THE BROWNS BOARD

Ok, This is going to get messy

bonedawg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look guys, I know that a lot of you are thrilled that the Steelers lost. Although I was happy to see them lose, I'm not going to rub it in, talk trash or say that they suck. They still have a very good team and are one of the NFL's best. If this game has proved anything, it's that the Brown have a LONG way to go before they can even think of competing at the highest level. I am happy the Packers won, but let's not act like we won the Super Bowl.

No your wrong.. I wouldnt talk crap or rub it in. If ahole trolls werent on here all play offs and superbowl run talking crap..

You talk crap to a 5-11 teams fan base you deserve to have your face rubbed in dog crap

I agree to some extent, but some guys on this board go out of their way to start crap. I'm not naming names, but they know who they are.

Look guys, I know that a lot of you are thrilled that the Steelers lost. Although I was happy to see them lose, I'm not going to rub it in, talk trash or say that they suck. They still have a very good team and are one of the NFL's best. If this game has proved anything, it's that the Brown have a LONG way to go before they can even think of competing at the highest level. I am happy the Packers won, but let's not act like we won the Super Bowl.

i agree with your post, but i hope you realize that all browns fans aren't rubbing it in or talking trash. i just think gb played a good game and overcame alot of adversity to win the sb. i'm also happy to see that people other than browns fans respect the entire history of pro football and respect pre superbowl era championships. after all, it's still called "the vince lombardi trophy".

i agree with your post, but i hope you realize that all browns fans aren't rubbing it in or talking trash. i just think gb played a good game and overcame alot of adversity to win the sb. i'm also happy to see that people other than browns fans respect the entire history of pro football and respect pre superbowl era championships. after all, it's still called "the vince lombardi trophy".

I guess I'm just commenting on how many people on Facebook are saying that the Steelers suck but it is happening a little here too. People need to chill.

No your wrong.. I wouldnt talk crap or rub it in. If ahole trolls werent on here all play offs and superbowl run talking crap..

You talk crap to a 5-11 teams fan base you deserve to have your face rubbed in dog crap

i understand your reasoning, but i don't understand the forms of retaliation and the length of them. the g@y, f@gs, pittsburgh sucks comments just make people look dumb, to be quite honest with you. the steelers are a good team and ben can be a good qb. i just don't think pittsburgh trolls deserve so much attention. they have nothing at all to do with the steelers if they're successful. why argue with them so much? why go out of your way to bait them into arguements? esp. when our browns have sucked since 99? it just doesn't make any sense on any level.

You know, I am so happy... We would have had to see the gay parade again in Pittsburgh. Its bad enough they have one in San Fran once a year.. Plus we would have to deal with the whole off season about Pitt this and Pitt that..

I'll agree about that. I'm happy that we don't have to put up with any Pittsburgh crap for the next 7 months.

I guess I'm just commenting on how many people on Facebook are saying that the Steelers suck but it is happening a little here too. People need to chill.

i understand what you're saying and i agree. trust me on that one! but some of us are commenting on the game, minus the kiddie crap. i haven't been on the fb page. i can imagine the comments from some of us, though.

I'll agree about that. I'm happy that we don't have to put up with any Pittsburgh crap for the next 7 months.

i agree with this to. it was a good game to watch to. some nice d by the pack. alot of guys stepped up on their d when their starters went down.

i understand your reasoning, but i don't understand the forms of retaliation and the length of them. the g@y, f@gs, pittsburgh sucks comments just make people look dumb, to be quite honest with you. the steelers are a good team and ben can be a good qb. i just don't think pittsburgh trolls deserve so much attention. they have nothing at all to do with the steelers if they're successful. why argue with them so much? why go out of your way to bait them into arguements? esp. when our browns have sucked since 99? it just doesn't make any sense on any level.

I understand also, I have never said Pitt sucked.. I have just said it feels good that they lost.. I havent called them, gay or fags either..

No. Were talking shit because they have been talking about #7 for the past 5 weeks. So I am just wondering where the hell its at

I understand also, I have never said Pitt sucked.. I have just said it feels good that they lost.. I havent called them, gay or fags either..

wrr, i didn't mean you in particular. i was speaking in general terms. my bad for not being clear enough.

It was nice to see the Packers congratulated on their record 13 NFL CHAMPIONSHIPS. Seems only the Steeler fans put more weight on their Super Bowl wins.

Sorry to see your Stairway to Seven get derailed.

I saw an ESPN pregame show yesterday and it was clearly said (sorry, I can't remember the name of the guy who said it) that the Steelers fans tend to consider the history of NFL Championships only starting from the SB era.

This guy said it in a kind of ironic way and I really liked it.

I was going to let the loss sit for a few days before making my rounds. Needless to say I decided against that notion. The packers played a hell of a game and deserved the win. We had a chance at the end and just couldn't put it together. The mendenhall fumble was the kick to the stomach and the game chance. The questionable call crowd can get bent. Swain needed to make a footballl move for that pass to be ruled a fumble, he caught it and had it ripped immediately. Incomplete. As far as the 13 championships are concerned my favortie moment post game was the list of teams with championships and the browns weren't even listed lmao! Packers, bears, steelers. No browns. Ii laughed out loud. As far as rubbing anything in crap is concerned last I checked pittsburgh was in the super bowl during the supposed meltdown year. You finished 5-11. Please enlighten me on where that constitutes any sort of "rubbing it in". We'll be back. See you guys closer to the draft. I'm not getting involved in the sh.it storm beyond this..

Congrats to the pack.

I was going to let the loss sit for a few days before making my rounds. Needless to say I decided against that notion. The packers played a hell of a game and deserved the win. We had a chance at the end and just couldn't put it together. The mendenhall fumble was the kick to the stomach and the game chance. The questionable call crowd can get bent. Swain needed to make a footballl move for that pass to be ruled a fumble, he caught it and had it ripped immediately. Incomplete. As far as the 13 championships are concerned my favortie moment post game was the list of teams with championships and the browns weren't even listed lmao! Packers, bears, steelers. No browns. Ii laughed out loud. As far as rubbing anything in crap is concerned last I checked pittsburgh was in the super bowl during the supposed meltdown year. You finished 5-11. Please enlighten me on where that constitutes any sort of "rubbing it in". We'll be back. See you guys closer to the draft. I'm not getting involved in the sh.it storm beyond this..

Congrats to the pack.

Well, if they are going to list titles by franchise, then, yes, the Browns would not be listed with the Packers and Bears. The Packers have 13, the Bears 9, and the Browns 8.

Archived