THE BROWNS BOARD

Scot Pioli's surgery?

Guest Ghoolie

Why is it that some of you guys cannot address the post, but have to resport to personal attacks?

What is it about dissenting Browns fans that you pussies can't handle?

The weak mental capacity of some of you is showing through. In all honesty, do you realize how flattering it is for Rich and me to log on and see an ENTIRE NEW TOPIC dedicated to us?

Hilarious.

Look, man, IF, and I say IF the stuff Rich and I were saying was falling apart, then yeah, I could see the slams. But what's your beef here?

Are you telling me that we are idiots for calling Sewage a coffee-fetcher 4 years ago, BUT YOU GUYS are the fottball geniuses for putting up with shit football and chanting " IN SEWAGE WE TRUST" for the last four years?

Do you realize how idiotic you guys sound? You are trashing us for being right?

Lookie here, Rich and I love the Browns, we just come from an era when self-reliance and hard-core personal responsibility got you a lot further than meaningless NFL executive awards.

I wish I could come in here and say Hip HIp Hooray. I want to, I really do. Hell, I was happy at the thought of being wrong last year. I HAPPILY ate crow last year, but still didn't drink the cool aid.

So what is it that troubles you so? Is the egg you have on your faces after giving oral sex to Crennel and Sewage for 4 years so bad that you have to lash out with personal posts?

I guess I understand it, but dudes, THIS SHIT IS LIKELY TO HAPPEN TO YOU AGAIN.

Look, Pioli is a puppet. No man who works for NE is an independent thinker. Pioli, like Crennel has a huge hole in his ass where Belichik shoved his hand. You may not like it but it is the truth.

Us getting a Bill B type head coach is NOT going to make a difference in 2009 because Randy Lerner will again favor the GM over the HC.

In any case, quit putting my name up in lights. I get enough of that in my career. even Google told me they can't take any more Volinchak hits and asked me to retire. So please, stick to the Browns and let me find some peace away from the papparazi, okay?

Delicious irony.

We attack you because you attack us first. You CAN be tactful, but you choose to be an asswipe. Some of us don't disagree with the message, we don't like the way it's delivered.

If you want to stop being attacked, start by being civil yourself. I'm sure you're not this big of a dick in person, or you've had all of your teeth replaced by now. I've seen pictures of you - you frighten no one.

Try delivering your message in a less abrasive way and you'll discover that people will listen to your message, assuming your message has any facts in it. Most of the time your message is 'such and such is a coffee-fetcher and has a small dick and is an asswad'. You do nothing to present facts. You just spew bullshit. Gou got lucky on your 'prediction' (it was a 50/50 after all), and act like you are some great prognosticator.

So, I'll amend. Be less of a dick. Use fact-based arguments. Shut up if you don't have anything useful or humurous to say.

See how easy that is?

(And I agree about Pioli, but guess what? *WE* don't do the hiring and firing - is there something wrong with supporting the guy when he is hired and hoping he works out?)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesus, when Diehard thinks your bitter envy is pathetic, you've really bottomed out.

It's never too late to make something of your life, Ghool. Never too late.

I think this is the exception to the rule...the ship has sailed for Ghoolie. From his own admission he said this is fun for him. This alone leads me to believe that he is chemically imbalanced. You just hope that it's the "cyber deuche" imbalance and not the "human heads in the freezer" imbalance. However, he (she, it?) is entertaining every once in a while.

His taking no's for answers is a mirror image of his team's lack of ability to get the job done.

What a pussy.

So on the one hand you think he is stupid and doesn't know what the fook he is doing, and on the other you say he should be more forceful with his ideas and push the issues he believes in? So you think Lerner should force the people who know more than he does to do it his way?

Dude, take your meds. You need them.

Guest Ghoolie
If we land Pioli, are we going to have to spend the next 10+ years listening to you whine like a schoolyard girl? What's wrong with letting the guy screw up before you start throwing darts at him?

roach (You suck at billiards too. If you don't behave, you'll get no chance at a rematch)

Hey Roach,

Fair enough point, but I am from Missouri. Would it have made any difference if I waited until AFTER Sewage started stocpling us with crap talent?

You have to agree with me that hiring yet another guy who is working with Bill B raises valid concerns, yes? I just don't buy into it bro, and it also troubles me how seemingly easy Lerner takes no for an answer. I am all for Shanahan, but Lerner's tendency to choose business types over football types makes me think we are in for another trip to the shit bowl.

It has been 10 year now that you guys have been asking me to drink Browns Coolaid and you have to admit that so far, the collective advice hasn't been very good.

From a marketing standpoint, the Browns are facing a very crucial point in time. Support for this team is at an all time low and I don't think Pioli is going to sell many tickets.

Parcells? Man, the place would be rocking with excitement, anticipation and new faith.

While we can never again love the name and colors, we could lose the franchise, and it isn't that far fetched that it can happen again. If it did, I don't see any team ever coming to Cleveland again. Is this " the sky is falling" attitude? I don't want to find out.

It isn't enough for me to just hope a guy turns out to be good. This franchise is a wreck, a disgusting wreck.

I don't believe Pioli will be any different than any other Belichik puppet.

I think we need to have a "Bash the Morons" thread pinned up top or something...it's just plain fun.

And will someone, anyone, give me one example where a guy like DieHard has said something, anything insightful about football, or anything for that matter?

I think we need to have a "Bash the Morons" thread pinned up top or something...it's just plain fun.

And will someone, anyone, give me one example where a guy like DieHard has said something, anything insightful about football, or anything for that matter?

Just sick of some piece of garbage like you even posting on here. I have been here longer than you. I think you need to go junior. Go ask your momma, you just got married, why the xxxx are you on here on New Years Eve?

BURN!

I'm not going out for another 5 hours (it's 4 PM in beautiful Los Angeles), so if you don't care to continue to get e-pissed on, I suggest leaving yourself. Some of us enjoy talking about Browns football...

Diehard, nobody takes anybody seriously when they take shots at the Big Kids. It makes it obvious that they at least FEEL like failures, whether they are or not. Ghoolie going after me only reflected on him, not me... same for you.

I'm hesitant to reply, but here goes...

Although Ghoolie's attacks do reflect on him, they also reflect on you. Your opinion is well respected by most on this board, same as with Aloysius. To use your term, you're the "Big Kids" and Ghoolie doesn't fiddle with the little fish. He goes for the main course. There's more pizzazz in going after the "Big Kids."

Take it as a compliment.

-Al

St. Frances Hospital in Boston Mass reported this afternoon that it will take approximately 14 weeks for surgeon's to remove Scott Pioli's nose from up inside Bill Belichik's ass.

The problem is that the Channel left by RAC's nose has caused a lot of twists and constrictions to Pioli.

When asked what he thought, HC Bill Belichik said, " I don't care WTF he does, just let me know ahead of time because I will need at least 30 minutes to replace the the dumb sumbitch.

Translation?

Lerner is still being lead around.

Pioli! Yes, what a wolrd beater he will be. Rah, Rah, Rah.

I just got a report from St. Frances.............and along with the nose it appears a clipboard that included a tube which seems to be a suction device was also extracted from Bellichicks ass and the umblical went directly to Pioli frontal lobe...................

So My Friends ....the Great Ghoolie undersestimated the massive complexity of this surgery.....................but if we draft seven OL guys this year.....it should work out

Ya gotta try SOMETHING? As in just taking no for an answer and signing whatever asshole is left over?

YEAHHHHH, thats a great way to become a winner.

So, what three steps would you take to get the Browns on the right track? Parcells isn't an option, anyone knows he has the ability to turn a team around.

There are three big kids here.........and other good kids and big kids in training or worst'......

Big Dawg is Rich.........hands down

Ghoolie is next.........these two guys have an impeccable record in a dispicable situation

and Roach is the only other big kid.....when he speaks it is knowledgeable

.......the list for consideration now for joining the big dawgs.......

Flugels...........the ultimate fan and nearly a big Dawg

Shep........needs rationality with obtuse homerality

Stan.......has big time promise if he can actually be rational

Mr. Reed............this guy exudes football expertise

Solon......the guy has a real knack for recognizing talent

Ballpeen........a voice of reason

And all others shall be considered when and if they actually present football acumen.......no offense but we are just presenting it as it is

Give em time ghoolie sadly many still live in lerners happy little make belief nutsack world and havent figured it out yet...on this board some get offended by desenting yet often true views shared by many fans outside of the city of clevelands media brainwash machine..

Nothing is the same as it was ghoolie..nothing or nobody is as vocal or outspoken as they once where cleveland is a dying town with a wretched football team owned by what appears to be a wreched owner..give em time ghoolie they will figure it out eventually..then all hell will break loose..

Im all for watching randy bring his yes men in that share his dellusional football philosophy and watching the browns improve juuuuust enough to get the fans believing again and then wipe the board clean and start again as a browns fan thats what i live for now...;)

Give em time ghoolie sadly many still live in lerners happy little make belief nutsack world and havent figured it out yet...on this board some get offended by desenting yet often true views shared by many fans outside of the city of clevelands media brainwash machine..

Nothing is the same as it was ghoolie..nothing or nobody is as vocal or outspoken as they once where cleveland is a dying town with a wretched football team owned by what appears to be a wreched owner..give em time ghoolie they will figure it out eventually..then all hell will break loose..

Figure what out? That the team is shit? That Lerner doesn't have a xxxxing clue?

Please, enlighten us: What we can do about it, oh great ones? What's that? You're still supporting the Browns? Buying the gear, tickets, attending games, watching them on TV (they get revenue when you watch). Then you are PART of the problem. Until you stop watching them and supporting them, you are part of the problem.

We have no input into the decision-making process - it's not our team; not 'our' money (even though it is).

Some of us choose to display some optimism that Lerner isn't trying to run the team into the ground on purpose. So sue us. We can't make him sell the team to someone else.

What hell is going to break loose? Is an angry mob going to go and lynch Randy? Are they going to burn CLE down?

Figure what out? That the team is shit? That Lerner doesn't have a xxxxing clue?

Please, enlighten us: What we can do about it, oh great ones? What's that? You're still supporting the Browns? Buying the gear, tickets, attending games, watching them on TV (they get revenue when you watch). Then you are PART of the problem. Until you stop watching them and supporting them, you are part of the problem.

We have no input into the decision-making process - it's not our team; not 'our' money (even though it is).

Some of us choose to display some optimism that Lerner isn't trying to run the team into the ground on purpose. So sue us. We can't make him sell the team to someone else.

What hell is going to break loose? Is an angry mob going to go and lynch Randy? Are they going to burn CLE down?

Im just trying to help ghoolie understand that we know whats going on but what can we do about it?

Ive only attended 7 home games since the expansion and 12 away but i still shamefully buy gear(and wear it)(humiliating as it is here in titan/bengal country)

My thoughts on lerner are he is doing the best he can but it looks like deja vu all over again i dont think he wants to intentionally sink the team it was his father that wanted that i just want the browns to play real and consistant football again hire the right people and build but randys very ermm unique way of thinking seems to impeed this from happening its his way or no way so we go nowhere..

10 years of lerner ran browns has pretty much ended my optimism that randy can turn it around but i try to be hopeful but i keep seeing things develop that are all to familiar and yes the fans if organized enough can force the nfl to re-evaluate lerner especially as a guy who inherited the team just like they won to keep the colors and history which is all we have now...cleveland fans have that kind of power they just forgot about it thats all..

Im just trying to help ghoolie understand that we know whats going on but what can we do about it?

Ive only attended 7 home games since the expansion and 12 away but i still shamefully buy gear(and wear it)(humiliating as it is here in titan/bengal country)

My thoughts on lerner are he is doing the best he can but it looks like deja vu all over again i dont think he wants to intentionally sink the team it was his father that wanted that i just want the browns to play real and consistant football again hire the right people and build but randys very ermm unique way of thinking seems to impeed this from happening its his way or no way so we go nowhere..

10 years of lerner ran browns has pretty much ended my optimism that randy can turn it around but i try to be hopeful but i keep seeing things develop that are all to familiar and yes the fans if organized enough can force the nfl to re-evaluate lerner especially as a guy who inherited the team just like they won to keep the colors and history which is all we have now...cleveland fans have that kind of power they just forgot about it thats all..

I'm with you there, but I just can't quit it yet. It's like drugs. Just one more time.

I really think this is it for Lerner - the fans have had it, and this hire better be the right one. We're different than other expansion cities in that we had a team for a long time that left town and wasn't gone that long before returning. Many of us remember what it used to be like, and, even in the bad times, it was never like *this*.

So on the one hand you think he is stupid and doesn't know what the fook he is doing, and on the other you say he should be more forceful with his ideas and push the issues he believes in? So you think Lerner should force the people who know more than he does to do it his way?

Dude, take your meds. You need them.

Hahahaha. He's my .02 on owners. Da Ghool talks about coffee fetchers. Bob Kraft is a fooking genius for hiring the guy who was a coffee fetcher for Parcells, and flopped badly in Cleveland. Name, please?

If Lerner was pushing his ideas, philosophy and money, a couple of other guys come to mind- Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones.

We could do even worse- like Mr. Senile in Oakland.

Even worse than that- Da Bungles. Why hire competent football people when you have relatives that need a high paying job, like his daughter in law Katie Blackburn? Sure can't fire Marvin Lewis- you'd actually have to pay him for a couple of years for doing nothing- can't let that happen. & by all means right after Marvin announces his get tough on crime deal, bring back the head criminal himself- Chris Henry.

Hahahaha. He's my .02 on owners. Da Ghool talks about coffee fetchers. Bob Kraft is a fooking genius for hiring the guy who was a coffee fetcher for Parcells, and flopped badly in Cleveland. Name, please?

If Lerner was pushing his ideas, philosophy and money, a couple of other guys come to mind- Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones.

We could do even worse- like Mr. Senile in Oakland.

Even worse than that- Da Bungles. Why hire competent football people when you have relatives that need a high paying job, like his daughter in law Katie Blackburn? Sure can't fire Marvin Lewis- you'd actually have to pay him for a couple of years for doing nothing- can't let that happen. & by all means right after Marvin announces his get tough on crime deal, bring back the head criminal himself- Chris Henry.

You made a major error above Larry.........shame on you........as I noted two times elsewhere in the last few days...........Parcells NEVER won a single playoff game without Belichick and Belichick won three Super Bowls without Parcells..............so Billy was not exactly fetching coffee for Parcells he was spiking it witha dose of genius :blink:

Guest Masters
You made a major error above Larry.........shame on you........as I noted two times elsewhere in the last few days...........Parcells NEVER won a single playoff game without Belichick and Belichick won three Super Bowls without Parcells..............so Billy was not exactly fetching coffee for Parcells he was spiking it witha dose of genius :blink:

Was Dimitroff a coffee fetcher? He worked under Pioli/BB, and was hired by Pioli in NE. Now turned around ATL.

Guest Ghoolie

The choice foe GM is easy ... Is Lerner really that stupid?

it should be, Bernie Kosar.

The entire city of Cleveland should be leveled. The dumbest of all football fans.

Give the job to someone who has fire and passion for the Browns. You gonna tell me Sewage is a better choice?

Clevelnd is the city of idiots.

Guest Ghoolie
Oh, and Ghoolie, explain to me this "coffee fetchers"

Thomas Dimitroff, Falcons GM......hired by Pioli in NE, worked under Pioli in NE's scouting department, and now has the Falcons in the playoffs. No experience as GM, and by your account, would have been a coffee fetcher for BB.

While I am not sold on Pioli, I certainly don't buy that everyone in NE just fetches coffee for BB.

So your definition of success is to get in the playoffs? Sewage got to the playoffs, so what? How tuff is that division?

Atlanta has beaten who? Accomplished what? By your measure, this is just an off year for the Browns and Sewage should be retained. HE got them to the playoffs, didn't he? I mean the Browns don't want no stinking division championships, and SB wins, do they?

Dimitroff Blows. Pioli Blows. This is a chain of evolution that won't accomplish crap.

Atlanta? ROTFLMAO. Atlanta......... GRRRRRrrrrrreat success sotry there.

Pioi won't amount to crap when he has to stand on his own. He will find out when he has to make a decision, Belichik won't pick up the phone.

Why is it that Ozzie didn't make a counter offer to Sewage? Why is it Belichik gave Crennell his blessing and didn't try to keep this "great" football mind.

People who work for tyrants are yes men.

Belichik WAS important to Parcells, so much so that they promoted him to ASSISTANT HC and paid him more than some Head Coaches.

Pioli is garbage.

Guest Ghoolie

They also made Bill b Assistant head coach, paying him MORE than some Head Coaches were making.

Parcells fought to keep Bill.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

When Bill B left? No more Parcells SBs.

Sewage left? Baltimore started winning again.

Archived