THE BROWNS BOARD

Roth Wants Out

Kovah

Boobs are like tennis shoes...Every chick has a a pair...atleast most of them...but show Me a nice apple bottom on a lady,real shapely, thats a huge turn on for Me....I just dont get it today...most chicks look like walking 2x4's these days...What ever happened to the hour glass shape that was so sexy before Callista Flockhart came along and made every girl on the planet want to look bulemic.?

That's true, there are too many square butts these days.

"I love playing that style. I know Dick Jauron's a good coach, but I don't want to have to deal with no nonsense. Just want to come in and play, do my job and have fun. That's a big factor in wherever I go."

IOW, you want to go somewhere where you you don't have to work hard in practice, have fun , and play whenever You choose,

while you criticize the new regime.

What a selfish pick.

How many of his teamates WERE having fun last season?

Happy trails pEAbrain.

"I love playing that style. I know Dick Jauron's a good coach, but I don't want to have to deal with no nonsense. Just want to come in and play, do my job and have fun. That's a big factor in wherever I go."

IOW, you want to go somewhere where you you don't have to work hard in practice, have fun , and play whenever You choose,

while you criticize the new regime.

What a selfish pick.

How many of his teamates WERE having fun last season?

Happy trails pEAbrain.

Really? You don't think they worked hard last year? Mangini made these guys pay for the smallest mistake made. He didn't let them just roam around and do what ever they want. Don't put down a person just because they want to leave, especially when it's mostly because they would have to switch positions in order to stay on the team.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. LINK: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8202dd8b/article/roth-not-a-big-fan-of-browns-new-43-defensive-scheme?module=HP_headlines

Roth not a big fan of Browns' new 4-3 defensive scheme

NFL.com

Published: June 5, 2011 at 12:53 p.m. Updated: June 5, 2011 at 05:06 p.m.

Liked: 0 | Comments: 29

Email Print

Read Discuss

There's a new regime in Cleveland, but linebacker Matt Roth doesn't seem to be on board.

"I feel the Browns are on the right track. But going into my seventh season, I want to play for a winner," the potential free agent told The Plain Dealer. "I do feel the Browns are right there. They've done a good job. I'm not sure what's going to happen."

When the Browns hired Pat Shurmur to replace fired coach Eric Mangini in January, Rob Ryan, the defensive coordinator, announced he was leaving with one year left on his contract to join the Dallas Cowboys. Roth, who played defensive end in a 4-3 scheme in college at Iowa before converting to linebacker in a 3-4, didn't sound enthused about switching back under new coordinator Dick Jauron, who told the Chronicle-Telegram that he wants to run a "very aggressive" 4-3 defense.

"I challenge you to (find) one player who wouldn't run through a wall for him (Ryan)," Roth told The Plain Dealer. "I love playing that style. I know Dick Jauron's a good coach, but I don't want to have to deal with no nonsense. Just want to come in and play, do my job and have fun. That's a big factor in wherever I go."

Roth played in all 16 games for the Browns last season, registering 3½ sacks and a career-high 86 tackles. Much like Ryan, Roth had complimentary things to say about his former coach.

"I think Mangini was a great coach," Roth said. "I don't think anyone ever quit in either of those years (the Browns' back-to-back 5-11 seasons). We beat up on some pretty damn good teams. We didn't have an easy schedule."

Roth also said youth played a large part in the team's record, saying "if we could have added a veteran to that mix and (gotten) those wide receivers going, I think we could have won at least eight games, easily."

Fullback Lawrence Vickers, also a potential free agent, recently alluded to his time in Cleveland being over as well, saying he understands business but hopes "I don't have to come to Cleveland in a different uniform, because it's gonna be bad (for the Browns)."

So Roth wants to leave Cleveland and play with a winner. Who does that sounds like? You are just a average LB nothing special or nothing we can't replace and move on. So hit the road. Would like to keep Vickers but if his heart and mind isn't with us then he can take his limited talents to someone else.

Yea, I mean, they didn't make a song entitled : Tummies and legs, now did they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6UMtALvbJ0&feature=fvwrel

So you don't like those things apparently. So you wouldn't mind looking at a tranny with tits. That same tranny will not have sexy legs or a sexy tummy. But go ahead and enjoy those fake man tits.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. LINK: http://www.nfl.com/n...le=HP_headlines

Roth not a big fan of Browns' new 4-3 defensive scheme

NFL.com

Published: June 5, 2011 at 12:53 p.m. Updated: June 5, 2011 at 05:06 p.m.

Liked: 0 | Comments: 29

Email Print

Read Discuss

There's a new regime in Cleveland, but linebacker Matt Roth doesn't seem to be on board.

"I feel the Browns are on the right track. But going into my seventh season, I want to play for a winner," the potential free agent told The Plain Dealer. "I do feel the Browns are right there. They've done a good job. I'm not sure what's going to happen."

When the Browns hired Pat Shurmur to replace fired coach Eric Mangini in January, Rob Ryan, the defensive coordinator, announced he was leaving with one year left on his contract to join the Dallas Cowboys. Roth, who played defensive end in a 4-3 scheme in college at Iowa before converting to linebacker in a 3-4, didn't sound enthused about switching back under new coordinator Dick Jauron, who told the Chronicle-Telegram that he wants to run a "very aggressive" 4-3 defense.

"I challenge you to (find) one player who wouldn't run through a wall for him (Ryan)," Roth told The Plain Dealer. "I love playing that style. I know Dick Jauron's a good coach, but I don't want to have to deal with no nonsense. Just want to come in and play, do my job and have fun. That's a big factor in wherever I go."

Roth played in all 16 games for the Browns last season, registering 3½ sacks and a career-high 86 tackles. Much like Ryan, Roth had complimentary things to say about his former coach.

"I think Mangini was a great coach," Roth said. "I don't think anyone ever quit in either of those years (the Browns' back-to-back 5-11 seasons). We beat up on some pretty damn good teams. We didn't have an easy schedule."

Roth also said youth played a large part in the team's record, saying "if we could have added a veteran to that mix and (gotten) those wide receivers going, I think we could have won at least eight games, easily."

Fullback Lawrence Vickers, also a potential free agent, recently alluded to his time in Cleveland being over as well, saying he understands business but hopes "I don't have to come to Cleveland in a different uniform, because it's gonna be bad (for the Browns)."

Who cares he is a dime a dozen

Lol....y'all are some fickle xxxxin idiots....with short memories....

Last year Roth was the shit....a rare find as a result of a egotistical megalomaniac not wanting to deal with his shit. He was so good that teams would not run his way, a physical presence this team sorely lacked. I believe the word y'all love is that he's a "beast"....lmao.

Now he's average or good for nothing since he wants out....roflcopter!!

So either a vast majority of you know as much about football as I know of finance, or ur pride and egos are so bruise that you've become blind and quite frankly.....stupid.

I never said he was a beast.. he is an average player at best.. he was released by miami because he is a cry baby.. he does not fit into the 4 3..

I hope he retires and joins the wwf

He was released because he was still recovering from a torn groin and they needed the roster spot. Roth is the best rush stopping OLB in the NFL and everyone thinks he sucks because he doesn't have alot of sacks. I think if he moved to DE he could be really good.

He is average at best... I won't be sad to see him go.. let's see how many probowls he gets to..

He laft miami cause he was in the dog house with bill parcells. He is slow and white..

You know what if you get put in the dog house for having two torn groins two seasons in a row then so be it. As far as his speed goes, for an outside LB he is slow, but for a 275 pound DE he would be fairly fast running a 4.75. Yes he is an average pass rusher as a LB, but as I said that is all you and everyone else focus' on, his pass rushing. He is one of the top 3 rush stopping LB's in the league right now at LB. Plus his move to DE could make him a better player. He had something like 6 sacks last season at LB where he only rushed 30-40% of the time so how many do you think he would have in a system where he got to rush 100% of the time, in a position he was very good at in college.

I don't get where your getting he is top 3 run stopping lb in the nfl? At outside lb you need to be able to get to the quarterback.. the guy is nothing special. He was a selfish prick in miami and asked for his release because of the system and wanting a huge contract..

I can name 15 outside lbs I would rather have on the browns.

Archived