THE BROWNS BOARD

My ex is a whore

Well then I guess you married one.

Really, what did you expect??

Really, I am not trying to talk crap or like a know it all.

I hope it works out for you.

Eh, you will feel better in a few days. I'm going through a split with my wife (1st) of 21 years. Big picture, we will

both have higher life qualities once it is said and done. just remember...the good times will ALWAYS be there.

ain't nuthin but a thing to do.

Eh, you will feel better in a few days. I'm going through a split with my wife (1st) of 21 years. Big picture, we will

both have higher life qualities once it is said and done. just remember...the good times will ALWAYS be there.

ain't nuthin but a thing to do.

I'm sorry to here that. Best of luck.

I hope to god that the pizza part is true. LOL.

Leaving my ex g/f (who was crazy for me) for a psycho with a rockin ass who gave awesome blowjobs and was a freak in bed was the dumbest thing I've ever done. If you save a girl from someone, she's going to use someone else to save her from you.

Tiger Woods was married when he was banging all of these other people. Of course he did wrong.

And sorry, whores aren't for me. There are ways to have great memories without having a whore around. Who would pay to take a whore to Hawaii or Europe? Not me, but I sure as hell had fun in Hawaii with my wife and will enjoy Europe with her when we can afford it.

That and the best moment of my life was when my son was born 6 months ago. That's something you don't know the power of until it happens. It's truly a miracle.

WTF kind of a man apologizes to the public for getting laid?

A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.

In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.

A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.

In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.

How big was she?

the road to hell is paved with good intentions

Care to elaborate?

It's just that most of us do know right from wrong and for a lot of us there is an ongoing inner conflict/struggle about staying

on the right side of the fence, so to say. It's been man's heel since the days of adam and eve and their original screw up

there in the garden. I suppose to understand this adage/metaphor you wouuld need to believe in the concept of hell and eternal damnation for our transgressions. Now the problem

arises when our behavior/actions do a 180 from what our original planned action/intention

was going into a situation. In short, most of us mean well but the forces of evil overpower our will power. In your examaple,

even though you would go back to your girl friend with the intention being a one-woman-man the thought of the good sex with the

ho was too much to overcome. Henceforth, whenever you went back to rock those panties you were placing another flatstone

on the metaphorical road to hell. I am in no postion to judge. With my track record I will spend hundreds of years in pergatory

before being invited to the pearly gates.....if you believe in that type of thang...

It's just that most of us do know right from wrong and for a lot of us there is an ongoing inner conflict/struggle about staying

on the right side of the fence, so to say. It's been man's heel since the days of adam and eve and their original screw up

there in the garden. I suppose to understand this adage/metaphor you wouuld need to believe in the concept of hell and eternal damnation for our transgressions. Now the problem

arises when our behavior/actions do a 180 from what our original planned action/intention

was going into a situation. In short, most of us mean well but the forces of evil overpower our will power. In your examaple,

even though you would go back to your girl friend with the intention being a one-woman-man the thought of the good sex with the

ho was too much to overcome. Henceforth, whenever you went back to rock those panties you were placing another flatstone

on the metaphorical road to hell. I am in no postion to judge. With my track record I will spend hundreds of years in pergatory

before being invited to the pearly gates.....if you believe in that type of thang...

Well, if Catholic dogma is correct, then I'm on a one-way ticket to hell for all the blaspheming of Christ and Yahweh that I've done, among other things. But yeah. My intentions were never good to begin with, just self-centered.

Well, if Catholic dogma is correct, then I'm on a one-way ticket to hell for all the blaspheming of Christ and Yahweh that I've done, among other things. But yeah. My intentions were never good to begin with, just self-centered.

try to stay away from the mortal sins and you should be good to go :wub:

Your the man bro...........and life goes on unless you want to draft some dumboxx lineman instead of a big time skill player who touches the ball........that said ......go for the whore

After my divorce in 99, I got involved with a married woman who I had it bad for, for years. Started casually, she told me she cared for me, and was unhappy at home. Old man was drunk and abusive.

Me? I suggest we remain friends until she moved out and filed, which she said she was already in the process of doing.

Her? She wanted to screw.

Me? No common sense, no willpower. We started making teh F word happen a lot.

Time goes on, she changes from being unhappy and leaving, to, she loves me but I can't just expect her to leave.

Me? Dumb ass. Keep making the F word happen with her, had a few threesomes, did BDSM, big time fun. Unfortunately, when she was back in her "real life" I was in the dumpster.

Finally, her husband finds out, Goe bonkers, tears up the church during band practice (yeah, I was in the band, good grief) He gets arrested, she comes over, calls all her friends and sister from my house, announcng that hse " FINALLY DID IT, SHE FINALLY LEFT HIM"

I'm thinking WTF........ you didn't leave shit, it blew up on you.

So we have dinner, and she stays teh night, right? Nah...... she goes to stay with her parents. 5 doors way form Hubby who now had boarded himself up in the living room, Piling everything cieling high in front of the doors and windows.

Next day............ I hear nothing. 3 PM, phone rings, it's her, hubby standing over her telling her what to say........ Blah blah blah........... this is over Tom, the calls have to stop, blah blah blah..........

Me? Still a dumb ass. All broken up over losing "This Gem".

5 weeks later, I am moping around a shopping mall and while going to my car, I hear, psssst.... hey TOm, come here...

It's her. I get in teh car, she says she has apologized to everyone else, and now it's my turn?

WTF? Apologize to who? TO your Mom from riding the Ghoolie Stick? WTF? Surprised that old slut didn't want a piece of me, too.

But I digress.............. ONe hour later, we are at my house making the F word happen again. Afterwards, the "love of my life" tells me....... this time we have ot be discreet, and there are no promises? WTF? WTF?

SEX? That's all this happy horse shit was ever about? Well stick a knife in my ass. Do I feel small and used?

Not enough to stop me from making more of the F word with her.

NOW COMES THE PIECE DE RESITANCE...................

By this time, my lonliness got to me, so I was porking some whore from Parma. She was nuts about me, also, she was NUTS.

She found out I was banging the married chick.. SO, somehow she ets the married chicks personal info, and on a Sunday, while the married chick is in bed with her drunken abusive husband, Parma woman calls married woman. Voice message comes on, and for ALL TO HEAR, Parma wman starts blabbing out that SHE is porking Ghoolie and the two of us are laughing at how I use her........................

After that shit, married chick was done............... LMAO...................

6 years later, I am in Memphis, thie married chick, now with a kid, calls me up out of the blue to tell me she is in town for a 4 day beauty/salon conference. She "really missed me and meeded to see me"

She told me her hotel and room number.

I sent her a Pizza.

Talk about a WHORE?

Ghoolie, i miss you man.

Archived