THE BROWNS BOARD

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

Mr. T

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10826914/buffalo-bills-sued-former-cheerleaders-low-pay-workplace-treatment

Bills Cheerleaders sue the team for pay, sexual harrassment.

lisa-buffalo-bills-cheerleader-facebook.

For the Billions of Dollars the NFL and the team makes, they should compensate these women properly...if they are going have them.

Now, should the women complain about being sexually objectified? Hell no. That is the job. Don't want that, don't apply. But they should be paid for it.

When they sign up to be one, they are aware of the pay. No sympathy.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

8/17/2016 - And the most viewed thread on The Browns Board with 950 replies and 580,270 views and beating out a Johnny Manziel thread at #2 yeah cheerleaders!

Nice to see you guys have your priorities straight. Geeeezzz 580,270 views must be great for office productivity amongst Browns fans.

Yes, and I deleted a whole bunch from the early years where the links to pictures were no longer valid.

BTW, we had a rule in the early going that if you replied to this thread, you had to quote the existing picture or add one of your own so that every post had a hot chick in it ... I think it is a good policy.

texans-cheerleaders-e1358014436973.jpg

Yes, and I deleted a whole bunch from the early years where the links to pictures were no longer valid.

BTW, we had a rule in the early going that if you replied to this thread, you had to quote the existing picture or add one of your own so that every post had a hot chick in it ... I think it is a good policy.

texans-cheerleaders-e1358014436973.jpg

I find myself drawn to the brunette's pouty lips...

Looks like I owe a few pics...

HA!! wow, and there is the line i would expect. u can post this but a non-PC comment about RG3s new girlfriend gets deleted?

hmmmmm.

Female Body: Beautiful and inspiring.

Racism: Ugly and hurtful.

There's two things that will get you deleted every time on this board: Racists posts and bitching about moderation.

You just can't adapt to either, can ya?

12-Rebecca-Shedden-Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers-

Female Body: Beautiful and inspiring.

Racism: Ugly and hurtful.

There's two things that will get you deleted every time on this board: Racists posts and bitching about moderation.

You just can't adapt to either, can ya?

12-Rebecca-Shedden-Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers-

Goddamn. I'd marry her tits let alone marry her bills and shit. I'd have to write bad checks just to get her to mount me.