THE BROWNS BOARD

In a word.....Dysfunctional

JohnG71097

There is still something terribly wrong with this whole organization and it all starts at the top.

There is no face to this organization, This once proud, dynamic, in the past well respected professional organization has lost it's way.

Sure they fired their Head Coach and whatever Savage's title was.

But when push came to shove yesterday Randy Lerner held a no cameras/ no recording devices flippin "fireside chat"

with the media yesterday.

Instead of Randy Lerner or even Mike Keenan for god sakes standing in front of the cameras and announcing that they had fired the head coach and their glorified scout/and whatever else his job was they trot out Brady Quinn and Joe Thomas

who knew about as much or even less than as the reporters in the room did about this mess.

This a quote from Lerner about the firing of Phil Savage.......

“It became very clear that our management styles were not going to be adequately compatible going forward.”

No Kidding Randolph, Just what is your management style anyway?

Hell, Even in the Modell days you absolutely knew where this team stood on every issue

be it from Kevin Byrne, Ernie Accorsi or even from the head traitor himself who was always front and center

I am hopeful Randy Lerner hires the right professional person/persons to guide this organization

out of their wandering of the desert for the last 9 years.

But somehow I don't have the confidence in him to even know how to do the right thing.

I just hope he gets lucky. I want Professional Football back again

Guest ATENEARS

Can Condoleezza Rice help? She's a Browns fan (and huge NFL fan) and a study of Paul Brown and dreams of being NFL Commish or Team President someday. She's fiesty, and ain't afraid to go front and center.

Can Condoleezza Rice help? She's a Browns fan (and huge NFL fan) and a study of Paul Brown and dreams of being NFL Commish or Team President someday. She's fiesty, and ain't afraid to go front and center.

Dude, that ain't a bad idea!!!

Plus, it would get rid of da ich for good as a masquerading Browns fan.

Guest ATENEARS
Condi is in the DA Camp.

She is also a semi-Notre Dame Fan (along with Stanford & Alabama fan).

My only problem with her is she would ONLY hire black coaches and front office personnel and is bias in that regard from my read.

Keenan stinks and is yet another useless piece of whats wrong with lerners operation..pioli is not a mouthpiece type guy so randy had better address his pr problem keenan is a great place to start he does nothing he gets paid for doing nothing he has no involvement or concern about the football operations at all that i know of..its like he is disconnected/a seperate entity from the team..

Randy is wrong if he thinks changing lower management alone will fix this mess its only a small step in the right direction...

Unfortunately it becomes more and more obvious it is randy lerners managementless style that is in question..

Dude, that ain't a bad idea!!!

Plus, it would get rid of da ich for good as a masquerading Browns fan.

You are correct I would be gonzo for the full term of this moron lip piece for the worst president in American History who is now parading as Secretary of State................but what the hell we hired Dwight Clark and Phil Sewage........she is likely smarter about football than either of those bozos.......

We could replace "IN SEWAGE WE TRUST" with "IN GAP TOOTH WE TRUST"............her best effort and most famous quote as National Security Advisor....."NO ONE EVER IMAGINED HIJACKING AIRPLANES TO CRASH INTO BUILDINGS"

The Browns haven't scored for 24 quarters and you guys want to consider bringing a cog in the eight carnage to America, fiscally, financially, morally, and militarily.........

but I do assume both of you are being facetious and neither you nor Stan is actually that stupid........or are you???? :blink::rolleyes:;)

You are correct I would be gonzo for the full term of this moron lip piece for the worst president in American History who is now parading as Secretary of State

Condi Rice never worked for Jimmy Carter (who is about to start his 2nd term) so I don't know what your gabbing about. :lol:

Keenan stinks and is yet another useless piece of whats wrong with lerners operation..pioli is not a mouthpiece type guy so randy had better address his pr problem keenan is a great place to start he does nothing he gets paid for doing nothing he has no involvement or concern about the football operations at all that i know of..its like he is disconnected/a seperate entity from the team..

Randy is wrong if he thinks changing lower management alone will fix this mess its only a small step in the right direction...

Unfortunately it becomes more and more obvious it is randy lerners managementless style that is in question..

I don't consider the Gm/head of football OPS as lower management but you do get the point

I don't know much about Pioli as far as his ability to handle PR work, he appears to perhaps have the football qualifications for the job.

There comes a time when an organization needs a face to put in front of the public and explain things

Yesterday they dragged out Quinn and Thomas for the media and then the public.

Bully, But that is akin to Victor Martinez explaining why Mark Shapiro and Eric Wedge were relieved from their respective duties.

It should have been Lerner standing up for this organization, his organization, Our organization if he doesn't want to do it then he needs sigh another layer of management.

He needs to get someone in that position be it his GM, His PR Guy, Condeleezza Rice, Bernie, Joe the Plumber someone, anyone.

Someone who will stand up and deliver for this organization their message to the public.

That would be the professional way

Guest ATENEARS

I'm sorry, did Rich mention his choice(s) to run this operation .. yet?

(Rich has a pug nose from chasing ambulances ... or is that from slamming into Ghoolie when he stops?)

Guest Masters
I'm sorry, did Rich mention his choice(s) to run this operation .. yet?

(Rich has a pug nose from chasing ambulances ... or is that from slamming into Ghoolie when he stops?)

That was a good one.

I hear they considered Rich for the Ferangi role on TV, because he looked the part, they would save money on the extensive makeup. GGG

200px-QuarkDS9.jpg

dat be da ich.......cal dis is to funny.........doze ears be huge or sumtin

Archived