THE BROWNS BOARD

Yes, Barack Obama really is a Manchurian candidate

SiperBowl

Wow, sheep-city.

It all boils down to you morons basing government on religion.

Religion has no place in government, or the world for that matter. Religion is the basis for almost all war ever waged.

It must be weird to worship a fairy tale.

Religion has no place in government, or the world for that matter. Religion is the basis for almost all war ever waged.

Adam, have you seen Bill Maher's Religulous yet? I loved it, and suspect you'd feel the same way...

Adam, have you seen Bill Maher's Religulous yet? I loved it, and suspect you'd feel the same way...

mahers mostly Retarded, but i thought (from the short snippets i saw) that he was right on point in that.

Wow, sheep-city.

It all boils down to you morons basing government on religion.

You make fun of Steves hair, and make fun of religion. You have some issues. I want to start with your childhood, which you are still in by the way. Were you abused by your parents? Tell us "Adam", an interesting name by the way. A religious name. Hummm.........

You make fun of Steves hair, and make fun of religion. You have some issues. I want to start with your childhood, which you are still in by the way. Were you abused by your parents? Tell us "Adam", an interesting name by the way. A religious name. Hummm.........

I'll be glad to answer your questions.

My first name is Steve. I go by Adam because it is my middle name, my dad's name is Steve, because it was easier than guessing who people were talking to. And no, I was not abused by anyone. I was taken to church every Sunday by my grandparents and formed my conclusion at the age of 11 that religion was a facade.

Agree or disagree here is my view on religion:

I believe the bible is a concoction of stories gathered together to try and provide a template or guide to live by. Those core values are extremely out-dated and in most cases irrelevant today. I believe Jesus was a real person who tried to teach others a better way to live. I don't believe that he performed any miracles.

Archived