THE BROWNS BOARD

The Four Most Beautiful Words of Winter

ClevelandFanForLife

Pitchers and catchers report! I am so pumped about this season. I can't wait to see these young players/ top prospects to play this year. This year should be pretty decent with all the young talent coming back. Let's Go Tribe!

God bless you, CFFL! I don't necessarily share your optimism for this season, but damn am I happy to have baseball back.

Beanpot

Well...I do share the optimism! I enter every season with optimism. This team has a lot of young talent. I won't say they'll win it all, but I think they might shock some people this season!

Spring Training has begun and warm weather is right around the corner! Let's Go TRIBE!

• 2 weeks later...

I am hopeful once the schedule is out(Browns) there is a weekend where both the Browns and Indians play.

There wasn't one last year, but there usually is every other year....seems to always be KC or Minn....anyway, if not, I may have to take a weekend to catch the Tribe in July or Aug.

Like Beans, I am not all that hopeful. I just like grabbing a dog or two, 3-4 beers, and watching the team play.

Archived