THE BROWNS BOARD

Rashard Mendenhall Is Retarded

WRREBEL

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a friend on facebook who said something similar about us celebrating his death. The way I feel is if every country over there could wave and cheer when 3000 people were murdered, then we have the right to cheer when the guy behind it finally gets taken down. Needless to say I deleted the person on my facebook and now I have another reason to hate Mendenhall.

Gip, one of the best lines of all time..

Maybe Reshard should look into a better conspiracy theory.. Like how the Refs threw the Seattle vrs Steelers super bowl..

Quite frankly, I take Mendenhall's comments to meanthe following:

that he is an Osama Bin Laden Sympathizer;

that he hates the United States of America except for the money it brings him;

that he has more loyalty to his religion which is probably Islam than he does to his nation;

that he is happy that these terrorists killed thousands of Americans.

That, my friends, is what I take out of this to be the character of Your Pittsburgh Steelers running back.

Now, let him and his supporters prove me wrong.

What a dumbass. This dude was the mastermind of the murder of 3000+ people. OK, maybe people shouldn't celebrate death and all, but are we really celebrating his death, or are we celebrating that we don't have to worry about Public Enemy #1 any more, that we don't have to worry about the world's most known terrorist any more.

I hope it's the latter of the two, but I don't give a shit. This little shit (Bin Laden) had what was coming to him.

And what is up with people and conspiracy theories. They are that, theories. You can find a conspiracy theory in just about anything. It is kind of like that Southpark episode when the government said there are no such things as conspiracies and that they put them out there to get people a little paranoid about the government. Maybe this is true. Shit I just did it...

Ha ha...

That's great.. truley shocking that he would have sympathy for an evil man.

Reshard probably thinks the hollacost didn't happen and hitler was just mis understood..

Listen I don't like a lot of politics.. but what gets lost when idiots like him spat out stupid shit, is the men and woman who put there ass on the line.

Now, let him and his supporters prove me wrong.

eh, he's an idiot.

thankfully his ability as a RB dosen't hinge on his IQ.

that's the problem with twitter and facebook, it allows people the ability to share their most idiotic thought at that moment with the entire world. i can say i do see a little bit of morbidness to be cheering, as a nation, the death of a human. but like was said here, "if those people can cheer in the streets when 3000 of our people were murdered then we can cheer after we killed the mastermind behind it."

oh well, maybe the Rooneys will be smart enough to ban twitter and facebook. athletes (and not just mendy, but portis with his pro dog fighting comments, and A.P. with his "the nfl is the same as slavery" statements) need to learn that what you say with your buddies isn't the same as broadcasting so the world can see how much of an idiot you are.

What a dumbass. This dude was the mastermind of the murder of 3000+ people. OK, maybe people shouldn't celebrate death and all, but are we really celebrating his death, or are we celebrating that we don't have to worry about Public Enemy #1 any more, that we don't have to worry about the world's most known terrorist any more.

I hope it's the latter of the two, but I don't give a shit. This little shit (Bin Laden) had what was coming to him.

And what is up with people and conspiracy theories. They are that, theories. You can find a conspiracy theory in just about anything. It is kind of like that Southpark episode when the government said there are no such things as conspiracies and that they put them out there to get people a little paranoid about the government. Maybe this is true. Shit I just did it...

Yeah, I saw some kook on CNN comment the CIA took down the World Trade Center buildings. RIGHT.

Hey if they were celebrating after 9\11, we can't have a little fun when the guy who masterminded it gets taken down? Well to you guys I say: Allah Akbar! Hate to interject any religion, but Proverbs 24 says you shouldn't gloat over the downfall of an enemy- but I think you have it right- we can be glad a great evil has been removed from the world.

Yeah, I saw some kook on CNN comment the CIA took down the World Trade Center buildings. RIGHT.

Hey if they were celebrating after 9\11, we can't have a little fun when the guy who masterminded it gets taken down? Hate to interject any religion, but Proverbs 24 says you shouldn't gloat over the downfall of an enemy- but I think you have it right- we can be glad a great evil has been removed from the world.

personally, i wish they HAD taken him alive. the amount of info and intelligence we could have wrung from him would have been priceless. but a double tap to the cranium is a decent 2nd option.

The only reason I would have liked to seen them keep him alive would be to led zed and the gimp have there way with him!

i'm tellin you, if they could have done it they would have. read a great article in the local paper telling exactly how it happened that they finally found him (well, not EXACTLTY how, but you get the point) and it was all from info they got out of his buddies that were interrogated and waterboarded for the better part of 2yrs.

besides, if they really wanted to get him they shouldn't have just killed him (according to his perverse idea of islam he's now in heaven having his way with a gaggle of virgins) they should have interrogated him untill they had all the info he could give him then they should have force fed him pork and then killed him. that would have sent him straight to hell, according to his religion.

check mate.

The only reason I would have liked to seen them keep him alive would be to led zed and the gimp have there way with him!

HA!!! just got the pulp fiction reference!

u get rep for that!

Mendenhall is an idiot.

Let me set the record straight. I'm a HUGE patriot. I was in the Army. I love this country. I abhor what Osama bin Laden stood for and the actions he fomented.

Emotions have been raw for 10 years, mainly because we haven't had closure with bin Laden still being alive.

But for us to cheer and celebrate the death of any human being is kinda hypocritical don't you think?

Hopefully bin Laden's death will help heal all the anger and fear that was created because of 9/11.

Ha ha...

That's great.. truley shocking that he would have sympathy for an evil man.

Reshard probably thinks the hollacost didn't happen and hitler was just mis understood..

Listen I don't like a lot of politics.. but what gets lost when idiots like him spat out stupid shit, is the men and woman who put there ass on the line.

Twitter needs to go and what he said was dumb. He's catching a lot of sh.it on my primary Steeler board as well. It's also RAshard and the Holocaust and misunderstood is one word. He's also far from a idiot despite the dumb sh.it he said on twitter. I love that everyone on the Steelers is some sort of Retarded thug. Some of you guys really are mental. I also doubt the work the troops put in for our freedom is lost on Rashard Mendenhall. Don't be a dumb a$$.

Mendenhall is an idiot.

Let me set the record straight. I'm a HUGE patriot. I was in the Army. I love this country. I abhor what Osama bin Laden stood for and the actions he fomented.

Emotions have been raw for 10 years, mainly because we haven't had closure with bin Laden still being alive.

But for us to cheer and celebrate the death of any human being is kinda hypocritical don't you think?

Hopefully bin Laden's death will help heal all the anger and fear that was created because of 9/11.

Just a FYI but what you said above is basically what Mendenhall is/was saying. He just didn't go about saying it very well.

Just a FYI but what you said above is basically what Mendenhall is/was saying. He just didn't go about saying it very well.

Um... No. That is NOT "basically what he said".

He hinted on a conspiracy theory for 9/11 and sympathized with Osama saying "We've never heard him speak" and that "we havn't heard his side".

Extremely ignorant comments that would offend most Americans. I don't see how you can compare that to a veteran questioning a celebration of death. That was a very small part of his idiotic statements and isn't the part that's being criticized.

Like I and hoorta said. Are we celebrating his death. Or are we celebrating the removal of a great evil? OR are we celebrating that their is finally closure for the thousands of families that had a loved one killed in the world trade centers because we finally found the guy that has caused them so much misery?

Would it have been great to get him alive? Maybe, but we would have killed him anyways which could possibly start an even bigger stir in Al Qaeda and could have been even more dangerous to the United States. If he was alive, you know there would be people trying to break him out too. If we did get him alive, there is no way he would have shared anything. You think he has a heart? He has been in hiding for like 10 years, I don't think there was anything we could have done to make him share intel with us. He was known as a hero in Al Qaeda already, he was prolly ready to die.

i was waiting for some idiot steeler troll to roll in with his defense of this ignorant douche and alas here comes homotron. knew if they could defend a rapist that they could defend a ignorant scumbag XXXXXX.

hey, did you hear the sound of the bodies of people hitting off the overhang of the first floor of the trade center before it imploded on itself? did you see the videographies of people four blocks away filming the victims of terrorism jumping to their deaths instead of burning inside that 'towering inferno'?

how about this comment: "i don't think a plane could knock down a high rise like that."

i guess visual proof as in ten different angles of shit happening to be proof enough. hey where i live you get a photo in the mail when you run a red light with your license plate # blown up large enough that the ticket says YOU ARE BUSTED let alone seeing the driver smoking a doob.

did mendenhall ever go to a middle school, high school or college course in his life? why doesn't he just xxxxxx. HEY SJ is this politically incorrect? what about when portis said that what vick did wasn't all that bad cuz "we waz all raised like that in the south"? really? can someone ever call someone on something that is just wrong and not be scared because you might offend someone else. i'm really pissed that some FXXKS on here say it's not right to celebrate someone else's death. HEY FXXKS, you be some kid living in battery park in manhattan and have a 747 come through your FXXKING window. oh, it's ok. no problem you FXXKING islamic extremist. next time aim for the DAVIS BESSE NUCLEAR PLANT. happy happy joy joy.

FXXK all of you that have sympathy for this scumbag that was shot down like the dirty stinking filth that he WAS. i'm just sorry we didn't have the chance to drag his body down BROADWAY and have all the aids infected whores piss in his missing eye hole. how about be in NY flying home doing 95 on a parkway because you just saw a TERRORIST ATTACK that occured 20 miles from where you live only to get home and see the WORLD TRADE CENTERS CRUMBLE TO SHIT!!! serve this country, know how it feels or shut the fxxk up!!!!!

Miktoxic amen!

Its a bunch os pussys that sit in there home talkin shit. They take there freedom for granted. If it was up to those sons of bitches we would have surrendered after the first plane hit the tower..

Yes I celebrated when I heard osama was dead! In fact I crossed it off my bucket list of things I wanted to see happen! I have no sympathy for a murderer.

We live in a world where you need a military. These men and woman protect our freedom...

Let me ask the tree huggers, what would u have liked to seen done??? Not kill him? Capture him? Wait for them to set off a nuclear bomb in ny??

maybe the rules shouldnt apply to him, but in america we have this thing called the judicial system that abides by the motto of being innocent until proven guilty

now there is obviously some proof that he coordinated the attacks on 9/11 yes?

maybe the rules shouldnt apply to him, but in america we have this thing called the judicial system that abides by the motto of being innocent until proven guilty

now there is obviously some proof that he coordinated the attacks on 9/11 yes?

legend: i know you're a righteous browns fan and that makes us brothers in a way....but sometimes brothers disagree. the guy put out a video claiming responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. and then for at least five years later he had more videos come out urging other islamic extremists to attack the free world. this shit isn't made up.

if i had my way i'd do a mussolini on his ass and have everbody be able to chip away a piece of his dirty ass and feed it to the rats downtown.

legend: i know you're a righteous browns fan and that makes us brothers in a way....but sometimes brothers disagree. the guy put out a video claiming responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. and then for at least five years later he had more videos come out urging other islamic extremists to attack the free world. this shit isn't made up.

if i had my way i'd do a mussolini on his ass and have everbody be able to chip away a piece of his dirty ass and feed it to the rats downtown.

if i had it my way I would make him eat pork on ramadam!

It's things like this though. Was I happy when I heard we killed Usama Bin Laden? Hell yeah. But doing shit like this would have opened a whole new can of worms with Al Qaeda. You may be just kinda saying hypathetically but the way it went was probably best for our country in regards to safety from Al Qaeda.

i was waiting for some idiot steeler troll to roll in with his defense of this ignorant douche and alas here comes homotron. knew if they could defend a rapist that they could defend a ignorant scumbag XXXXXX.

hey, did you hear the sound of the bodies of people hitting off the overhang of the first floor of the trade center before it imploded on itself? did you see the videographies of people four blocks away filming the victims of terrorism jumping to their deaths instead of burning inside that 'towering inferno'?

how about this comment: "i don't think a plane could knock down a high rise like that."

i guess visual proof as in ten different angles of shit happening to be proof enough. hey where i live you get a photo in the mail when you run a red light with your license plate # blown up large enough that the ticket says YOU ARE BUSTED let alone seeing the driver smoking a doob.

did mendenhall ever go to a middle school, high school or college course in his life? why doesn't he just XXXXXX. HEY SJ is this politically incorrect? what about when portis said that what vick did wasn't all that bad cuz "we waz all raised like that in the south"? really? can someone ever call someone on something that is just wrong and not be scared because you might offend someone else. i'm really pissed that some FXXKS on here say it's not right to celebrate someone else's death. HEY FXXKS, you be some kid living in battery park in manhattan and have a 747 come through your FXXKING window. oh, it's ok. no problem you FXXKING islamic extremist. next time aim for the DAVIS BESSE NUCLEAR PLANT. happy happy joy joy.

FXXK all of you that have sympathy for this scumbag that was shot down like the dirty stinking filth that he WAS. i'm just sorry we didn't have the chance to drag his body down BROADWAY and have all the aids infected whores piss in his missing eye hole. how about be in NY flying home doing 95 on a parkway because you just saw a TERRORIST ATTACK that occured 20 miles from where you live only to get home and see the WORLD TRADE CENTERS CRUMBLE TO SHIT!!! serve this country, know how it feels or shut the fxxk up!!!!!

Hey Jackass. I'm certain I said that the stuff he said was completely mental. You should try reading. Both sides of my family predate the revolutionary war and both sides of my family have extensive military experience. My grandfather was like a second dad to me and was a WWII veteran. My dad's dad was a Green Beret. There dads' and their dad's, dads etc, etc, etc. I'll never forget where I was when the first plane hit the world trade center and won't forget where I was the night they announced public enemy number 1 was dead. I at ABSOLUTELY NO POINT said I agree with a word that Rashard Mendenhall said and think Twitter should be banned from use by any professional athlete because more often than not they make complete asses of themselves much like Rashard. I didn't even read beyond the first sentence of your tirade above and don't plan too. It's time you learn how to xxxxING READ before you choose to fly off the handle again. Unf..uckining believable. STFU and READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: And you're even more ignorant to assume that every professional athlete is a half wit. I'd say prior to this blunder Mendenhall has proven to be articulate and intelligent. He also did well in college. It's all beside the point because you flew off the handle like a Retard. A tangent that I didn't even come close to starting if you actually go back and read WTF I said. If you were a friend of mine and you went off like that you'd have a black xxxxing eye right now. I'm a civil servant. I've worked tirelessly in my community and others to improve social programs, knock down social walls. I've given back to my country just not as a military vet. Your self righteous soap box explosion was laughable. What a xxxxing wing nut.

Archived