THE BROWNS BOARD

The Cryami (No) Heat

SJ_Browns

The more these guys run their damn mouths, the worse they get. LeFraud spits out his karma blast at the Cavs, then him and Wade get hurt and they start losing games. After that, LeBum goes with the KW2 inspired soldier, we're going to war rant and him and his "soldiers" end up in a field of landmines.

All of that talk before the season about winning 8 championships, how alot of fans were going to come see them on the road and comparing themselves to legends like The Beatles (The Heatles) even though they haven't won a damn thing togeher yet. Just shut up already.

I bet when they were on stage last Summer trying to look like rockstars, they never envisioned this happening.

It is very enjoyable watching them lose and then cry. Do you think LeFraud might be wishing he had made a different decision? Imagine what he could have done in Cleveland if he wasn't such a petty liar in search of.... (fame? I dunno, he was a giant superstar here.... not so much in Miami.) Karma is bitch. I wonder what will happen in the playoffs.

Do you think LeFraud might be wishing he had made a different decision?

i think:

1) this isn't quite working out as easily as leloser thought it would.

2) wade regrets not going to the bulls.

3) bibby probably regrets leaving all of that loot on the table to go ring chasing in south beach. btw, what a dumb move that was on the heat. bibby, really??

Archived