THE BROWNS BOARD

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

Mr. T

OK I knew someone would ask so here it is, her record:

Mia Rosales St. John (born June 24, 1967) is an American Mexican professional boxer and former World Boxing Council (WBC) champion in the super welterweight division. She is also the IBA and IFBA lightweight champion. She is also a model, businesswoman, and taekwondo champion.

Professional boxing record

Professional record summary  
65 fights 49 wins 14 losses
By knockout 19 5
By decision 30 9
Draws 2

While a student, she compiled a taekwondo record of 27–1, was awarded a black belt, and worked as a model to fund her education. 

So yes she probably can still kick your azz. For the qualifying picture see above x 2. :D

.......OK a bonus shot, yes she was a cover girl.

202_65404_1471067902696_1413593670_31077311_79977_n.jpg

I've loved sports since I was a kid, started reading SPORTS ILLUSTRATED when I was in high school, Ahhhhh memories. 

Now we bid the 2018 Olympics good bye and one last good bye to one of the best women's downhill racers ever, lindsey vonn.

lindsey-vonn-2016-bodypaint-sports-illustrated-x160010_tk1_02906-rawwmfinal1920-768x512.jpg

lindsey-vonn-2016-bodypaint-sports-illustrated-x160010_tk1_01746-rawwmfinal1920-768x512.jpg

OK it's March 4th and it's getting kind of stale in here plus you guys are apparently just sitting on your hands or something,  nothing really going on in the sports world, March Madness coming up soon.....oh yeah St. Patrick's Day is coming soon, something to celebrate or maybe wishing for your little pot o' gold?

Well here's one.......

Birthdate: June 29, 1974
Birthplace: Puyallup WA USA
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 120 lbs
Measurements: 34C-22-30
Bio:
St. Patrick’s Day has everyone feeling drunk in love with the Irish spirit. During March 2002’s Cybergirl of the Month search, Playboy fans decided they wanted a CGOM who made them feel festive. Fans chose the sexiest leprechaun they could find – Heather Marie Hoke, a tall, all-natural, redheaded pot of gold. Miss Hoke was excited when she received the good news about her win. The blue-eyed beauty sees unconditional love every day as a wedding planner, but this was the first time she experienced a love like this for herself, and thanks her fans for making it possible......

180646_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to MARCH MADNESS from Elena, Brittany and Ali.

Take a break from all of the NFL Draft chit-chat. 

288565_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just waiting around for somebody to win this thing.

....... "Anybody seen Tour lately? 

Don't know, he just suddenly left.  :lol:

288555_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well the March Madness is down to two and from Ann Arbor, Michigan naturally......well 5' 10" identical twins, Karissa and Kristina Shannon.

GO BLUE times two. I'm going to miss this strange wild 2018 NCAA Tournament. 

Birthdate: October 02, 1989 x 2
Birthplace: Ann Arbor MI USA x 2
Height: 5' 10" x 2
Weight: 125 lbs x 2
Measurements: 34B-26-34 x 2

71787_full.jpg

71789_full.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well the BROWNS have two top picks coming up in Round 1......almost as good as these two, a blast from the past and a PLAYBOY first twins as PMOM October 1970 Madeline and Mary Collinson.

GO BROWNS pick well!

Birthdate: July 22, 1952
Birthplace: Sliema Malta
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Measurements: 34C-22-35

Bio:  The Collinson Twins were born in Sliema, Malta and were raised speaking their native tongue—a blend of Arabic and Italian—along with English since the European island formerly belonged to Britain. The girls landed modeling jobs in Austria, Germany, Italy, and Belgium and in the United States where they were made our Playmate of the Month—our first Playmate twins ever. “We love being Playmates because we think Playboy is the best magazine ever,” says both of our Miss October 1970. “Modeling is a holiday—wearing pretty clothes and getting paid,” says Madeline who also enjoys posing for the camera with her pretty clothes off......

202674_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well with 606,606 views I figured this could use a bump, Miss January 1965 Sally Duberson and with those old 60s tan lines.

Birthdate: October 23, 1942
Birthplace: New York NY USA  <--- but she went to high school in CLEVELAND, OHIO I wonder who knew her?
Height: 5' 5"
Measurements: 35C-22-34

Bio: I was born in Manhattan, moved to San Diego, went to high school in Cleveland, college in Miami, and right now Baltimore's my home. Psychologists say this kind of rootless existence is bad for young people. Maybe so, but I love it.”.......

190612_full.jpg

190589_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, The Gipper said:

She looks a little like Mila Kunis.   Yes...I did actually look at her face.

Yes, close. Mila who looks like princess to be Meghan. 

MV5BODQyNTQyNzY4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg5MDA3MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR25,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

8c78b7edcc9d31ec81ca241194896a41.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WHAT?   :o

The Miss America competition will no longer judge contestants on the basis of physical appearance, the new leaders of the embattled organization disclosed Tuesday.

The changes mean the end of the swimsuit competition for the 51 women who compete for the title of Miss America in a pageant to be telecast Sept. 9 on ABC. Instead, each contestant will take part in a “live interactive session with the judges, where she will highlight her achievements and goals in life, and how she will use her talents, passion and ambition to perform the job of Miss America,” the Miss America Organization said.

The modifications for the upcoming telecast were unveiled by Gretchen Carlson, a former Miss America who is chair of the board of trustees of the Miss America Organization. Carlson came on board in January following a shakeup spurred by the disclosure of email correspondence that revealed Miss America leaders making disparaging remarks about current and former contestants.......

From 2017,  see all 51 in swimsuits, or what you will not see in 2018.  https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/g12210164/miss-america-2018-contestants-in-their-swimwear/

........update, looks like the major changes will be in 2019.

gettyimages-844532130-1505002874.jpg

8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

WHAT?   :o

The Miss America competition will no longer judge contestants on the basis of physical appearance, the new leaders of the embattled organization disclosed Tuesday.

The changes mean the end of the swimsuit competition for the 51 women who compete for the title of Miss America in a pageant to be telecast Sept. 9 on ABC. Instead, each contestant will take part in a “live interactive session with the judges, where she will highlight her achievements and goals in life, and how she will use her talents, passion and ambition to perform the job of Miss America,” the Miss America Organization said.

gettyimages-844532130-1505002874.jpg

🤤 What? What happen to MAGA? Add this to the Texans Cheerleaders suing the NFL over $7.50/hour wages this is ending up as a sad day..

hope Victoria don't have a Secret..next 

8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Since I don't watch these pagents I decided to look up the 2017 Miss Ohio. The 2018 Miss Ohio is a local girl here, brilliant student lives on a farm and is a beekeeper, quite interesting girl saw her on the local TV.

Oh if you noticed the crowds at these pagents they are largely women.  Miss Ohio 2017, Sarah Clapper

ohio-1505003027.jpg

MOM?

Well if you're keeping score at home:

MISS OHIO USA 2018   Deneen Penn, 20 | CORTLAND....a real honey!

Deneen Penn is a junior in college working towards obtaining her Master of Science in Business Administration alongside her Bachelor of Architecture. This past year, she earned her designation as a Beekeeper. With her entrepreneur spirit, she founded Queen Bee Honey, producing and selling her all organic honey. She is passionate about supporting local business which led to her establishing the program 'The Worker Bee', where she helps young, aspiring entrepreneurs build successful companies of their own. If she wins the title of Miss USA, she would like to highlight this program to a wider audience and helping empower today's youth to have the tools they need to build tomorrow's future.

Miss-Ohio-USA-Deneen-Penn.jpg

19 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I think PLAYBOY is backtracking on that no nudes move somewhat, no skin no money, online they still have everything. 

Remember too every model, centerfold, actress, hooters girl and more are all voluntary and generally well paid.

Every LA, Texas, Florida, Mexico and other beach area with girls in bikinis are all voluntary and unpaid. There are changes happening but beautiful ladies will still be with us, oh after this year I don't know who will be watching any TV non-beauty contests.

Hannah Rory from Upper Arlington, Ohio in PLAYBOY, a real cute girl. ;)

273832_full.jpg

Ummm....whoa! 

On 6/7/2018 at 6:43 AM, jiggins7919 said:

Ummm....whoa! 

Yeah whoa!

Birthdate: May 21, 1984
Birthplace: Upper Arlington OH United States, just another Ohio girl in PLAYBOY
Height: 5' 2"
Measurements: 34C-24-28
Bio:
Hannah Rory is almost too good to be true. Petite at 5'2", this blue-eyed blonde is more than meets the eye. "I'm the kind of girl that turns lemons into lemonade," she says. "I'm young, and I want to live my life to the fullest." Hannah studies business and international banking, speaks fluent French, and she's planning a stint in Paris as her next move. After an audacious debut at our Cleveland 2006 casting call,........

273832_full.jpg

On 6/9/2018 at 2:47 AM, mjp28 said:

I always look for the best USDA PRIME girls for you guys on this HOT thread, hey what's a better thing to look at than a beautiful woman? ;)

273822_full.jpg

What, not even a like?

I mean...wow. Just wow. The shoes and the pose just drive me crazy. 

On 6/10/2018 at 11:04 AM, jiggins7919 said:

I mean...wow. Just wow. The shoes and the pose just drive me crazy. 

She reminds me of a girl I dated for years in college, except my girl was 36D not 34C but a knockout. Love those Ohio girls especially nurses.;)

........oh I've been married 37 years now, to a nurse naturally. 

273822_full.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 12:23 PM, jiggins7919 said:

Been married 7, but never lost the appreciation for the female form! Hahaha. 37 years...wow! Marriage isn't always easy, but it's nice to have someone to share life with, and she supports my crazy addiction to our frustrating team. Lol

When I quit looking you can officially throw dirt on me. Sorry no nurse picture for you guys, well not my nurses. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birthplace: Fredericksburg VA United States, Joy Glass a nurse, I always found nurses especially student nurses a fun bunch!
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 115 lbs
Measurements: 34C-25-35
Bio:
Joy is a nurse / actress. She also loves spending time outdoors, hiking, repelling and just being with friends. Her ambition is to leave the world a little better than when she found it. To learn more about Joy ........

109470_full.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

OK it's getting really stale in here time for a brisk update, how about a blast of winter in this sweltering July heat!

Birthdate: August 08, 1988
Birthplace: Kiev Ukraine......hey my grandfather was from just outside of Kiev, maybe a distant relative?
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 108 lbs
Measurements: 35DD-24-35

Bio:
Olga Ogneva is impossible to ignore, “I don’t care for snow,” she says, referring lightly to her winter-themed pictorial, often republished in International editions of Playboy magazine. “To make the pictorial, I had to go out naked in the snow and frost. But I think it was worth it"......

328813_full.jpg

• Upvote 2

Ummmm, snow.

.....What no more likes for the little Ukrainian girl? You've got to love those Russian and Ukrainian babes!

328812_full.jpg

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"Back in the U.S., back in the U.S., back in the USSR"✈️

Oh yeah like this one, Marina Shevareva  "From Russia with Love"......

Birthdate: August 31, 1987
Birthplace: Novorossiysk Russia
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 95 lbs
Measurements: 32DD-24-33
Bio:
Marina Shevareva is from Russia with love, and she's here to turn you on. Hailing from the city of Novorossiysk, blonde-haired Marina made it one of her personal goals to become a Playboy model........ 

353402_full.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

OK one more pic for Ms. Shevarena before she is permanently deleted here and sent back to Siberia. (Doesn't look like it will really die due to lack of views.) ;)

C'mon football!

353398_full.jpg

On 9/13/2010 at 1:20 PM, Mr. T said:

2267233291_6d12d67dc1_o.jpg

Your friday Mega Million drawing is $422 Million dollars ..4 honeys with 2 buns each is the best we can do for now..   

• Upvote 2

You know what is coming up Saturday September 1st.... OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYE FOOTBALL.

I was just looking at ticket prices home and away they are really high!  (now TICKETCITY) Highest in Columbus now $8,590.

https://www.ticketcity.com/college-football/ohio-state-buckeyes-football-tickets.html

SAT, SEP. 1 Noon OREGON STATE 1 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) ABC – W
SAT, SEP. 8 3:30 p.m. RUTGERS 2 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) BTN – W
SAT, SEP. 15 8 p.m. TCU AT&T STADIUM (ARLINGTON, TX) ABC $76 to $18,809 W
SAT, SEP. 22 TBA TULANE 3 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA –  W
SAT, SEP. 29 TBA PENN STATE BEAVER STADIUM (STATE COLLEGE, PA) TBA –  W and counting
SAT, OCT. 6 3:30 OR 4 p.m. INDIANA 4 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA –  W
SAT, OCT. 13 TBA MINNESOTA OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA –  W  7-0 with 13-0 in the bag for sure.
SAT, OCT. 20 TBA PURDUE ROSS-ADE STADIUM (WEST LAFAYETTE, IN) TBA –  L OH-NO! SCREWED UP COLLEGE FOOTBALL, NOW A BYE-BYE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED.
SAT, NOV. 3 TBA NEBRASKA 5 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) TBA –  W
SAT, NOV. 10 TBA MICHIGAN STATE SPARTAN STADIUM (EAST LANSING, MI) TBA –  W, "the game" countdown is on!
SAT, NOV. 17 TBA MARYLAND MARYLAND STADIUM (COLLEGE PARK, MD) TBA –  W, close.
SAT, NOV. 24 Noon MICHIGAN 6 OHIO STADIUM (COLUMBUS, OH) FOX $223 to $5,055........ "The Game" is here!
SAT, DEC. 1 TBA BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP LUCAS OIL STADIUM (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) FOX

283276_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's August 1, the dog days of summer our great American football hasn't cranked up yet, the INDIANS are sleepwalking to another ALC title, Johnny Football is playing in Canada sheeeesh we need SOMETHING else!

So a few of my favorite subjects sports, food, old movies, cigars among others let's see oh yeah money and beautiful women can't go wrong there.

So with all of the talk of women in the news let's talk about women and money in particular what do women get for posing in PLAYBOY? Well.......

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/how-much-do-playboy-playmates-make/

How much do Playboy Playmates make? If you are an attractive girl who doesn't mind being photographed naked for the whole world to see, then being a Playboy Playmate can be a VERY lucrative career option. But that wasn't always the case. When Hugh Hefner launched Playboy in 1953, Playmate of the Month models received $500 for a single shoot. That's the equivalent of around $4300 in today's inflation adjusted dollars. Playmate of the Year girls took home $500 for their initial photo shoots and a whopping $250 bonus. Fortunately for attractive women around the world, those numbers have gone way up over the last several decades!

As Playboy became highly successful in the 60s and 70s, the girls began earning much more money. By 1970, the rate for Playmate of the Month (POTM) was $5000, which is about $30,000 today. Though the rate has increased, the actual pay, when you consider inflation, is the same: Playmate of the Month models working today receive $25,000 to bare all in single photo shoot. If you're fortunate enough to be chosen as Playmate of the Year (POTY), you'll earn a lot more money. Since 1982, POTYs have received $140,000, a car and a motorbike. During the 60s and 70s, the cars were all "Playmate Pink." So no matter where they drove to, they'd always be bunnies.

Posing for Playboy is also a great way to launch your career as has been demonstrated by many up and coming young actresses. Pamela Anderson'scareer was sent to the stratosphere and helped her land a part on Baywatch, thanks to Playboy. Pamela has since appeared on the cover a record 13 times. Hundreds of famous women including Brooke Burke and Denise Richards have posed for Playboy as a way to launch or revive their careers. When celebrities pose, they are typically offered much more than the standard $25,000. Playboy has been known to offer outrageous sums of money for celebrities to pose naked. Here's a list of famous women who earned big paydays posing for Playboys (or turned down huge paydays):

• Heidi Montag – Accepted $1 million
  • Denise Richards – Accepted $2 million
  • Jennifer Aniston – Turned down $4 million offer
  • Drew Barrymore – Accepted $1 million
  • Ashlee Simpson – Turned down $4 million offer
  • Foxy Brown – Turned down $2 million offer
  • Carmen Electra – $500 thousand
  • Nelly Furtado – Turned down $500 thousand
  • Tara Reid – Accepted $250 thousand
  • Kim Kardashian – Accepted $110 thousand <---- only $110,000? Well she's a multimillionaire today. (see below)
  • Jenny McCarthy – Accepted $140 thousand
  • Jenni "JWoww" Farley – Turned down $400 thousand
  • Lindsay Lohan – Turned down $750,000 then accepted $1 million
  • Melissa Joan Hart – Turned down $1 million during Sabrina years
  • Rachel Hunter – Accepted a $1.8 million offer
Birthdate: October 21, 1980 - Kim
Birthplace: Los Angeles CA United States
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 117 lbs
Measurements: 34D-26-39

171145_full.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2018 at 10:44 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

First Hef's daughter de-pussifies Playboy and now Miss America does. At the rate this is going there will be no "next" generation.☢️🧐

Oh since we or maybe I was discussing the business side of PLAYBOY and their little bunnies rest easy for now......

........Playboy announced in February 2017, however, that the dropping of nudity had been a mistake, and furthermore for its March/April issue reestablished some of its franchises, including The Playboy Philosophy and Party Jokes, but dropped the subtitle "Entertainment for Men" inasmuch as gender roles have evolved. The announcement was made by the company's chief creative officer on Twitter with the hashtag #NakedIsNormal.[48]

In early 2018, and according to Jim Puzzanghera of the Los Angeles Times, Playboy was reportedly "considering killing the print magazine," as the publication "has lost as much as $7 million annually in recent years."[49] However, in the July/August 2018 issue a reader asked if the print magazine would discontinue, and Playboy responded that it was not going anywhere........

Whew, right? ;)

171141_full.jpg