THE BROWNS BOARD

Moss Would Like To Play For Cleveland

BrownsKidd

Honestly i think its his roots, he is from W.VA and where he grew up most people there root for the Cleveland Browns believe it or not...I also have a few people i know who grew up there that are good friends with both Randy and Jason Williams (Former NBA Point Guard),they can be very hard headed and stubborn but the most important thing to them is loyalty and respect..I Believe the Patriots at once gave it to him thats why he was so succesful there,but people have a right to there own opions...

I can say that it may be a terrible move for Cleveland to sign him but if you gave him the right amount of Respect from a fanbase and organzation,(something Cleveland is known for) then it may actually be able to work..You are talking about arugably the greatest WR any of us may ever see outside of Jerry Rice,Moss has better Highlight material but not as great of a career thus far..But on talent alone he may stand alone,so all in all would i give it a chance, yeah if they circumstances were right..We are desperate for a Reciever

I've heard about a lot of Browns fans in WVU, as well as Cowboys and Redskins fans, so I can definitely see him having some Browns fans roots.

And I agree, if we're talking about pure talent alone, he may the most perfect physical specimen in football. Too badhe can't put it all together.

wooord.

but whats the worst that can happen? we finish with the 6th worst record in the league?

i can't say that i'm 100% against it. but i just keep thinking about how moss went wacko on the pats last season. and they're a good team. i just don't see the worth in bringing a major risk like him here. the browns don't need to waste any money and every roster spot is important.

Archived