THE BROWNS BOARD

Larry Johnson: "It's Time for Me to Leave"

alporcini

He sucks? LOL - ok. He sucks NOW because KC lost half of their offensive line over the last couple of seasons. He is/was a power back with speed. He is better than tap-dancing Nellie that we have now, I will say that.

So before everyone throws on their Buckeye Blinders and starts chanting "We Are" at me for my PSU ties, let me say this: we don't want him. He was a mouth when he played at State College, he was a whining brat when he was at PSU (hence the reason he never got to first string until his senior year) and Vermeil was right when he said "for some people it is time to take off the diapers".

LJ is a whiny, locker room disruption. We surely do not need those headaches to go along with the issues we already have. So I will pass on LJ......

He sucks? LOL - ok. He sucks NOW because KC lost half of their offensive line over the last couple of seasons. He is/was a power back with speed. He is better than tap-dancing Nellie that we have now, I will say that.

So before everyone throws on their Buckeye Blinders and starts chanting "We Are" at me for my PSU ties, let me say this: we don't want him. He was a mouth when he played at State College, he was a whining brat when he was at PSU (hence the reason he never got to first string until his senior year) and Vermeil was right when he said "for some people it is time to take off the diapers".

LJ is a whiny, locker room disruption. We surely do not need those headaches to go along with the issues we already have. So I will pass on LJ......

Any RB couldve ran behind that o line.

No. Why does anyone think D.A is holding a bunch of value? He had that cinderella season and a horrendous one this season. His value is certainly way down and how many teams REALLY need a QB? Thigpen really turned it on towards the end of the year. As far as LJ is concerned how much does he really have left in the tank? He'd just be like J-lewis. A fantastic RB at one point in time with a lot of miles on the backside of his career. Now that may be a little harsh regarding LJ because he's still pretty young, but how many good years does a RB really have before he needs a spell and starts being less effective? LJ has A LOT of miles and D.A is worth shit right now and may not be worth much ever again. Who knows though maybe a new coach and GM turns it around.

Steelers > *

:)

Archived