, spotted her at the contest and knew she was what he and his partners were looking for. .........“I was looking for a cheerleader type with a fantastic body to do my promotion,” says Ed. The fellas convinced Miss Austin to quit her job and work for them as the first-ever Hooter's girl Soon enough busty Lynne had invaded everyone’s television set, radio and was popping up on billboards. Her quick taste of stardom was all she needed to be hooked. “I’ll open any door that’s knocking—a Hooters commercial today, MGM tomorrow,” says the former wife of Phillies catcher, Darren Daulton.

The next door that Lynne opened was a door with the icon bunny on it and she couldn’t have been happier. She was made Miss July 1986 in the United States and was voted Playmate of the Year 1987 by the Playboy’s Dutch counterparts. Even though Lynne is a Playboy and Hooters sex symbol, don’t think that means that she’s above telling it like it is and putting a man in his place...........  so there you go........

186763_full.jpg

1502987982268.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well it's getting dull in here again, same old topics, same old posters, same old BROWNS vs STEELERZ matchup wait time to liven this up and with what?  Hmmmmm, how about a nice CLEVELAND girl that was a cheerleader at one time and she's cute, why not? Also was cyber girl of the month in August 2012 Jessica Workman.

Birthdate: February 12, 1992

Birthplace: Cleveland OH United States

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 120 lbs
Measurements: 34D-25-36

Bio:
Midwestern beauty Jessica Workman describes herself as genuine, sweet and outgoing, but hold on to your Indians caps – there’s a lot more where that came from. Hailing from Cleveland, Ohio – “the rock ‘n’ roll capital of the world!” – the former high school cheerleader cites classic rock and metal as her favorite kinds of music, and in her spare time you can find her hanging out with the guys, target shooting or cutting up the slopes on her snowboard. Bright and confident, Jessica is a natural model – and her long, brown hair and curves are all natural, too. She got her start when she won a modeling contest for Guitar World magazine, and went on to appear in promotions for local rapper Machine Gun Kelly and Josh Cribbs of the Cleveland Browns. 

When she turned 18, her (very supportive) parents drove her to a Playboy casting call in Chicago, and the rest, as they say, is history. Being Cyber Girl of the Month was “a huge dream of mine,” she says. Now that dream is a reality.......... 

167048_full.jpg

62747_full-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Back again to NFL week 1 and Playmate of the Month in January 1983 and tried out for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and was cut. Why? They said she didn't kick high enough!  (Can you figure out why?)

Measurements: 37DD-22-34 <---- I think I see why she couldn't kick high enough. Stay warm this weekend BROWNS fans, find a nice fireplace. :D

62475_full.jpg

23 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Back again to NFL week 1 and Playmate of the Month in January 1983 and tried out for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and was cut. Why? They said she didn't kick high enough!  (Can you figure out why?)

Measurements: 37DD-22-34 <---- I think I see why she couldn't kick high enough. Stay warm this weekend BROWNS fans, find a nice fireplace. :D

62475_full.jpg

Maybe that big bush gets in the way

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 6:57 PM, mjp28 said:

You know what is coming up Saturday September 1st.... OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYE FOOTBALL.

I was just looking at ticket prices home and away they are really high!  (now TICKETCITY) Highest in Columbus now $8,590.

https://www.ticketcity.com/college-football/ohio-state-buckeyes-football-tickets.html

SAT, SEP. 1 Noon OREGON STATE 1 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) ABC – W
SAT, SEP. 8 3:30 p.m. RUTGERS 2 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) BTN – W
SAT, SEP. 15 8 p.m. TCU AT&T STADIUM (ARLINGTON, TX) ABC $76 to $18,809 W
SAT, SEP. 22 TBA TULANE 3 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA –  W
SAT, SEP. 29 TBA PENN STATE BEAVER STADIUM (STATE COLLEGE, PA) TBA –  W and counting
SAT, OCT. 6 3:30 OR 4 p.m. INDIANA 4 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA –  W
SAT, OCT. 13 TBA MINNESOTA OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA –  W  7-0 with 13-0 in the bag for sure.
SAT, OCT. 20 TBA PURDUE ROSS-ADE STADIUM (WEST LAFAYETTE, IN) TBA –  L OH-NO! SCREWED UP COLLEGE FOOTBALL, NOW A BYE-BYE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED.
SAT, NOV. 3 TBA NEBRASKA 5 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA –  W
SAT, NOV. 10 TBA MICHIGAN STATE SPARTAN STADIUM (EAST LANSING, MI) TBA –  W, "the game" countdown is on!
SAT, NOV. 17 TBA MARYLAND MARYLAND STADIUM (COLLEGE PARK, MD) TBA –  W, close.
SAT, NOV. 24 Noon MICHIGAN 6 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) FOX $223 to $5,055........ "The Game" is here!.....W
SAT, DEC. 1 TBA BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP LUCAS OIL STADIUM (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) FOX –  W  the BIG TEN CHAMPS again!

283276_full.jpg

Hard to believe I started this post on July 21, 2018......with the help of a few BUCKEYE friends.

GO BUCKEYES!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 7:19 AM, flyingfooldoug said:

Christmas cookies?

Don't forget the cool whipped cream right out of the frig too!

86640_full (1).jpg

10 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I meant the girl. Either way could get messy tho

But you do have to let the kids play some in the kitchen even if they make a mess.

86646_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

**MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR** from Amanda Hanshaw a playmate from Warren, Ohio.

Birthdate:   February 04, 1982    Birthplace:   Warren OH USA 

Height:   5' 4"  Weight: 110 lbs  Measurements: 32DD-25-33

54658_full.jpg

54664_full.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well the holidays are over back to playoff football and another former cheerleader with a baby doll face from Reading PA Kayla Collins. Ice cream anyone?

Birthdate:  April 01, 1987  Birthplace:  Reading PA USA    Height:  5' 1"      Weight:  105 lbs      Measurements:  34D-24-34

Meet Kayla Collins, our Miss August 2008. She’s petite – 5’1” – and all natural, with blonde hair, brown eyes and soft, pouted lips. “I grew up in Reading, rural Pennsylvania,” she says. “I was a cheerleader – I made good grades and took dance classes after school.” When she was eighteen, Kayla added Holly Madison as a friend on MySpace, and Holly sent her a message. “She thought I was Playmate material,” she says. “I ended up on an episode of The Girls Next Door, and then I was asked to do a test shoot.” Hef came by the studio during the shoot, and Kayla introduced herself and embraced him in the nude. “I guess I made a good impression,” she says, laughing

181491_full.jpg or maybe.......

181502_full.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well with SUPER BOWL LIII just hours away I was thinking about Super Bowl I, the original in 1967 and how some things have changed and some have stayed the same like for example the Playmate of the year 1967 who was Miss Lisa Baker. What has changed well she only made $12,500 as Playmate of the Month and how about the hair styles and those 1960s tan lines what has not changed......well just look.

• Birthdate:    March 19, 1944    Birthplace:   Detroit TX USA    Height:   5' 8"    Weight:    132 lbs    Measurements:    35C-23-35

237531_thumb_324.jpg

237528_thumb_324.jpg

Well since SUPER BOWL LIII was such a dud with ratings down for the 4th year in a row even with QB Tom Terrific I figured we can close it out the right way.

Here's to 1967 - 2019.

Playboy-ebay-630x415.jpg

Is anybody else intereseted in posting HOT pictures of cheerleaders or sports related chicks or maybe Ohio or Cleveland or other babes here?

Does anyone remember Jenilee Harrison who was on Three's Company and also used to be a cheerleader for the L. A. Rams, well here she is....from way back when. Cute little thing.

• Birthdate:    June 12, 1959    Birthplace:    Los Angeles California USA    Height:    5' 8"    Weight:    130 lbs    Measurements:    35C-23-35
  • A high-flying Valley Girl makes it big in Hollywood. Her beauty-pageant laurels led to TV commercials and a stint with the Embraceable Ewes (now known as the L.A. Rams cheerleaders). Next came several seasons as "clumsy Cindy" on the hit sitcom Three’s Company. Next came a role in Tank, then Dallas. Now comes Jenilee Harrison, 27 (on the shoot)  , currently successful, sensational, happy—and all on her own terms.

premium_poster_1.jpg

183476_thumb_324.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the 2019 NCAA MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT from Elena, Brittany and Ali..... the only hoops action I really enjoy.

Selection Sunday March 17, 2019.

288573_thumb_324.jpg

HOST(S) ROUND CITY, STATE FACILITY
March 19-20 University of Dayton First Four Dayton, OH UD Arena
March 21/23 University of Connecticut 1st/2nd Rounds Hartford, CT XL Center
March 21/23 University of Utah 1st/2nd Rounds Salt Lake City, UT Vivint Smart Home Arena
March 21/23 Drake University 1st/2nd Rounds Des Moines, IA Wells Fargo Arena
March 21/23 Jacksonville University 1st/2nd Rounds Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
March 22/24 University of Tulsa 1st/2nd Rounds Tulsa, OK BOK Center
March 22/24 The Ohio State University 1st/2nd Rounds Columbus, OH Nationwide Arena
March 22/24 University of South Carolina 1st/2nd Rounds Columbia, SC Colonial Life Arena
March 22/24 West Coast Conference 1st/2nd Rounds San Jose, CA SAP Center
March 28/30 University of Louisville South Regional Louisville, KY KFC Yum! Center
March 28/30 Big West Conference West Regional Anaheim, CA Honda Center
March 29/31 Georgetown University East Regional Washington, D.C. Capital One Arena
March 29/31 Missouri Valley Conference Midwest Regional Kansas City, MO Sprint Center

288584_thumb_324.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

One week until selection Sunday March 17 then things get fun. Sign up for the March Madness Tournament......it's fun and easy and FREE!

288592_full.jpg