Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

Well with the Olympics winding down time to think about other sports how about boxing? Well she was a boxer and a "pretty" good one. 12 KOs?

But you can judge....

Birthdate: June 24, 1967
Birthplace: San Francisco California USA
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 133 lbs
Measurements: 34C-25-36
Bio:
She is known as the Knockout, and for good reason. Since blasting into women's boxing in 1997, Mia St. John has earned a reputation as a formidable fighter, with one distinction: She looks more like a movie star than like an undefeated (12 wins, including seven knockouts) featherweight.

181387_full.jpg

181381_full.jpg

OK I knew someone would ask so here it is, her record:

Mia Rosales St. John (born June 24, 1967) is an American Mexican professional boxer and former World Boxing Council (WBC) champion in the super welterweight division. She is also the IBA and IFBA lightweight champion. She is also a model, businesswoman, and taekwondo champion.

Professional boxing record

Professional record summary  
65 fights 49 wins 14 losses
By knockout 19 5
By decision 30 9
Draws 2

While a student, she compiled a taekwondo record of 27–1, was awarded a black belt, and worked as a model to fund her education. 

So yes she probably can still kick your azz. For the qualifying picture see above x 2. :D

.......OK a bonus shot, yes she was a cover girl.

202_65404_1471067902696_1413593670_31077311_79977_n.jpg

I've loved sports since I was a kid, started reading SPORTS ILLUSTRATED when I was in high school, Ahhhhh memories. 

Now we bid the 2018 Olympics good bye and one last good bye to one of the best women's downhill racers ever, lindsey vonn.

lindsey-vonn-2016-bodypaint-sports-illustrated-x160010_tk1_02906-rawwmfinal1920-768x512.jpg

lindsey-vonn-2016-bodypaint-sports-illustrated-x160010_tk1_01746-rawwmfinal1920-768x512.jpg

OK it's March 4th and it's getting kind of stale in here plus you guys are apparently just sitting on your hands or something,  nothing really going on in the sports world, March Madness coming up soon.....oh yeah St. Patrick's Day is coming soon, something to celebrate or maybe wishing for your little pot o' gold?

Well here's one.......

Birthdate: June 29, 1974
Birthplace: Puyallup WA USA
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 120 lbs
Measurements: 34C-22-30
Bio:
St. Patrick’s Day has everyone feeling drunk in love with the Irish spirit. During March 2002’s Cybergirl of the Month search, Playboy fans decided they wanted a CGOM who made them feel festive. Fans chose the sexiest leprechaun they could find – Heather Marie Hoke, a tall, all-natural, redheaded pot of gold. Miss Hoke was excited when she received the good news about her win. The blue-eyed beauty sees unconditional love every day as a wedding planner, but this was the first time she experienced a love like this for herself, and thanks her fans for making it possible......

73121_full.jpg

180644_full.jpg

Welcome to MARCH MADNESS from Elena, Brittany and Ali.

Take a break from all of the NFL Draft chit-chat. 

288565_full.jpg

Just waiting around for somebody to win this thing.

....... "Anybody seen Tour lately? 

Don't know, he just suddenly left.  :lol:

288555_full.jpg

Well the March Madness is down to two and from Ann Arbor, Michigan naturally......well 5' 10" identical twins, Karissa and Kristina Shannon.

GO BLUE times two. I'm going to miss this strange wild 2018 NCAA Tournament. 

Birthdate: October 02, 1989 x 2
Birthplace: Ann Arbor MI USA x 2
Height: 5' 10" x 2
Weight: 125 lbs x 2
Measurements: 34B-26-34 x 2

71787_full.jpg

71789_full.jpg

On 4/2/2018 at 2:34 PM, boo fagley said:

cant wait for summer

Summer?

71792_full.jpg

82360_full.jpg

Well the BROWNS have two top picks coming up in Round 1......almost as good as these two, a blast from the past and a PLAYBOY first twins as PMOM October 1970 Madeline and Mary Collinson.

GO BROWNS pick well!

Birthdate: July 22, 1952
Birthplace: Sliema Malta
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Measurements: 34C-22-35

Bio:  The Collinson Twins were born in Sliema, Malta and were raised speaking their native tongue—a blend of Arabic and Italian—along with English since the European island formerly belonged to Britain. The girls landed modeling jobs in Austria, Germany, Italy, and Belgium and in the United States where they were made our Playmate of the Month—our first Playmate twins ever. “We love being Playmates because we think Playboy is the best magazine ever,” says both of our Miss October 1970. “Modeling is a holiday—wearing pretty clothes and getting paid,” says Madeline who also enjoys posing for the camera with her pretty clothes off......

202674_full.jpg

Well with 606,606 views I figured this could use a bump, Miss January 1965 Sally Duberson and with those old 60s tan lines.

Birthdate: October 23, 1942
Birthplace: New York NY USA  <--- but she went to high school in CLEVELAND, OHIO I wonder who knew her?
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 110 lbs
Measurements: 35C-22-34

Bio: I was born in Manhattan, moved to San Diego, went to high school in Cleveland, college in Miami, and right now Baltimore's my home. Psychologists say this kind of rootless existence is bad for young people. Maybe so, but I love it.”.......

190612_full.jpg

190589_full.jpg

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Bored with the May football doldrums?  Well bring back Miss Duberson for an encore.

190588_full.jpg

190586_full.jpg

She looks a little like Mila Kunis.   Yes...I did actually look at her face.

20 hours ago, The Gipper said:

She looks a little like Mila Kunis.   Yes...I did actually look at her face.

Yes, close. Mila who looks like princess to be Meghan. 

MV5BODQyNTQyNzY4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg5MDA3MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR25,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

8c78b7edcc9d31ec81ca241194896a41.jpg

Hmmmm, any of them could be the "girl next door Playmate".  ^^^^^ ;)

190584_full.jpg

Getting boring in here, here's Mila......

e1-e41kmTGTHjb3sUiIhGQ~Tomu-sa-vrav-pocta-Mila-Kunis-je-pod-a-magaz-nu.jpg