THE BROWNS BOARD

1.5 Seconds Of Fame

LOL....but I'll tell you what, I give the guy credit.

It's one thing to talk about stuff and another to sit on top of a bull and rife it as long as you can.

Bull riders deserve more credit....they are pretty damn good, and unlike other sports, your opponent isn't listening to whistles or backing off at some point....he is looking to kill your ass from the moment you sat on him.

LOL....but I'll tell you what, I give the guy credit.

It's one thing to talk about stuff and another to sit on top of a bull and rife it as long as you can.

Bull riders deserve more credit....they are pretty damn good, and unlike other sports, your opponent isn't listening to whistles or backing off at some point....he is looking to kill your ass from the moment you sat on him.

Damn straight! That was one pissed off bull btw!

Ochew Stinko will always be a punkass prima donna in My book...hes stupid and hes scared to go over the middle..eff him!

you know, I'm not even saying I'm crazy about the guy but I absolutely respect his ability to market himself. I think people seriously underestimate how smart he is when it comes to that type of stuff. He dominates twitter and other social media, and these "stunts" that some people think are just to stroke his ego are really doing wonders for his marketing image. No matter what you think, it takes a lot of balls to get on a bull who is thinking about nothing more than tearing you apart haha.

Well, ya have to hand it to mucho stinko, he did it.

Doesn't seem like they gave him one of the easier to ride bulls, if they have one...

I liked it when he said to the question, "would he ride it again" ... he quickly said:

"Noooooooo".

Archived