THE BROWNS BOARD

Rashard Mendenhall Is Retarded

WRREBEL

Miktoxic amen!

Its a bunch os pussys that sit in there home talkin shit. They take there freedom for granted. If it was up to those sons of bitches we would have surrendered after the first plane hit the tower..

Yes I celebrated when I heard osama was dead! In fact I crossed it off my bucket list of things I wanted to see happen! I have no sympathy for a murderer.

We live in a world where you need a military. These men and woman protect our freedom...

Let me ask the tree huggers, what would u have liked to seen done??? Not kill him? Capture him? Wait for them to set off a nuclear bomb in ny??

Yes I'm a tree hugger. Yes, I think it is good that this chapter of our country's history is finally over. People can finally get some closure now.

When it first happened, I was extremely angry, and probably a bit fearful of what might happen next. I was also angry about how some of my freedoms were being taken away, but I defended those actions based on my anger and fear. What a mix of emotions let me tell you.

But as a person, and as a spiritual person, I've grown over the last 10 years, and I've put my anger and my fear behind me.

I can't condone killing of any kind, but I also don't condemn it when it is justified. I am smart enough to understand that not everyone will see the world as I see it, and as such, sometimes a different version of justice needs to happen.

But to be jubilant and cheer over another person dying is not what made this country great. It is also not where I am spiritually.

So I'm sorry if I can't join you in your jubilation. But I can join you in your joy at finally having closure and in this chapter finally coming to an end.

As I've said before, hopefully this can be the end of all the anger and fear that has been bred over the last decade.

As to what I would have rather had happened? I don't know. I didn't give it much thought. My energies were being spent elsewhere.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was on the Mendenhall wagon. I really liked this kid and his skills. However, now that he is being as Un-American as bin Laden himself, he can go play for the Lions. I dont want him on my team. Everyone has a right to their opinion and to speak their mind, but you gotta take the backlash. I didnt celebrate when Osama was killed, but I did a little dance in my head. Mendenhall can go.........

i don't agree with being jubilant at all with any persons' death. i won't jump up and down and fire an ak47 in the air because we just took out an enemy chopper and we hung the dead from our bridge posts. that is not us. that is them. and i'm saying to anyone who wants to listen that we shouldn't be shocked, terrified and scared ...crawl under the sand and hide our little yellow asses because we're scared of repercussions from a guy in a robe and a backpack. our forefathers would be ashamed of our half-assed approach to 'making peace' in the middle east. and believe me if you don't think it's about the oil then you are really dumb. NUKE 'EM ALL. PERIOD.

no tron i'm not on a soapbox or here-for-thou above anyone. YOU CANNOT DEFEND DUMB. AND YES I READ YOUR COMMENTS. between you and galfreets and the other 'intelligent' steeler fans that peruse this board i always try to show mad respect. but when you can 'around-the-back-door' defend a dude that has done nothing for this country except suck off our nation's 'sports' teet spouts some unitelligible anti-patriotic gibberish (probably is too dumb to know he did it) and spark national press attention because of it...you can't possibly even come close to saying anything positive about the fool. but you did.

AND I READ IT.

god bless your family and their service to this country and all others past, present and future. FXXK mendenhall.

Extremely ignorant comments that would offend most Americans.

lol yeah, well most Americans are fukking sheep that can't think for themselves. "most" referring to 80%+.

if anyone is really upset by this at all, next commercial open a window and let out a nice big "baaaa"...but hurry back to the tube so it can continue to misdirect and spoon feed its daily dose of globalist propaganda.

humans are so ridiculously gullible. then again, i'm a paranoid schizophrenic, so what do i really know...besides the paranoid survive.

y'all have a nice day now.

i'm a paranoid schizophrenic, so what do i really know...besides the paranoid survive.

y'all have a nice day now.

and grab a cookie on the way out the door!

the best. witty beyond belief! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I and hoorta said. Are we celebrating his death. Or are we celebrating the removal of a great evil? OR are we celebrating that their is finally closure for the thousands of families that had a loved one killed in the world trade centers because we finally found the guy that has caused them so much misery?

Would it have been great to get him alive? Maybe, but we would have killed him anyways which could possibly start an even bigger stir in Al Qaeda and could have been even more dangerous to the United States. If he was alive, you know there would be people trying to break him out too. If we did get him alive, there is no way he would have shared anything. You think he has a heart? He has been in hiding for like 10 years, I don't think there was anything we could have done to make him share intel with us. He was known as a hero in Al Qaeda already, he was prolly ready to die.

Like you just said-

Now I don't know how much "resistance" Osama put up, but I suspect moving a 1\2 inch was enough for the SEALs to open fire. Just as well- I'm sure you could have found a few relatives of the 9-11 victims that would have paid serious money to pull the trigger.

Like I and hoorta said. Are we celebrating his death. Or are we celebrating the removal of a great evil? OR are we celebrating that their is finally closure for the thousands of families that had a loved one killed in the world trade centers because we finally found the guy that has caused them so much misery?

Would it have been great to get him alive? Maybe, but we would have killed him anyways which could possibly start an even bigger stir in Al Qaeda and could have been even more dangerous to the United States. If he was alive, you know there would be people trying to break him out too. If we did get him alive, there is no way he would have shared anything. You think he has a heart? He has been in hiding for like 10 years, I don't think there was anything we could have done to make him share intel with us. He was known as a hero in Al Qaeda already, he was prolly ready to die.

I think he would have squeeled like a little girl, because deep down he was really just a chicken heart. He was oh so brave to send others to die for his personal cause...yet did you see him offering to man one of those planes or one of the other suicide missions he ordered? Hell no. He hid out for years. He was a gutless, yellow bellied piece of shit who used women as a human shield.

maybe the rules shouldnt apply to him, but in america we have this thing called the judicial system that abides by the motto of being innocent until proven guilty

now there is obviously some proof that he coordinated the attacks on 9/11 yes?

Lets be clear: If when the Navy Seals dropped into that compound Bin Laden had come out with his hands up and his weapons laid down, He would not have been shot and killed. He would have been apprehended and the judicial system would have been in place.

But the emeffer didn't do that by all reports. He fired on our men...and he got what any enemy combatant...or any run of the mill criminal in this country that would shoot at police coming to arrest him... an eyeball full of lead.

Lets be clear: If when the Navy Seals dropped into that compound Bin Laden had come out with his hands up and his weapons laid down, He would not have been shot and killed. He would have been apprehended and the judicial system would have been in place.

But the emeffer didn't do that by all reports. He fired on our men...and he got what any enemy combatant...or any run of the mill criminal in this country that would shoot at police coming to arrest him... an eyeball full of lead.

actually reports said he was unarmed so im not sure where you got that he was firing at us

in fact. reports said he was suffering from kidney disease and was also using a cain to walk with so not only was he unarmed, he was somewhat crippled as well.

all reports point to him being more like a typical old guy

actually reports said he was unarmed so im not sure where you got that he was firing at us

in fact. reports said he was suffering from kidney disease and was also using a cain to walk with so not only was he unarmed, he was somewhat crippled as well.

all reports point to him being more like a typical old guy

yeah...like a typical old guy.....that's responsible for killing roughly 3000 people. I hear you. Great point!

The report said he was reaching and they shot him. Reaching for a walking stick? a gun? a grenade? was the house wired and he was reaching for a detonator switch? So, you see, when you consider whole situation and this guy's history, you wouldn't let him "reach" for anything either. Seals did their job, neutralized the threat without any losses.

Besides, Bin Laden always wanted to battle "the great satan", now he got his chance. I wonder who's winning?

yeah...like a typical old guy.....that's responsible for killing roughly 3000 people. I hear you. Great point!

The report said he was reaching and they shot him. Reaching for a walking stick? a gun? a grenade? was the house wired and he was reaching for a detonator switch? So, you see, when you consider whole situation and this guy's history, you wouldn't let him "reach" for anything either. Seals did their job, neutralized the threat without any losses.

Besides, Bin Laden always wanted to battle "the great satan", now he got his chance. I wonder who's winning?

I'm really not back to this thread to defend Mendenhall because I think what he said whether I buy in to it or not was of poor timing. However here is a relevant MLK quote and it does hit home with this....say what you want but there are definitely different ways to look at Bin Laden getting shot down and the way some in the United States are handling it. I don't really care one way or another because I'm glad he's gone and people react differently.

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Here's a quote from Creasy: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

I only wish i had bin ladens familys phone number. I would call them up every day and ask for osama, and then say oh thats right he is still dead!!!

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

boo Fing hoo. you're breaking my heart.

yeah i'm sure mendenhall was thinking of MLK when he opened his stupid mouth. it's a dishonor to MLK to even mention mendenhall in the same breath.

i'll stop now because mendenhall doesn't deserve this much air time. talk about irrelevant.

celebrating one's death like idiots i don't agree with, but i sure as hell have hoisted a couple of bourbons in honor of our troops since then, and only wish bin laden's dead stinking carcass was here for me to piss on when finished.

MLK

Yes- but- this guy was responsible for the death of thousands of innocent lives, and I have no doubts was plotting the deaths of many more.

Love your enemies? What if Al-Quaida gets a hold of an Iranian nuke and sets it off in the Hudson River for an encore? We still gonna love them?

yeah besides i bet MLK would have sung a different tune if one of his children were kidnapped, tortured and beheaded and the video was for everyone to see. and the jihadists would shoot ak47s in the air, burn effigies of him and our flag and dance on them to rejoice.

regardless of his crimes if they wanted to take him in alive they could've. he was unarmed so he may have been reaching for something to defend himself with which is understandable when you have 20 guys rush the room you are in all aiming at your head with the military issued weapons

like the other poster said, i refuse to celebrate the death of another human. it doesnt bring me any joy to know that someone was killed regardless of their affiliation to any organization of any kind. saying osama is responsible for thousands of deaths is like saying our president is responsible for thousands of deaths.....wouldnt it be nice for someone to assassinate him while he is unarmed in the oval office because he is the "leader" of the free world and the military that carries out all these missions?

there is no difference between the 2. bin laden ran a group of politicians that used force to gain its power. obama runs a group of politicians and militants that use force to maintain its power....very little difference between the 2

regardless of his crimes if they wanted to take him in alive they could've. he was unarmed so he may have been reaching for something to defend himself with which is understandable when you have 20 guys rush the room you are in all aiming at your head with the military issued weapons

like the other poster said, i refuse to celebrate the death of another human. it doesnt bring me any joy to know that someone was killed regardless of their affiliation to any organization of any kind. saying osama is responsible for thousands of deaths is like saying our president is responsible for thousands of deaths.....wouldnt it be nice for someone to assassinate him while he is unarmed in the oval office because he is the "leader" of the free world and the military that carries out all these missions?

there is no difference between the 2. bin laden ran a group of politicians that used force to gain its power. obama runs a group of politicians and militants that use force to maintain its power....very little difference between the 2

you are delusional.

all you little bleeding hearts who have never done anything to defend your country who are now talking shit from behind a computer monitor can go down to the recruiters office tomorrow and sign up or keep your Fing mouths shut. until you know what it's like serve go join the priesthood or move to another Fing country if you don't like our policies, or better yet become a politician. that way you can make sure your voice is heard. if you are so determined to be the 'politically correct' one go down to the center of your town and burn an american flag, RIGHT NOW in protest. or why didn't you do it on 9/11 if you think we are the culprits of everything wrong in the world? what don't have the balls? you better believe you don't. some old 76 year old man would get out of his car and beat the living shit out of you for disrespecting what he and so many other americans have done so you can eat your CAP'N CRUNCH in the morning without worrying about RED DAWN happening in your backyard.

sure our government's hands aren't clean on every thing past and present. there is plenty of guilt to go around amongst our politicians who are tied hand in hand with wall street. but do we send a couple of 747s with innocent people into a mosque (because they don't have any thing close to the once twin towers) to topple some other goverment or commit TERRORISM? what about the suicide bombers, are they just like our president? no, we FXXK our own people but help everyone else.

BTW if you don't want to get shot by the cops or by some other authority, don't do anything wrong in the first place.

too bad your parents don't monitor your internet access, you deserve a slap, no dinner and no dungeon and dragon 'meetings' in your basement anymore. this isn't WIZARDS or LOTR this is the real world.

you are delusional.

all you little bleeding hearts who have never done anything to defend your country who are now talking shit from behind a computer monitor can go down to the recruiters office tomorrow and sign up or keep your Fing mouths shut. until you know what it's like serve go join the priesthood or move to another Fing country if you don't like our policies, or better yet become a politician. that way you can make sure your voice is heard. if you are so determined to be the 'politically correct' one go down to the center of your town and burn an american flag, RIGHT NOW in protest. or why didn't you do it on 9/11 if you think we are the culprits of everything wrong in the world? what don't have the balls? you better believe you don't. some old 76 year old man would get out of his car and beat the living shit out of you for disrespecting what he and so many other americans have done so you can eat your CAP'N CRUNCH in the morning without worrying about RED DAWN happening in your backyard.

sure our government's hands aren't clean on every thing past and present. there is plenty of guilt to go around amongst our politicians who are tied hand in hand with wall street. but do we send a couple of 747s with innocent people into a mosque (because they don't have any thing close to the once twin towers) to topple some other goverment or commit TERRORISM? what about the suicide bombers, are they just like our president? no, we FXXK our own people but help everyone else.

BTW if you don't want to get shot by the cops or by some other authority, don't do anything wrong in the first place.

too bad your parents don't monitor your internet access, you deserve a slap, no dinner and no dungeon and dragon 'meetings' in your basement anymore. this isn't WIZARDS or LOTR this is the real world.

From a former veteran of the army, thanks. B)

you are delusional.

That is mildly insulting to an ex-soldier who happens to agree that cheering for a death is wrong.

That is mildly insulting to an ex-soldier who happens to agree that cheering for a death is wrong.

i kinda said a couple of times now that what the college kids did by having a street party over this was wrong. but if you didn't give a little "hell yeah" when you found out we finally 'got' this guy.......that's a little insulting to me as an ex-soldier.

Stop being pussies.

This bastard had it coming. I'm glad he's dead. Public enemy number one, the mastermind behind the deaths of 3000 people, billions of dollars in property damage, and an economic recession is DEAD and I love it. Qeada really has no one to completely fill his shoes. As a country we have a lot less to worry about, and all of the main pussy terrorists KNOW that we WILL catch them, no matter how long it takes. Go USA!

Seriously, some of you act as if they should have knocked on the door and politely asked him to come out :rolleyes:

Well, I'm an ex Cav Scout and I am still celebrating we got that asshole.

He's lucky he died a quick death. Great job Seal Team Six and everybody involved that made this finally happen.

Pour some more champagne!!!

thank god!! Some people on here with some balls!

Funny but one member of Al queda turned himself in to Saudia arabia..

This sends a message, loud and clear..

Im gonna go out and get some lap dances tonight to celebrate!

Archived