THE BROWNS BOARD

Bad Ass Uniforms

Zombo

Check out their new unis ... quite a change.

AzState-Black-Uniforms.jpg

Zombo

I saw these too, and gotta say Nike has been doing some pretty sick stuff with football uniforms.

I thought these were other cool stuff Nike has done:

vt_closeup-600x338.jpg

tcu_closeup-600x338.jpg

Should be interesting to see what they do when Nike takes over the NFL equipment contract next year. My bet is we'll see some bad ass stuff for some teams!

It will be interesting to see if the Browns will embrace a Nike designed uniform anytime in the near future. I still say we need something updated...I like the current uniforms...but I liked them 20 years ago too. It doesn't have to be an every game change...just something to mix it up.

It will be interesting to see if the Browns will embrace a Nike designed uniform anytime in the near future. I still say we need something updated...I like the current uniforms...but I liked them 20 years ago too. It doesn't have to be an every game change...just something to mix it up.

The "supposed" Nike updates for the NFL teams have been circulating for quite some time- and frankly they want to make me barf. Especially the Patriots- so over the top, it's hideous. I hope Bob Kraft has the sense to tell Nike to shove it where the sun don't shine. If you think the Oregon Ducks Unis are cool, you're gonna love what they have in mind for the NFL.

Fortunately they haven't screwed with the Browns stuff all that much- but if I was a player, I'd refuse to wear some of the shit Nike has designed.

Nike NFL Prototypes

BrownsNike-440x1023.jpg

The "supposed" Nike updates for the NFL teams have been circulating for quite some time- and frankly they want to make me barf. Especially the Patriots- so over the top, it's hideous. I hope Bob Kraft has the sense to tell Nike to shove it where the sun don't shine. If you think the Oregon Ducks Unis are cool, you're gonna love what they have in mind for the NFL.

Fortunately they haven't screwed with the Browns stuff all that much- but if I was a player, I'd refuse to wear some of the shit Nike has designed.

Nike NFL Prototypes

BrownsNike-440x1023.jpg

Raiders, Browns and the Colt's look okay. The rest look like something out of a bad acid trip.

Raiders, Browns and the Colt's look okay. The rest look like something out of a bad acid trip.

I can guarantee those are all FAKE. They are made from the same two photoshop templates by amateurs. Nothing to worry about...You can tell mistakes, such a logos facing the wrong way, bad warping, stuff like that

• 2 weeks later...

Thankfully the all black look is an alt :P

471139.jpg

471135.jpg

oh okay, that is cool. I was getting hot thinking of the black jersey out there in the heat and I wasn't even going to have to play in the games. :P

I would like the Borwns to come out with something new or just wear all brown uniforms.

Brown pants with brown jerseys would be badass.

The brown pants were almost universally hated. I wouldn't have minded them 1\2 as much if they had put a stripe down the side. I'd favor a return to the orange pants, though the players hated them. Dieken said he felt like a big pumpkin out there. And definitely no orange jersey please- Clemson already has the dibs on that outfit.

• 2 months later...

The brown pants were almost universally hated. I wouldn't have minded them 1\2 as much if they had put a stripe down the side. I'd favor a return to the orange pants, though the players hated them. Dieken said he felt like a big pumpkin out there. And definitely no orange jersey please- Clemson already has the dibs on that outfit.

The NFL pics were artist renderings, not actual Nike designs. A lot of people sorta flipped out over most of them and for good reason, most were hideous. Not official nike stuff, just someone taking it upon themselves to "dream up" a few concepts.

Archived