THE BROWNS BOARD

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

Mr. T

fa20af0449baa09547980daa0ba4f92f.jpgGirl wearing a Cleveland Browns bikini.  I just think they should go back to the traditional "pumpkin orange" color.  What do you all think about the color of this outfit.  Is it all wrong?  Does it lack fashion sense?  Pay no attention to the girl in the photo....just concentrate on the color of the outfit, please:

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

fa20af0449baa09547980daa0ba4f92f.jpgGirl wearing a Cleveland Browns bikini.  I just think they should go back to the traditional "pumpkin orange" color.  What do you all think about the color of this outfit.  Is it all wrong?  Does it lack fashion sense?  Pay no attention to the girl in the photo....just concentrate on the color of the outfit, please:

Either too much or too little pink to it. Not sure yet

Since our Brownies and 6 other teams do not have cheerleaders from Men' Fitness magazine one of the 10 fittest cheerleaders from the other teams:

redskin-cheerleader.jpg

When things are looking dim, when all hope for victory appears fleeting, the cold northern winter is about to set in and dare we say there's even growing apathy in the ranks of the faithful..... what can we do?

How about checking out Brady's wife? ;)

Gisele-Bundchen-without-clothes-on-the-beach.jpg

gisele-lingerie2.jpg

Well the BROWNS lost but a Playboy Playmate of the year in 2004 might cheer things up from Ohio, married QB Jeff Garcia.....

Carmella DeCesare 

Birthdate: July 01, 1982
Birthplace Westlake Ohio USA
Height 5' 8"
Weight  115 lbs
Measurements 34B-24-33

premium_poster.jpg

On 12/4/2017 at 1:32 PM, The Gipper said:

Wow, didn't know that.

As for how hot she looks now:  prove it. 

She was recently on the "Housewives of San Diego" with this cast:

Credited cast:
Nicole Dahm Nicole Dahm ...
Herself
Destiny Davis Destiny Davis ...
Herself
Carmella DeCesare Carmella DeCesare ...
Herself
Kathryn Eickstaedt Kathryn Eickstaedt ...
Herself (as Kathryn Edwards)
Brande Roderick Brande Roderick ...
Herself

And a picture from 2011 from the "Hot Imports Nights" tour she was on as a spokeswoman/model.

220px-Carmella_DeCesare_calibre68.jpg

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Three out of the 5 of those "Real Housewives of San Diego" are former Playboy Playmates.  And Nicole Dahm  is one of a set of Triplets.  Triplets Nigel:

c9b4bae4f37a4f7e44a760f89cfbd340--body-p

Brande Roderick was a Playmate and was in the Starsky & Hutch movie.......since we're on bunny talk.

Back to cheerleading a bit the MEN'S FITNESS 2017 Miami Dolphins cheerleaders swimsuit calendar  (there are 15 here) 

_main_6_5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was looking for something, anything good to come out of Cleveland today, this is it......

Birthdate: 
March 30, 1985
Birthplace:
 Parma Ohio
Height:
 5' 2"
Measurements:
 32-24-30
Bio:
Make the cut with Cybergirl Tara Marie, a hairstylist from Cleveland, Ohio. She’s petite – 5’2” – and well proportioned, with long, burnished brown hair, blue eyes and natural breasts. “I was raised in Cleveland, Ohio,” she says. “I used to be a bit of a rebel ........

premium_poster-1.jpg

On 12/17/2017 at 4:31 PM, mjp28 said:

Well I was looking for something, anything good to come out of Cleveland today, this is it......

Birthdate: 
March 30, 1985
Birthplace:
 Parma Ohio
Height:
 5' 2"
Measurements:
 32-24-30
Bio:
Make the cut with Cybergirl Tara Marie, a hairstylist from Cleveland, Ohio. She’s petite – 5’2” – and well proportioned, with long, burnished brown hair, blue eyes and natural breasts. “I was raised in Cleveland, Ohio,” she says. “I used to be a bit of a rebel ........

premium_poster-1.jpg

This sort of thing fly on the board now? I'm bit complaining but we're not allowed to say the naughty words anymore so I'm surprised