THE BROWNS BOARD

White Beats Weaver

Chris.

6 innings, 6 K's, only 2 walks for Alex White against Jered Weaver and the Angels last night.

Our pitching staff is #3 in the American League.

I'm still not a believer in Tomlin (love what he's doing, though), but with Masterson, Fausto, Carrasco and White, we have four legit starters. If Tomlin keeps working his magic...this is going to continue being one hell of a rotation. And we have one of the best lefties in the minors (Pomeranz - 23.1 innings, 34 K, 7 BB, 1 HR) who should be here next season.

Go Tribe.

6 innings, 6 K's, only 2 walks for Alex White against Jered Weaver and the Angels last night.

Our pitching staff is #3 in the American League.

I'm still not a believer in Tomlin (love what he's doing, though), but with Masterson, Fausto, Carrasco and White, we have four legit starters. If Tomlin keeps working his magic...this is going to continue being one hell of a rotation. And we have one of the best lefties in the minors (Pomeranz - 23.1 innings, 34 K, 7 BB, 1 HR) who should be here next season.

Go Tribe.

I am pretty excited about the pitching and the prospects of the pitching.

Pitching may not get you there all the way, just ask the Braves, but then again, some of it is luck. Not many would say they wouldn't want to be the Braves of the last 15 years.

Getting there is 3/4 of the battle, and pitching gets you there most of the time.

Archived